Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do now??? - page 3. (Read 1959 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 05:15:37 PM
Looking down on the current BTC price I would probably get in now. Its not to low or high, I believe this is one of the best times people could buy in to the market. If you dont buy in now and the market pumps up you'll pay a lot more for that.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
July 19, 2018, 11:50:53 AM
If you bought the coins a month ago or earlier when the bitcoin rate was 6300 then you can sell and you will make a profit, Prada it will probably be small, because the rate has only grown to 7300. But still profit you will have!
Short term traders will love that instead of having nothing, if you able to bought bitcoin a week ago then you are in profit right now you can sell it out and wait again for another dip or think wiser and observe how market behave for another week, if this bull trend will continue it would give a much bigger profits just by holding your coins.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 11:47:12 AM
Yes. Now the rate drops significantly. But this is not an excuse to get upset. I think soon the increase is expected. You just have to wait.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 11:44:45 AM

I believe that in the near future bitcoin will fly up so I think that you need to buy while there is such an opportunity because soon it will not be at such a price.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 11:34:44 AM
For now, buy altcoin is good enough, and sell later when the rate goes up, look at the current market and in the future seems to be still green, good at reading the charts and the market will provide many advantages.
Activity: 364
July 19, 2018, 11:32:24 AM
Its better to hold long term now. And its good to buy more btc and invest more. Its good to trade alt to btc to increase your holdings.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
July 19, 2018, 11:31:33 AM
In the actual fact, the current BTC price is something that is really weighing many people down. So many people are even thinking whether they should leave crypto or continue because they are not sure of what might happen to BTC price  in the future . I think there is no need for anybody to panic. What is expected to be done now is to be consistent and optimistic about crypto. We have to remain positive on crypto and believe that no matter what the market situation of BTC is now, there will soon be light at the end of the tunnel. We really need to be hopeful and patient knowing fully well that the market will moon again.

This periods make divide between profit and loss in crypto. Do you think BTC millionares have so much because they have been selling at the low price? Always buy in dips and sell in bull runs. There is one quote from Warren Buffet that sums it all up: “Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful”  
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 11:31:16 AM
The market is starting to grow, but there is still an opportunity to buy altcoins at a low price and in the future to make a good profit in the future
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
July 19, 2018, 11:29:56 AM
Buying more Bitcoin and holding it until it breaks  ten thousand dollars.  After  it break ten thousand and has ten thousand dollars support you can start to buy more for the next break.  Bitcoin may reach fifty thousand dollars as it was predicted early this year.
GFE
Activity: 336
July 19, 2018, 11:29:18 AM
The best option is buy BTC during big dump and hold till the next big pump. This rule works since 2010 year - everybody can check the history of BTC price
Activity: 145
July 19, 2018, 11:28:58 AM
Just wait for the bull run, today bitcoin is giving a good sign but we are not still sure if it will continue so just be patient this is what we really need here in this crisis situation.
Activity: 490
July 19, 2018, 11:26:41 AM
What will be the best option to do now looking upon the current BTC price???
Bitcoin prices are starting to rise, but its price is still low. I advise you to continue holding and wait until Bitcoin prices recover. Experts predict that by the end of this year Bitcoin prices will rise, probably to $ 30000. Besides, you can also invest in Bitcoin, which is a chance to buy Bitcoin at a low price. I believe that long-term holdings Bitcoin will bring you a lot of profit.
Activity: 238
July 19, 2018, 11:17:26 AM
Buy, Buy, Buy, Buy, Buy, Buy, Buy. I have only one stand on current price that is only buy and hold till good price.
Activity: 6
July 19, 2018, 05:43:23 AM
I advice to you that buy PRiVCY - PRiV TOR Integrated, one of the best projects in 2018, you can visit their website https://privcy.io/ you can check their roadmap/milestone. You can avail/buy PRiVCY in Crex24, you can avail it at cheap price but when the bull run/pumping is come this coin will go to the moon, what are you waiting for buy it and hodl it then sell it at higher price.
Activity: 100
July 19, 2018, 03:39:57 AM
I think Bitcoin has stabilized. Now investing in Bitcoin is the best time. I expect Bitcoin to reach $10,000 this year. All you have to wait patiently, keep holding it and keep your good attitude.
Activity: 504
July 19, 2018, 03:39:41 AM
If I myself prefer to hodl it once was. Because I see the price of the bitcoin is also still low. Surely there will still be increased more sharply again. Moreover, we know that bitcoin is experiencing increase in each cycle 4 years. We just wait until that time comes.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
July 19, 2018, 03:32:39 AM
I always do only one thing all the time. I buy bitcoin at absolutely different prices and as far as possible
Activity: 125
Merit: 2
July 19, 2018, 03:31:11 AM
What to do now is dependent on what time you invested iin Btc. If you invested while the price was higher, then you can only wait to see the price rise above how much you got it.
Activity: 406
July 19, 2018, 03:28:19 AM
I have been watching bitcoin for a long time and see that this is not the first fall and not the first take-off. After such a need to wait for the explosion of the cost and incredibly large in my opinion
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 03:03:45 AM
If you bought the coins a month ago or earlier when the bitcoin rate was 6300 then you can sell and you will make a profit, Prada it will probably be small, because the rate has only grown to 7300. But still profit you will have!
Pages:
Jump to: