Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do if you lose $2,000 in trading? - page 8. (Read 13158 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 10
If anybody loses the value at around 2000$ means we have to until the price starts increasing otherwise, if you sell for the loss you cannot recover them. So when you lose the value don't panic about the market, better be confident and wait until the price starts recovering.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
Not to make the same mistakes again is very important. Good what you've noticed what you've done wrong. Keeping a trading log helps
But it depends on the people if someone continuously losing capital in trading then he may try holding for long term which is also can give us good retur s with less efforts because trading is only for the people who is looking to earn money in short term.But we don't have to give up if we can continue again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
 I think that I would regret hard, maybe cry a little bit, lol. But then I would consider this as valuable experience and continue on what I was doing before that.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
It is bad if I have $ 2,000 but they are gone, 2000 dollar was lose, now I need to do is to find out why I lost and give directions so that I can draw on experience as well as lessen the cool in the future
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Losing of $2,000 in trading is such a big problem. I agree with your thoughts on how to avoid such loses. In addition to that maybe those traders who got loses are panic and impatient when they saw their cryptos dropped its value.
That is a big lost no doubt that that is part of life, and in trading you can make a good profit but also chances are to lose your own investment, and same is happed here, i think that still you should not lose your heart and should change your strategy and planning about trading and should try once more, i am sure that you will recover your lost very soon.
Activity: 52
Money is not everything, more than this, money is the most renewable resource in the world, I would regret more about the time I lost, because there is always an opportunity to gain your money instantly, by closing one great deal.

Money means much but you are right, it is not everything. probably, this loss has brought you the greatest experience that will let you never make mistakes in future.

It can teach you not to make the same mistake again, but there's always other factors that one can make mistakes in because they've never come across it.
Activity: 113
Thank you for this expositions. While loss may happen a few time regardless of how expert you are in the market, recording consistent and huge lose calls for a rethink. Is trading for you? Have you subjected yourself to learning how things work in the Crypto market before jump starting? All these is relevant in other to no repeat the same mistake again and again.

Your tutorial is sure helpful. There is always an opportunity to learn from experience. My advice is, if you've lose previously, do not give up. Learn, try again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Money is not everything, more than this, money is the most renewable resource in the world, I would regret more about the time I lost, because there is always an opportunity to gain your money instantly, by closing one great deal.

Money means much but you are right, it is not everything. probably, this loss has brought you the greatest experience that will let you never make mistakes in future.
Activity: 52
Pretty solid advice, I will bookmark your thread and develop my own plan to follow. One thing that we must all keep in mind is that sometimes it's hard to follow a plan, so be on the look out for that.
Activity: 54
nice info brother, I have lost more money than that but now I know how to restore it.

Thanks a lot !  Grin
Activity: 294
haha this is the one of risk for who to do trading, we cant handle how much the price for bitcoin so i think we have to accept the risk like this i think
Activity: 378
Losing of $2,000 in trading is such a big problem. I agree with your thoughts on how to avoid such loses. In addition to that maybe those traders who got loses are panic and impatient when they saw their cryptos dropped its value.
Activity: 434
Crypto trading involves a lot of efforts and learning. First of all you should identify the mistakes you man. Afterwards, you must read and read a lot on how to trade safely and the tricks involved. After getting enough skills, do not be scared but rather try again. You will surely get there will much effort.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
In my opinion, losing money in the investment is normal. You lose money but in return you gain experience when investing. When you have more experience then you can get back what you lost today.

Yes, I support that thought too, look on your last, as you have paid some monthly lesson, you usually pay money in order to get knowledge, so this is it.
I will not repeat the mistakes I have done in the trading in which is faced with loss. However I have not fallen ever in such situations and this is because I follow the basic market rules which keep me safe. First master your trading with less valuable coins so that after getting the experience you may enter and handle the higher markets and hence you will upgrade to higher.
Repeating the same mistake gives us lose only, so you have decided the best for your future, 200 is not a smaller lose so I think we should try to avoid all kind of stupid acts like panic selling, sharing private key and a lot of other like using unknown wallets, so I think a small care can help us to avoid a huge lose, just hole if the price will be low but don’t sell at panic.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
Not to make the same mistakes again is very important. Good what you've noticed what you've done wrong. Keeping a trading log helps
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
If you lose on an investment with trading the best way you can do is to try again, because if you stop on just accepting the loss you have you cannot earn more and make a better earning for the future. Investment and having a good profit need time to develop and experience to have a good earning and profit for the future.

Laughing our investment is very hard moment for all of us we can do nothing against the past the past is past so why you opinion is move on from that if you feel really sad for that there's nothing will be changing it with your sorrow. We need to make sure that mistake is not happen at the next time it will be the only way to get back from that.
Activity: 112
PUNDI X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop).  This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

Good crypto Project! Their POS machine (creditcard machine + crypto + many others) takes direct crypto payments in Bitcoin and Pundix.

Coin buy-back coming!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
If you lose on an investment with trading the best way you can do is to try again, because if you stop on just accepting the loss you have you cannot earn more and make a better earning for the future. Investment and having a good profit need time to develop and experience to have a good earning and profit for the future.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
 all we know that it is very hard to make all those money for a short period first i would be depressed a bit but after that i would not forget that before that price i had nothing so it wasnt mine i didn t loose nothing the opposite i gained smth and that is called an experience that we should do smthwrong in order to gain it as it is said no gain no pain so i would not do the same mistake again and i would not obstacle myself there i would keep going since i did once i can do even more better so just forget it and be happy woth your life and your skills.!
Activity: 238
Losing your hard earned money on trading is one of the traumatic experiences that might happen to you.  This is usually happen when you are so bullish on the coins you are investing. Here are my thoughts on how to redeem you from this kind of experience.

1. Acknowledge that you did something wrong

There are no other ways to start the process of redemption by accepting the fact that you made wrong decision. You need to accept that every once in a while we do poor judgment. It is important; when this thing happens to us we are ready to humble ourselves that we committed mistakes.

2.   Identify the problems

a. Lack of experience – I was a successful trader in stock market winning mostly of my trade. But playing here as a day trader in crypto is something new. Your success in stock market doesn’t guarantee you success in BTC.

b. Playing aggressive – Since I have too much ego in my head I put all my money in one coins only. I didn’t consider altcoins to hedge risk from BTC. There are altcoins who doesn’t affect much by this massive correction.

c. Didn’t follow my trading plan – Foundation of trading practice is to follow the plan you have originally set. Your exit strategy is one of those important decisions you will made. It composes of selling and cut loss strategy.

3.   Courses of actions

a. Never stop growing (learn the new market) – In every new things to we do it is very important to know our strength, weakness, opportunities, and threats (SWOT). Money is involved in every trade which make, which gives us reasons why we need to study the every aspects of cryptocurrency.

b. Follow religiously your trading plan – There some trader who doesn’t have trading plan, in my case I have one which was not followed. Trading plan was based on your personal experience in trading. In time these plans was polished and test its effectiveness. If followed properly chances of success are increase.

c. Never stop trading – If this single defeat dictates me to stop then the real loss will happen. These circumstances should ignite us to continue, make this experience to hungrier for success.

d.Diversify your portfolio – Never do all in trade. These will gives you room for another alternative once the other coin doesn’t do well. Balance your portfolio composes of your well research coins.

After careful assessment of my situation, I believe that once a trader will always be a trader. I may lose sometimes but will rebound harder and stronger.

Remember merits are perishable if not use

I think you should not continue trading at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices have been falling sharply throughout the past few days and now reach $ 6000. According to my analysis, if this break is broken, the bitcoin price will be very easy to reach $ 5100, so to avoid losses you should not continue trading at this time.
Pages:
Jump to: