Pages:
Author

Topic: What the hell are Crypto kitties? - page 17. (Read 29805 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 06:04:52 AM
They finally showed the world how bad ethereum is Cheesy
Ethereum is bad? Compared to bitcoin and other stuff.... Ethereum is right now the king just saying. They had 800k transactions ongoing only on 1 day!!!

still
if they cant serve 1 game, they are not good enough
there are projects who will seek for other platforms

and yes ethereum is bad i am confident about it before the kitties
ok you know what, not good enough is the right term
Activity: 420
Harmony for One and All
December 07, 2017, 05:51:29 AM
Cryptokitties is the game in which unique cats will be generated in the blockchain securely. These unique cats will be sold at a higher price if anybody wants. Recently one cryptokitty sold at $ 114000.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
December 07, 2017, 05:46:26 AM
Ethereum is bad? Compared to bitcoin and other stuff.... Ethereum is right now the king just saying. They had 800k transactions ongoing only on 1 day!!!
Activity: 266
December 07, 2017, 05:24:22 AM
Activity: 172
December 06, 2017, 11:35:08 PM
This maybe the reason that eth price stand in place while btc growing all the way, VB should make efforts to solve the busy network, otherwise it will be replaced by eos easily
Activity: 476
December 06, 2017, 11:29:10 PM
ahah, still didn't get what is was but made me laugh a lot !!!!

Me too. It's like a PokemonGo craze that is happening. I want to rejoice that crypto is getting popular because of this but it's creating delays and blocking Eth transactions and it affects my tradings so it's gives me frustrations.
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
December 06, 2017, 06:35:02 PM
Crypto kitties show us that Ethereum needs more imrovements with their speed of transactions. Hope they make it better.
As the first dapps and it gives a lot of the information to another project too and not the only ethereum. to run the dapps with million supporters seems to be a difficult choice. As you can see how many people are interested to play the game in dapps.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 06:32:47 PM
ahah, still didn't get what is was but made me laugh a lot !!!!
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
December 06, 2017, 06:26:59 PM
I can't believe this thing blocked the ethereum blockchain, this shows that ethereum is not ready to be adopted specifically.

In fact, sometimes it's hard to find out. I can not believe Ethereum or other crypto myself. This is simply unbelievable. I hope that we will continue to record such brilliant coin prices.
Activity: 9
December 06, 2017, 06:12:18 PM
This is amazing for the whole cryptocurrency market and the blockchain technology. One of the first projects based on blockchain which makes this technology accessible to the general public (I guess mostly girls). We should be irritated about the clogging of the network right now but happy for the future as this brings even more people to cryptos meaning your stack will be worth more in the future.
Activity: 135
December 06, 2017, 05:56:50 PM
I can't believe this thing blocked the ethereum blockchain, this shows that ethereum is not ready to be adopted specifically.
Activity: 42
December 06, 2017, 05:21:31 PM
Sad how (likely) because of this ETH been dropping these days while BTC is going up like crazy
sad because i just invested in ETH lol
Activity: 686
Merit: 359
December 06, 2017, 05:18:45 PM
I do not believe that this bloody application f*cks all ethereum network.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
December 06, 2017, 03:25:13 PM
I think that this is useless project, which only loads the ETH-network. My morning transactions have not yet done, it`s terrible. These are simple pictures on the screen...

By itself it's fluff but I think it functions as an excellent proof of concept - namely that numerous strangers can work on similar tasks trying to accomplish goals.

How can such punctures be avoided in the future? It seems to me that every user would not like to face such projects and lose not only finance, but also in due time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
December 06, 2017, 03:04:36 PM
I think it's just the blockchain version of Tamagotchi. But you can not play with your kitty. So I was shocked by the super high price of the vitual kitties.

it's not blockchain, its shitty dapps on ETH blockchain,
Activity: 178
December 06, 2017, 03:03:33 PM
I think it's just the blockchain version of Tamagotchi. But you can not play with your kitty. So I was shocked by the super high price of the vitual kitties.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 03:02:33 PM
This is really crazy. The amount people are willing to spend on virtual cats. It is downright gambling.
Activity: 325
Merit: 26
December 06, 2017, 02:48:27 PM
I think that this is useless project, which only loads the ETH-network. My morning transactions have not yet done, it`s terrible. These are simple pictures on the screen...

By itself it's fluff but I think it functions as an excellent proof of concept - namely that numerous strangers can work on similar tasks trying to accomplish goals.

Activity: 22
December 06, 2017, 02:22:10 PM
This fucking game cost me so much money by delaying my ether trade, I just lost 8k$ because of it. I already abhorred cats in real life, I now abhor virtual ones too.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
December 06, 2017, 01:54:46 PM
its game.. virtual cat
you can give food and sell them again if they have children..
sucks people who joining that, it makes 25k tx id pending in blockchain ethereum
i think thats a PONZI game.. sometimes can "scam & run" bring your money

And it seems that many are easily get hook with it. Actually when I first saw this crytokitten I thought that if there's people that will gonna put their money here, yeah it's cute but it's not worth for any single eth but to my surprise people now are making fuzz with it and make the transaction too congested. And something fishy is going on here.
Pages:
Jump to: