Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do now??? - page 6. (Read 1959 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 33
July 13, 2018, 06:35:44 AM
HODL. It's the best option you have all you have to do is sit tight and wait for it to recover and sell it once you have profit but you have other option, you can take advantage of the swings and do day trading but this is not an option because your investment maybe at risk.

The best way to do now is the HODL it's the safest way in order for you to earn back your investment or earn profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
July 13, 2018, 06:35:11 AM
which I do now we better buy some altcoin and we hold the next few months waiting for higher price increase, because now the price is also still cheap. so we will get a lot of good profits.
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 06:32:31 AM
the best thing to do now is buying a bitcoin it will have a great chance of making profits..Because the price will surely rise in the near future...just be patient and don't give up no matter what
Activity: 154
July 12, 2018, 10:05:32 AM
This time is bad, I stop trade and buy crypto, I will wait until the green market back. Maybe, market will be better in the end of 2018
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
July 12, 2018, 10:05:26 AM
During the dip, have you not read the numbers of response about buying bitcoin and ethereum during this moment? Because this is a best shot for preparing the next bull run. This opportunity is what the whales are waiting.
Activity: 84
July 12, 2018, 10:01:07 AM

Buy, because soon there should be a bullish trend and the price will fly up with all the altcoins. The bear market will be over soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
July 12, 2018, 09:56:56 AM
You can already start buying coins, the market has begun to recover a little. And you can leave some money for future purchases.
In this trend in market we must able to used our good decision making and good strategies to avoid losses of coins, for me I rather to buy more coins and hodl for a long period of time until volume changes in good prices.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 09:56:42 AM
What will be the best option to do now looking upon the current BTC price???
The only option is to keep hold until you are really furthest from loss. If you are an investor you should know what you are doing.
Activity: 350
July 12, 2018, 09:53:38 AM
You can already start buying coins, the market has begun to recover a little. And you can leave some money for future purchases.
Activity: 35
July 12, 2018, 09:49:36 AM
In the event that you need to hold long haul presently is the great time to purchase. Regardless of whether you need to hold only multi year or so presently is your shot. Just on the off chance that you are searching for here and now benefit you should ponder what to do. In the event that you are here for the long run let it all out.
Activity: 294
July 12, 2018, 09:19:09 AM
With me, a person who does not have the money to invest, the best option I will now do is bounty campaign on the bct to the coin of the projects. Looking forward to the project success !!!
Activity: 200
July 12, 2018, 09:13:04 AM
Best to do now is to keep hodling our coins by keeping them and not to sell at a lower price because sooner it will rise again. They will gives us good profits after the market  recovers again. Im sure altcoins will rise back, to those who still believe will be merrier in the future because they will be profited more as payments for their trust and patience.
Activity: 327
Merit: 15
July 12, 2018, 09:04:59 AM

see the current btc price, i will buy btc again, because the btc price is currently down, i have to wait, soon the btc price will rise high again
Activity: 168
July 12, 2018, 09:01:50 AM
Do you know that your friends already know about this profitable and interesting project? If you do not already know about this, then I advise you to join. P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
Activity: 133
July 12, 2018, 08:54:24 AM
I have a lot of different crypto-currencies, since the new year I lost 70% if I count in fiat, but now I'm even buying crypto currency
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
July 12, 2018, 08:48:28 AM
The best to do now is doing nothing than to hold bitcoin. In my opinion selling now is not the right decision to do because the market now is experiencing serious decline. The massive downfall is very hurt to accept because it seems no hope to rise again for the price is not rising but decreasing. The continuous scenario of bitcoin price affects the whole market for bitcoin is the main lead in crypto that affect the price of altcoins.
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 08:18:21 AM
With market conditions being red as it is now then waiting is a good and profitable option, I'm very confident that the year-end market will improve and this month everything will be missed as prices will slowly rise.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 08:10:27 AM
There are lot of campaigns i have joined now and i don't even consider how the prices of coins are descending like that.If i say i will look at these prices, i would not do anything for i will be reluctant prior to performing other tasks. Hoping for the best soon.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 08:07:24 AM
The best thing to do now is to buy more altcoins and hold until the end of the year 2018.
I think bitcoin will rise by november and december like last year.
Just relax mate and don't be so greedy and don't panic sell, Everything is going to be fine.
Activity: 71
July 12, 2018, 08:07:01 AM
the best option is to hold your btc. the big event is coming soon to gust hodl
Pages:
Jump to: