Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do now??? - page 5. (Read 1959 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 02:46:02 PM
Yes simply is possible . but not all coins will spread . it is better to make a decision to sell or not . And growth, too, can be not soon

I would still wait, not sell. Although if you are still in the lock then you can sell. But I will continue to hold on until a better time
Activity: 105
July 13, 2018, 10:50:23 AM
Yes simply is possible . but not all coins will spread . it is better to make a decision to sell or not . And growth, too, can be not soon
Activity: 163
July 13, 2018, 10:45:40 AM
Bitcoin's price is now unstable and on various exchanges its price is very different, for example the other day on one of the exchanges there was such a big exchange that the price for one bitcoin coin reached 9000 at a market price of 6000!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 10:42:17 AM
it's better not to hurry up and do not make hasty conclusions, I try to keep myself in hand and just watch the market without selling my coins
Activity: 239
July 13, 2018, 10:36:47 AM
if we see the current price is always a very drastic price decline, we better sell it first until the price back to normal for the time to buy the coin, but if the price of the coins is too low we can hold it until the price of coins back up
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 13, 2018, 10:16:46 AM
Technically #Bitcoin is really bad but fundamentally the situation in Italy and Euro is much more important than people realize. European capital is desperately trying to hide whenever they can and makes sense to speculate that some of it will end up in Bitcoin.
I do not think that Bitcoin's technology is bad, but basically it has been around for a long time and now there are more advanced techniques but Bitcoin is still up to date to meet the needs of the exchange of investors and users.
Activity: 301
Next Generation Antivirus
July 13, 2018, 10:13:52 AM
If you want to invest, buy bitcoin in small parts.  Its price may still fall, or it may grow.  But buying bitcoin at different times, you average your portfolio.  If you have a fairly good experience in trading, then you can make money on the bitcoin course.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 09:48:01 AM
at the current bitcoin price of $ 6150, it will be very profitable to buy coins in the long term. I think that by the end of this month the price will reach 7000$. and by the end of 2018, the price can reach$9000. that's why I would buy it.
Activity: 433
July 13, 2018, 09:33:41 AM
if you do not have bitcoins now, then I would advise you to buy. the price is quite low and in the near future will probably grow by 30 40%. a sharp drop in prices can always be seen as a signal of purchase in the long term.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 13, 2018, 07:09:09 AM
You can go to the crypto project Socratus because everything has to be given chances

The best thing to do is to keep holding you bitcoin. Bitcoin is still struggling in the market today, and not a good idea to sell it. Hold it until the right time comes it will rise again.

I agree that the cost of bitcoin in any case will grow, and it's good to increase its quantity in your wallet, but you always need to remember the golden rule: you can not store everything in one coin!
Activity: 200
July 13, 2018, 07:08:51 AM
Technically #Bitcoin is really bad but fundamentally the situation in Italy and Euro is much more important than people realize. European capital is desperately trying to hide whenever they can and makes sense to speculate that some of it will end up in Bitcoin.
Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
July 13, 2018, 07:07:09 AM
Now a good opportunity to buy crypto-currencies at a low price and hodl. This is how I do it
If it concerns received tokens for bounty, then I convert some tokens into ether or bitcoin, and the rest into hold.
Activity: 336
July 13, 2018, 07:00:57 AM
Now a good opportunity to buy crypto-currencies at a low price and hodl. This is how I do it
Activity: 84
July 13, 2018, 07:00:03 AM
You can go to the crypto project Socratus because everything has to be given chances

The best thing to do is to keep holding you bitcoin. Bitcoin is still struggling in the market today, and not a good idea to sell it. Hold it until the right time comes it will rise again.
Activity: 28
July 13, 2018, 06:51:34 AM
Activity: 182
July 13, 2018, 06:51:11 AM
It depends on your conviction and your need, if you want faster you can sell it in ow price but if you want bigger profit you still have to wait longer time.. sometimes when we sell it in lower price for some reason the day after it become high again.. and so its really painful.. so keep on holding it while you can.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 06:48:29 AM
What will be the best option to do now looking upon the current BTC price???

if you see the price of btc is getting down, as good as you have to buy btc again if you have money, because now is the right time to buy coins, because at the end of the year the price of coins will rise high
Activity: 224
July 13, 2018, 06:48:28 AM
It is absolutely necessary to be an investor in the crypto currency market. The best thing that can be done to me is not to panic.after, i buy the subcoins at the lowest price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
July 13, 2018, 06:45:13 AM
If your coins value fell, now it's better not to do anything. If there is free money, then wait for a lower price and buy more coins.

Theres no other option to do in terms of crisis, if it falls down the right thing to do is keep holding it and wait to rise again. Dont sell your coins in low price.
Activity: 169
July 13, 2018, 06:39:44 AM
If your coins value fell, now it's better not to do anything. If there is free money, then wait for a lower price and buy more coins.
Pages:
Jump to: