Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do if you lose $2,000 in trading? - page 11. (Read 13158 times)

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
If you lose $2,000 don't be afraid to try again, because we don't get successful in just one try. Instead of giving up make it your motivation in trading. Just remember that make your loss as an experience so you won't repeat the same mistake again, it's normal for traders to lose some money in trading, you're not alone. Review what's your mistake and what you lack when you lose your money.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
In my opinion, losing money in the investment is normal. You lose money but in return you gain experience when investing. When you have more experience then you can get back what you lost today.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
Well if I lose that huge amount of money then I would continue to trade and learn from my mistakes,
If I already manage to earn such a huge amount then for sure I could do it again but it would really take some time to recover that huge amount of money.
To get aside and lose your heart just on some losses, this isn’t the qualities of a trader. Trader is a person who have got enough strong mind that is under controlled in most cases. Definitely trader is a human so you can’t just be unrealistic saying mind is full controlled and blah. But yes, this would let you be confident on your actions and you must learn from your winnings and mistakes.
Activity: 302
Merit: 10
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
First of all do not despair about it. Perceive it like the next life stage. Today you lost 2000$ tomorrow you will earn 10000$. It's a life, be optimistic in every situation.
Trading is all about gain or loss. If you lose today, you may gain tomorrow. Important thing here is optimism. If you are optimistic enough an learn through mistake, you will gain must. You have to understand the reason for losing and must not repeat those mistakes. Another point is that never be panic and never do unplanned buy or aggressive sale.
Activity: 172
It will purely depend on the way that you use to trade, i think that sometimes it is much more better to quit trading because you can lose much more money because of that
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
Well if I lose that huge amount of money then I would continue to trade and learn from my mistakes,
If I already manage to earn such a huge amount then for sure I could do it again but it would really take some time to recover that huge amount of money.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
Getting profits and losses in the crypto trading is normal even if you lost $2000 you can earn it soon and you have to remember that you never lost anything until you sell them so keep holding whenever the prices are low and keep buying if you can afford more money.
It is not that easy this market is really difficult, some months ago making money was way easier since all the market was going up and so you could pick almost any coin and you will earn money, in this market not even bitcoin is making you money despite being the best cryptocurrency, so the best thing to do right now is to be calm and wait for the right opportunity instead of trying to beat the market.
Activity: 82
Profit and loss both works as a opposite side of a coin . Where there is investment there is always a chance of getting more of it or getting less than what one invests ..

Yes Loosing $2000 is a bad news for most of the people.. But the thing comes to mind that if someone looses this amount of money there is a chance of him to learn from this kind of situation .. This will make one more professional in this way of trading .
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
If I lose the asset to that much then I will experience a very high level of pressure because it suffered such huge losses, $ 2000 is not a small number, and I will try to recover the losses I experienced by investing in ICO or buying and selling coins in my opinion potentially profitable for me.
I'm generally very difficult to perceive such losses. I recently traded coins from the pundix project. The fact is that I saw the potential growth of coins and quickly sold them, but for me it was a big surprise when token still increased in price by 2 times.
Activity: 148
If I lose the asset to that much then I will experience a very high level of pressure because it suffered such huge losses, $ 2000 is not a small number, and I will try to recover the losses I experienced by investing in ICO or buying and selling coins in my opinion potentially profitable for me.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Good job Hemady17, my thoughts about this is If ever I'll lose 2000$ in a trade I'd be depressed but losing 2000$ will not make the world end right? So I'll make myself not to do the same mistake.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
In recent market trend, it is hard to expect profits from day trading. As we have seen that market is bearish since the beginning of this year, the majority of coin prices are 2x-5x down. However, $2000 loss is not a big loss considering the market trend.
Activity: 182
You nailed it really,highlighted all that need to be done when things go wrong.It is always a good thing to take some steps backwards rather than trying to recover the lost cash immediately (basically start gambling with trades in a desperate manner and end up losing more).Thanks for sharing
Activity: 294
I think that if such unpleasant thing happens, a trader should conduct research and in-depth analysis to understand why this happened. I hope this won't happen to me but if I fail, I think I will analyze everything not to make the same mistakes
Activity: 145
I think that different strategies a lot and this topic is more intended for beginners. I have on similar schemes the strategies are available. But I won't tell them.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Maybe I was not lucky that day if I lost that much money. So continue trading again. For me to move and forget about it because I will get it again I will stress myself because I do not know what will happen

Man, for some people 2 thousand is just the sum that is a small part of their income, while for the other people it is the money they work for the whole year. I suppose you have to take a small break and think everything over.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I think that at this point in my life I would be just destroyed, because this is a huuuuuge amount for me by now in my life
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
Experience is the best teacher so if that happen to me I need to be more careful next time I will not let this happen again for sure. Just be careful that's what the only thing that I need to do. Being careful in what your doing is the best thing to do to avoid some problems again.

Yes and accept your mistake and learn to move on. We're just human and mistakes is just normal so nothing to shame about but next time be cautious in every move that we take.

When I loss in trading, I just take a break to cope from what happened and think what should I avoid next time. And actually stress eating help me a lot through this.
Activity: 368
Merit: 101
In trading, before you enter you must know first the outcome in crypto not being brave only in crypto need to be wise to gain a profit if you lose $2,000 don't lose hope it is a lesson to learn that next time you will be better.
Pages:
Jump to: