Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do if you lose $2,000 in trading? - page 12. (Read 13158 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Experience is the best teacher so if that happen to me I need to be more careful next time I will not let this happen again for sure. Just be careful that's what the only thing that I need to do. Being careful in what your doing is the best thing to do to avoid some problems again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
You enter in trading industry so you know this is  risky and can be result to losing your money before doing trading make sure you have knowledge in that kind of industry losing a $2000 is a huge amount but like what other said you cannot learn if you not losing in trading so next time be careful and make a comeback.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
If loosing $2,000 a big deal for you maybe you invest with money which you cannot afford to lose? I believe the prices will increase eventually but I will never reccomend use last money for crypto
The best thing to do when we lose $2000 in trading is to dont stop on doing trading until you get back your $2000 and my advice is it is normal that people will lose in trading, i also lose in trading but i just practice to trade everyday and i just analyze how to choose a good coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
Ross Cameron from warrior trading said something that's applicable to this situation

someone asked him, well what do you do if you have 3 losing trades in a row?
He said ''I log off, go for a walk, and take my wife out to eat''

meaning that the most important thing is to realize the money isn't everything and also you should never try to revenge trade because only then you'll seriously damage your portfolio
Activity: 17
Losing some funds during trading can happen to anyone but then again, there are a few corrections you can make to prevent it from happening again. It is necessary to read some news by crypto influencers like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery and other influencers not only to follow everything they say but to learn from the updates they give and to continuously do your own personal research. Nothing should bring you down in crypto investment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
I think that different strategies a lot and this topic is more intended for beginners. I have on similar schemes the strategies are available. But I won't tell them.
I believe that loosing $2000 in trading is very disappointing, but i think the best thing to do when we lose $2000 is to be more better and i am sure that we can learn how to be more great trader after we lose some big amount of our money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
Activity: 271
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
If I loss $2,000, I feel sad first Embarrassed After that, I'll investigate why I have lost that amount of money. Then refreshing my mind before entering new trading.
Keep your money is the 1st goal, gain profit is the 2nd goal Wink
This is best way to become a good trader no need of lose your hope at single lose you can earn for the next time, I am sure bitcoin trading never give you lose but If you made some mistake them try to realize your mistake so you will earn from it for the next time,. Most of times people get lose only for selling at panic so if you will overcome your fear of falling price you will earn very high next time.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
If the $2000 lost is for instance, 10% of your portfolio, then you should begin again more intelligently! You can not afford to quit because of one loss,  you must continue to trade and invest  till you hit your break!
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
It can be very traumatic to make some bad moves and lose a lot of money in a short period of time.  Just take the hard earned lesson and don't repeat your mistake again.
Trade failure is normal and investors need to learn from their mistakes in order to be successful in later investments. I think there should be a clear investment plan and seriously implement it to limit the risk and increase the likelihood of success in investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
If I lost $ 2,000 in the deal then I had to accept it. Because once a transaction has been made, there is no way to get it back. So, you have to be careful in transactions. Once you are not sure and understand, do not do it. Make sure you understand the keywords.
Loosing $2000 in trading is a lack of information that you need to improve. If you had not made bad decisions, you would have not lost in the first place at all. Now if you have lost some good money, you need to work double hard and strike back again with perfect information and perfect knowledge about the technology. This will enable to make secure moves in the market about choosing a coin for investment and about making decisions whether to sell or buy a coin.
Activity: 98
Try to analyze your mistakes and treat it as positive experience
 If you've bought BTC at $10k, that doesn't mean a thing. Just hold and there will be a moment not only to bring back 2k back, but earn more.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

I know its going to be hard for someone to lose such amount of hard earned money but why are you going to trade in such a way like having a stop loss when you know exactly what was being adviced to simply hold if the price dips. If you set up a stop loss than means your trade will be automatically exit out of the market when reached at such price. That means exactly a loss unlike just holding the coin while its price is low. You could just manually sell when you know the price are rising and you already profit.
Activity: 385
Merit: 101
It can be very traumatic to make some bad moves and lose a lot of money in a short period of time.  Just take the hard earned lesson and don't repeat your mistake again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
trading isn't an easy money you need to learn and study how technical and fundamental analysis works first for you to have a guide before entering a trade.

And that's the number one reason why people lose their funds because even they don't know how it works they trade their money 'cause of others opinion and that a big mistake. Anyways, much better to invest in learning first especially on how to read the technical analysis because that's a very important as a trader, so to people who want to trade make sure you have a knowledge before you that thing.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
If I lost $ 2,000 in the deal then I had to accept it. Because once a transaction has been made, there is no way to get it back. So, you have to be careful in transactions. Once you are not sure and understand, do not do it. Make sure you understand the keywords.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
If you lose $2,000 worth of cryptocurrency, then there is a problem to you. Check first yourself if you have capability in trading because if you will continue what will you do, it may lead to total bankruptcy. Unless, you are a millionaire.
Trading is a risky way of earning, you may gain or lose money. If you will enter the world of trading, be wisely and knows every side wether dump or pump of the coins you hold.

That is true because a lot of money you have lost their but dont tale this as a bad thing lossing doesn't mean that you are a terrible person it is a normal thing especially if you are new to this business all of us comes with a loss. Just do not act fool when you loss because that is not gonna help. Just stay calm and think about what happen why did you lose that money and then think about the solution of course and on how you are gonna win that back and the thing in lossing you gain experience and knowledge.
Activity: 182
And what can you do, nothing, just try to earn money by investing in crypto-currencies. For example, QuarkChain tokens have already risen more than 10X. And this is the ICO that just finished selling the 3 JUNE tokens.
There is always a chance to win back!
Pages:
Jump to: