Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do after tokens have on wallet MEW? - page 5. (Read 334 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 13
dApps Development Automation Platform
Hi All!

What to do after tokens have on wallet MEW?

I got quite a lot of tokens on my MEW wallet from the Airdrop program but did not know what to do next. Please help me!

Ok, the good thing is that they are safe there hehe, but what do you mean by What to do?... Do you want to change them for bitcoin or ether, you want to cash?? In any case you will have to go to the exchanges where they list.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Hi All!

I got quite a lot of tokens on my MEW wallet from the Airdrop program but did not know what to do next. Please help me!

After receiving your tokens in your MEW,the next thing to do is to look for the exchange to convert your tokens into your desired currency which is spendable, however you have to transfer the tokens from your MEW to the exchange using gas(Ether) which is the fee you pay for transfer.
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
Once you have any token in your wallet you have keep abreast of following development pertaining to the project in its entirety to know the next move such as developing products and listing on exchange so once it's listed you decide to sell it or not
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
Hi All!

once you have tokens in your mew, you need to monitor their social media handles and figure out when and which exchange they will be listed
then you need to have available etherum in your eth wallet as gas fee.

Never let an information slip away from you
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
The first thing to know is whether your token has a price and is already listed on the exchange? if its have listed on the exchange you can sell it.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi All!

Pages:
Jump to: