Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do if you are deceived? - page 6. (Read 17462 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
February 26, 2019, 10:55:13 AM
I think that this is becoming more and more common lately, so what can we do to ensure that responsible people can be punished?

I think the easiest thing to do is to contact the developers before investing or before you decide to participate in the bounty of this project. You need to contact directly by phone, if it is specified or it is best to go and look at the address indicated on the website, is there really such a company. If this is not possible, but create a theme and ask people to find out if there is such an organization or people.

In general, by any means to identify the identity of these people. As soon as we can add personal identification, these people will not be able to just fool us. Because you can write to them in the police under the article fraud.

The most important thing is that today there is everything necessary in order to really find and punish the people who are deceiving us. I think it's time for us to start doing it, otherwise the ICO may die.

If you have any other suggestions, I will be glad to hear them.

It is unfortunate that many are trying to deceive other people for their personal gain. I think every investor should be careful and not easily be persuaded by attractive returns of these scammers. I think researching very about the project is still the best way to avoid being scammed.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
February 26, 2019, 10:38:03 AM
Unfortunately, today there is no real benefit from this, because today these are really huge problems in the future. Because deception is always transferred hard, but this is a wild west, in spite of the SEC, nothing happens, everything continues in the same mode.
Activity: 462
February 26, 2019, 09:30:04 AM
If you are deceived, then in no case do not despair and next time devote more time to research. And if you have any doubts about the project, turn your attention to another project. Try to personally communicate with the organizer. Truly legitimate and worthy projects, as a rule, are led by people who are open to constructive dialogue and do not hide their true intentions.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
January 15, 2019, 04:42:06 AM
When we are lied to, there is not much we can do. As a merchant and bounty hunter, if fraud occurs I would be better to immediately look for another project. And for ICO search, then you must be careful and do research. And that will be my experience.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 04:38:25 AM
It was not bad, but the fact is that fraudsters use other people's data, so it’s hard to find a real person to punish!
January 15, 2019, 04:35:15 AM
For the cryptocurrency market to be deceived, investors are usually helpless. There is no law in the cryptocurrency market and there is no regulation. So these conditions make the scammers find the ideal place. Deceivers can usually only sum up experience to avoid being cheated the next time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
January 12, 2019, 05:07:10 PM
For now there is nothing you can do, because the project was still unregulated. But if you are deceive, you can make a red flag for their btt username if you still know it, for you to warn other investors.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
January 11, 2019, 09:16:42 AM
All of this still runs down to the fact that we have the best part to play so that we won't be deceived all the time. We can't stop fake people from operating their fake project but one can try not to fall their prey by doing thorough research about their various project.
Activity: 249
January 11, 2019, 09:15:20 AM
In principle, it is reasonable, only here is how to punish them if they are at such a distance, especially since we do not always know the identity of these people!
Activity: 411
January 11, 2019, 08:41:34 AM
the advice you give is pretty good. especially now that there are many ico popping up. but, the problem is, for now I still haven't found the institution that regulates ico. so people are still fraudulent.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
January 11, 2019, 08:26:41 AM
I think that this is becoming more and more common lately, so what can we do to ensure that responsible people can be punished?

I think the easiest thing to do is to contact the developers before investing or before you decide to participate in the bounty of this project. You need to contact directly by phone, if it is specified or it is best to go and look at the address indicated on the website, is there really such a company. If this is not possible, but create a theme and ask people to find out if there is such an organization or people.

In general, by any means to identify the identity of these people. As soon as we can add personal identification, these people will not be able to just fool us. Because you can write to them in the police under the article fraud.

The most important thing is that today there is everything necessary in order to really find and punish the people who are deceiving us. I think it's time for us to start doing it, otherwise the ICO may die.

It would be quite difficult to track them if they're using fake identity which I'm sure they're if they're fake. Laws is not up to date on crypto related scams as far as I know. Best thing you can do is protect yourself and inform others about it so they can take precautions.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
January 11, 2019, 08:21:12 AM
People creating scam projects should be brought to justice. They should get the appropriate penalties for doing such criminal acts. The problem is that many of these scam projects are using fake names with fake faces and fake credentials. The real culprit are behind the names that appear publicly. Of course there are also some real people who are also doing real scams. They should be imprisoned and fined. Actually, it is the role of the government agencies that nothing of this sort will prosper.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
January 11, 2019, 08:20:50 AM
At the moment, there is nothing that can be done once you are deceived and scammed ornphished

You can only learn from your pains and sufferings and garner more knowledge through that
Other than that
Am Afraid there is nothing else to be done
Merit: 13
January 11, 2019, 07:58:12 AM
maybe in the meantime when I was deceived I couldn't do anything, but there were some suggestions from my friends to report it to CIE whether it could work or not. I haven't tried it yet.
Do not stress yourself, as long as it is this market and for now there is no regulation in place, there is so little you can do in reporting fraudsters, and it is not like they will give you their identity in the first place. Most important thing is to ensure you have all the details of what you are investing in. Dig as deep as you can and don't fall for anything you are not sure about. I always keep saying as long as you know you are not sure of what you are investing in, then, do not invest.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
January 10, 2019, 11:28:39 AM
cheated? a sure thing if you have been exposed to fraud then you have to further improve the situation in the future. to prevent this from happening again.
But do not forget that fraudsters are also improving in order to deceive you. I agree with the author of the post that first of all it is better to learn the team and the despicability of the people who are behind the project.
Just be very diligent with your findings, that is all. The thing like you said is that fraudsters keep looking for new ways to keep upgrading with their deception, so in a way, the best thing is to make sure you are always a step ahead in most cases, and how can you do that? Just make sure you are basically not just looking at the surface, but checking out all the necessary things you need to know and as an investor, never be lazy to keep asking questions until you are fully convinced.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
January 10, 2019, 06:48:37 AM
It would be good if you started such a service, which is engaged in catching fraudsters, and not to do it yourself!

I hope that with the development of the blockchain, there will appear services that will be engaged in catching fraudsters.
Activity: 462
January 09, 2019, 04:14:03 PM
It would be good if you started such a service, which is engaged in catching fraudsters, and not to do it yourself!
Activity: 448
January 09, 2019, 04:01:47 PM
maybe in the meantime when I was deceived I couldn't do anything, but there were some suggestions from my friends to report it to CIE whether it could work or not. I haven't tried it yet.
Right but not only in one but all around the world there are huge number of scammers who are ready to turn our profit into lose by scamming. It’s good to be careful before you invest because a little care can save our future. I have never been deceived but if I ever had to face it I will simply not repeat my mistake again and will investigate before investing in site.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 09, 2019, 08:42:45 AM
What I do if I find a scam project, I will comment on their social accounts, like Facebook or Twitter, I will write that this project is "SCAM" and if they have an application in the Playstore I will give one star and comment "SCAM" as I do on HOWDOO.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
January 09, 2019, 08:27:57 AM

I guess quit ahead and support other that is profitable. At the moment it is not that important to choose which is the best but its okay now to be joined in a real one because of the scams.
Pages:
Jump to: