Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do after tokens have on wallet MEW? - page 2. (Read 334 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 21
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
You can get some practice and sell a little, but don't sell everything at once! Likely to cost you will surprise a few months later. but it doesn't always work that way)
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Waiting  tokens on the burse.  But later you can give answer after situation. To sell this or buy. The  MEW not always have answer that  token  have auction.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Hi All!

What to do after tokens have on wallet MEW?

I got quite a lot of tokens on my MEW wallet from the Airdrop program but did not know what to do next. Please help me!

First things first, for every token you have in your wallet, ensure you join their communities and follow up with updates. This is how you know when they're about to or have hit the exchange(s) and that's when they now have value of some sort. Thereafter, you have to make a choice to either sell or hodl depending on the project. Should you choose to sell, you have to register on those exchanges and fulfil their registration requirements and transfer your tokens there for exchange in either ETH or BTC depending on your choice. You also thereafter, sell your ETH or BTC for cash, it's all your choice.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
it seems you are very new to the crypto world because you really don't understand that.
You can ask the bounty group that you follow to ask the market for the token sales you have.

Activity: 239
Hi All!

I got quite a lot of tokens on my MEW wallet from the Airdrop program but did not know what to do next. Please help me!
The answer on that question will be properly depending on the things if you want to do with your coins/tokens. if you want to hold and then you should not do anything specific, but if you want to sell them you need to look for an exchange.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
Hi All!

Oh ok you have got the tokens from the airdrop program then i would like to tell you that first find  which tokens are good for holding purposes so that you get some better returns than current market prices and then find the tokens which are better to sell right now and so you can just go and sell the tokens right now. By this way you hold the right tokens and sell the bad tokens and manage your portfolio in a correct way.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
What tokens do you have? How many? Then, are those tokens listed exactly on an exchange? if it has been listed, you can decide to sell the tokens or hold. Sell it when the price is good enough after withdraw and you can count the amount number. Then, if you want to hold, ensure that the token will be valuable in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I for example look at the project and its prospect ! If I see a good potential in the token, I keep it for a long time !
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
When you receive a token from airdrop to your MeW, now you need to be patient for the project to list on an exchange and you can now decide to trade it for ETH/ BTC . From there you can now exchange to your local currency or hodl with the hope that it will still grow than that.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
you can ask to the developer when they'll got listed on exchange, and is there any use for those tokens. you can always sell it after they got listed on exchange, or you can use it if the token has value on their platform
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
After receiving the tokens on the purse - watch them on the platform of Etherskan. there you can find out if they have a price at which the stock exchange is traded.
In the future, you will understand whether you want to translate them into the Eth or the USD or other currencies or leave them on your wallet to increase their price.
Activity: 136
you need to see if this tokens are in the exchange and sell them if they have it, so you can have a profit.
Activity: 150
When you get a tokens and enter into your MEW wallet, you must first check how much the token you have, when your token price is high you can sell your token and if the price is not high you can hold your token, because the crypto market is currently not good, my advice is that you hold your token first in your wallet.
Activity: 448
Just find where they are listed on, you can learn from their social media channels and you will probably dump many of them on exchanges for little money.
Activity: 403
Follow the projects announcement on their thread of social media accounts, or much better if they have a telegr group so you can ask them when they do a listing request to their projects tokens. It is better for you to know all the information about it, because after listing you can choose to sell your token or hold it until the next pump.
Activity: 297
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
After tokens came on wallet MEW you can start to rejoice that they even came. Now we need to get them on the stock exchange and sell them.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-
Hi All!

go to telegram channel about your each token.
search information about exchange/market in there ..... or asking the admin
Activity: 686
You next step is waiting till some of these tokens would be listed on exchanges. then you can transfer them on centralised or decentralised exchanges ( on DEX shitcoins are traded more  frequently). Also you need a bit of ETH to execute transaction
Activity: 449
Binance #Smart World Global Token
Hi All!

find their exchanges, and if you think that their price is high or it has enough value, you can sell it immediately, or hold it if you want. you can find their exchanger depends on the announcement of the airdrop.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
if you have got an airdrop token in your mew, just wait for the exchanger to sell the token or you can hodl. If you are sure of the token to find an exchanger, just follow the airdrop community that you follow to get info
Pages:
Jump to: