Pages:
Author

Topic: What to buy these days? - page 5. (Read 8080 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
September 17, 2017, 03:28:11 PM
I buy whatever I feel is undervalued. Lately that has been mostly eth and a few other PoS coins.
Activity: 9
September 17, 2017, 02:36:21 PM
dont buy altcoin anymore. If you want invest just buy eth and find some good ICO then buy their token

Every time I read this advice, I think it's a good one))) the question is which ICO is good))

My first ico which I invested is Electroneum Smiley many ppl supporting.

Regards
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
September 17, 2017, 01:53:36 PM
dont buy altcoin anymore. If you want invest just buy eth and find some good ICO then buy their token

Every time I read this advice, I think it's a good one))) the question is which ICO is good))
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
September 17, 2017, 01:21:16 PM
I just bought eth coins and bitcoins. because I think it's good and I have not tried to buy another coin. maybe someday
Activity: 9
September 17, 2017, 01:17:02 PM
best option to buy in last days is RISE, just sit and watch whats happening Smiley

also few days ago, if you read enough, u would invest into TRIG for 2 days Smiley it was huge pump.

Regards.
Activity: 336
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
September 17, 2017, 01:13:13 PM
I would consider loading up on Powerledger. The ICO is running now and it is super cheap. Check it out here
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 17, 2017, 12:54:03 PM

a year later those tokens we despise today may be one of those who will eventually be climbing up while we also keep chasing the trade. i'd like to hold those tokens that were being dumped these days just like SNM and CDT. there seem to have a number of people who were buying them so i'm assuming they can foresee the coming days.
well with this type of movement better to ride with them try accumulating some coins and wait till the value pumped up sometimes those speculation
really helping the project being recognize by investors just needed some extra careful and knows how to play.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
September 17, 2017, 12:49:17 PM
I think what to buy these days is obvious, there is a huge market dip that gives many the chance to get in on the good projects, my favourite projects are NEO, OMG, PAY,QTUM, if you ask me how these will look like in a few years? HUGE these are good projects with a good team and a great community, these dips dont mean nothing if we look back at it a few years further, I dont think these will stay under $20 per coin, remember we are still early investors.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
September 17, 2017, 12:47:05 PM
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
September 17, 2017, 12:37:19 PM

a year later those tokens we despise today may be one of those who will eventually be climbing up while we also keep chasing the trade. i'd like to hold those tokens that were being dumped these days just like SNM and CDT. there seem to have a number of people who were buying them so i'm assuming they can foresee the coming days.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 17, 2017, 12:28:13 PM

my advice is only for eth, i believe eth will rise for the end of this year. i see very strong eth and smart kripto, eth has been widely used by ico project.

this became my thought for investment in it.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
September 17, 2017, 12:24:35 PM
All of your choices look overvalued to me atm and may correct back towards down. If you are expecting some better returns over your investments, try to look for other coins which may not be in top 10, but are in top 100. BTS is currently doing its low atm and I think it's worth investing in it because the price is very cheap and at least a 5x could be expected in the long term. Looking for some quick profits? Buy TKN and hold till 45k (first TP) and if you may hold longer, wait for 50k (2nd TP) for some more profit.
Activity: 126
Blockchain technology is the future!
September 17, 2017, 12:20:23 PM
Obviously ETH and BTC are great choices.  ARK has been slowly creeping up and they have been doing quite well in growing their community. 
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 17, 2017, 12:17:01 PM
Ethereum is always an best choice to make as there will be more development in coming years which will help in taking price to higher level and if you can hold it longer then there is no risk in investing in ethereum for sure.
Activity: 546
September 17, 2017, 12:09:56 PM
What are the good coins to buy these days and why?

Gnosis?
Digibyte?
ETH?
DeepOnion?
Else?

I prefer to ETH, eth has many contracts with many ico projects.
with an indirect ETH winning one step over the other allcoin. that's what I think.
Activity: 11
September 17, 2017, 12:00:29 PM

Gnosis?
Digibyte?
ETH?
DeepOnion?
Else?

So many good buys out there right now!!
Activity: 15
September 17, 2017, 11:47:15 AM

Gnosis?
Digibyte?
ETH?
DeepOnion?
Else?

Eth is the best of those choices. Definitely the safest. At the moment there are a lot of great buys though.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
September 17, 2017, 11:27:09 AM
Bitcoin, waves and ethereum
Best coins for long term as all three of them will achieve outstanding price in future so do not miss the boat before its too late or else you will regret in future for not buying at a right time.

Why waves? It keeps going down. I sold mine already, won't buy again.

not worth investing actually. most of their tokens are becoming  scam which is why i dumped mine too. i'm much into dividends these days which is why i'm buying taas and the likes. if you plan to create an online business soon, i think monetha should be able to help establish a reputation.
Activity: 22
September 17, 2017, 11:21:05 AM
Best coins for long term as all three of them will achieve outstanding price in future so do not miss the boat before its too late or else you will regret in future for not buying at a right time.

Why waves? It keeps going down. I sold mine already, won't buy again.
Activity: 420
September 17, 2017, 11:19:05 AM
Pages:
Jump to: