Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do after tokens have on wallet MEW? - page 3. (Read 334 times)

Activity: 563
Merit: 102
Hi All!

What to do after tokens have on wallet MEW?

I got quite a lot of tokens on my MEW wallet from the Airdrop program but did not know what to do next. Please help me!

First thing you should know is to check if your tokens in your wallet has a value already on exchanges like etherdelta, binance, yobiy ,kucion and more exchanges.Make sure that it has a price already, if it ia listed already then you should check if the value is good or higher then itvia up to you of you want to trade or hold them.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
Continue to keep those tokens. Until there are announcements from their project about being listed at any exchange. I'll do the job of sending those to the exchanges and selling them all
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
Hi All!

I got quite a lot of tokens on my MEW wallet from the Airdrop program but did not know what to do next. Please help me!

The first thing is, click a search botton, or use google to answer that questions,  theres a bunch of answers you can get in google to know which of your tokens are already listed in the market. Or use blockfolio to track the exchange site of your tokens. But if its not listed yet, you cannot be use that token. Just wait for that tokens to be listed first. Or follow your projects announcement in their social media on when they do a listing request.
Activity: 476
Merit: 113
World-bounty.com
Hold until you get rich Smiley sorry, but there are so many instructions in google how to trade...
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER
Just keep it in your wallet and wait for a good time to sell your tokens some are buying also to add there tokens from airdrop but if you dont want to buy just keep it and patiently wait for a good price to sell.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
www.daxico.com
Hi All!

Well if that is the case know your token if it has a good value in the market then second look if the token you are holding is listed on certain exchange...  Then after that trade it but be careful when you are trading you need to think wisely and if there is a person who buy it definitely your token is great...  Because today it is too difficult to earn especially in airdrops because lots of it is scam.   
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1785
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
If you ask about this, then I have a counter question. What are you even doing here? It seems to me that here you have no place and you obviously can not understand how to use finance properly.

maybe he still does not understand how to sell tokens that are obtained from airdrop. the trading stage is still not understood by the newbie because there are several processes that are done to sell tokens. Mew >>Exchange >>Trading >>sell : buy<<
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Wait for these coins to be put on the stock exchange. Although you can not wait, because after Airdrop, they rarely go to the exchange.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
If you ask about this, then I have a counter question. What are you even doing here? It seems to me that here you have no place and you obviously can not understand how to use finance properly.
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
I have a huge amount of ERC-20 tokens as I went through a phase partaking in airdrops and the likes, every day I have an ever-increasing useless erc-20 token listing, so I am not going to list them here. But main ones are ICX (Yes i need to do the swap), BBN and of course the king which is ETH
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
Hi All!

Well you can hold the coin if you think it is a good coin or if this coin is not yet listed in ang exchangers. You can also sold it immediately if you think its price is higher than its ICO price. Another, if the coin price is very low and the fee is bogger than its amount better to just put it in your wallet.
Activity: 1008
It is necessary to see the price of each token. This can be done on stock exchanges or on coinmarketcap. And then if some token has a huge price, decide to sell it to you or hold on.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
If the tokens are traded on stock exchanges, you can sell them if you think fit. And if you think that they will grow in price and you can get more from this, then keep them until a better time.
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
Hi All!

You need some ETH on that wallet to able transfer your token to exchange to sell.
Activity: 72
If you receive tokens in your MEW, the next thing to do is to look for the exchange to convert your tokens into your desired currency.
Activity: 295
Merit: 11
first you have to fill your balance in your myetherwallet to pay the gas fee to send to the exchange, and see if the token is already available for exchange or haven't noticed the price is down or up wait when the right time to sell it so you can make a profit
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
Hi All!

You can sell it or keep it on hold, but you can sell it if the token you have is listed on several exchanges, so you must first confirm it by checking on the telegram channel or on the thread.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
my advice it s to keep it there for years...
the market it s 2 bullish right now to sell some small bags of airdrops tokens...
keep them in ur wallet till the global market cap it s around 800 bilions  Wink
Are you sure with this ? But for tokens the results of the airdrop/bounty only 1:100 which in later days the price rising even so ashes. Before deciding hodl it, let see first how the prospect or project that is done the developers in the future.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
First you should check if your tokens are already listings in the exchanger outside,if you have to set up the ETH in mew by way of deposit,eth later in use for gas fee transfer token into the exchanger. But if your tokens not yet the listing then wait for the market to come out.
Activity: 119
Hopefully I can try in my life that my tokens will be in MEW  because since I am started here no token will be in MEW if there is a chances I sell it into the market depends on the prices of exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: