Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do with scammers - page 5. (Read 1622 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 10:17:29 AM
No matter how tight the security gets, there will be scammers. But we need to be extra careful in order to avoid being scammed. There are some ground rules to save ourselves for example, by seeing the type of project and the number of experts in the team.
Yoo
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
August 28, 2018, 09:16:15 AM
I think I've also experienced a fallen in a scam project and I think someone new in the Crypto world will sometimes fall into a scam project, because of a lack of knowledge.
And now all I can do is learn from an experience, to be more careful in choosing the ICO program so that it doesn't fall into a scam project again.
because I know there is nothing I can do with the scammers.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
August 28, 2018, 08:54:55 AM
There are scammers in every field it's not just crypto.  Look at how much money Bernie Madoff stole from investors, all the combined scams in crypto don't even come close to that amount.  The amount of MLM scams I see posted over social media is staggering as well.  This is just a crypto problem, its a human greed issue.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
August 28, 2018, 08:52:10 AM
I saw 70-80% ico are scam which are not reliable .they do smart work and making projects by invester and advisers and after not giving token ,making scami .what to do with them. Have you ever fallen in scams ? I am fallen some time .
yeah now a days many scams project running an ico and mi fallen many times in that kind of shiittt, and its so hard to avoid, i what to kill them to not be able scam again, right now im just participating in joining some campaign to earnback my lost money.
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 08:43:01 AM
There are soany scammers allnover the world.  Specially when the money are involved.  Scammer are actively make some moves to scam every transaction.  I think it is hard to stop or detect them, all i can say is as long as you protect your money or coins,  as long as it has on good security wallet no worries about it. But you can continue on searching about the good security to secure your properties.  
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
August 28, 2018, 08:40:27 AM
I saw 70-80% ico are scam which are not reliable .they do smart work and making projects by invester and advisers and after not giving token ,making scami .what to do with them. Have you ever fallen in scams ? I am fallen some time .

For me, as a long time ICO joiner, I wouldn't say that they are scams. It's just that many ICOs these days are not doing well in terms of having a niche in the market. As you can see, there are hundreds if not thousands of projects competing in the market day in and day out, and so, it's just too hard to find those gem of a projects that could make it big, and since most of these projects are looking for crowd-funding, it's very hard for them to reach it, thus, giving them no other option but to close down.
Activity: 28
August 28, 2018, 08:32:57 AM
well it we cant do anything, first of all you should do your own research, and i know that you know risk in every project so you cant do anything about that situation,
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
August 28, 2018, 08:31:23 AM
Well report scammers to warn bounty hunters and make them be very vigilant and careful plus read white paper of such project and of course importantly check if the CEO and admins are very active in answering quiries.
Not only for bounty hunters, but also to warn and help investors to be vigilant. I think investigating the CEO or his top brass is more important, because whitepapers can be made as attractive and serious. But sometimes, wheter the project is scam or not isn't detected.
Activity: 62
August 28, 2018, 08:25:47 AM
Yes im always fall on scams until i learn how to join on airdrop that will less the risk because it is free, i also joining on bounty because it is also free i do not really care about scammers now because it will not change every thing
Activity: 25
August 28, 2018, 08:20:15 AM
Scam is a negative version which is supplied in free with all the business and online activities. It is upto an individual how he reacts and acts with scamms. So, we need to be very carefull and first thing first never play blind, play it as safe as u can. At the end of the day its your hard work and ur success, don’t let enyone else enjoy it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 28, 2018, 08:14:43 AM
I think all you can do for scammers is that you can avoid them and mark them as much as possible to make a list of scammers so that you can avoid scammers because with these scammers it is very detrimental to new traders.
Activity: 331
August 28, 2018, 08:13:23 AM
True,I too have found lot of project like that. But I only invest in projects which I an trust. I basically care that management and there experience and reputation in the industry
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
August 28, 2018, 07:57:37 AM
It is necessary to carefully select ICO, having studied the team and the product. But this does not guarantee that you will not fall for the scammers. Yes, today there are a lot of them, they become smarter, buy expert opinions, so you need your own analysis.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
August 28, 2018, 07:42:54 AM
There's nothing really we could do to stop them from scamming but we could avoid by most of the time just by doing a simple task. You should research the background of the project first before you invest because that's when you will know their past. Also, always research who is the team behind it because most scam ICOs have fake team.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 06:29:56 AM
This has been a nagging question i always pose to myself but i realized that no matter what be the case there will be scam project which might not be detected in the sense that some package their project so special and looks original and we all must be watchful and know much about a  project before engaging.
Activity: 25
August 28, 2018, 06:13:31 AM
For scammers or phishing scams. First of all, we need to share broadly to be alert.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 06:02:17 AM
Yes, I came across some scam projects when I just came into crypto. Usually beginners get into such situations because they don't yet have experience and they don't know how to distinguish a good project from a bad one. A couple of times I came across projects that conducted bounty campaigns, gave out their tokens as a reward and that's all. Further no action. In fact, it turned out to be useless tokens and a useless waste of time on their campaign.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
August 28, 2018, 05:48:04 AM
like seriously the rate of scam ICO now are days is getting out of hand, many project have go away with my fund the problem is that the project won't look like one until they run away, this have really run many investor down i think the bitcointalk forum need to work on the altcoin session by regulating and deleting those that are not standard look like scam to help the repetition of bitcoin and this forum because many people have believe that bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general is scam. My advice to my fellow investor is to make sure you to go through the project website and also make sure you go through there youtube videos any video without the real face of the ceo should avoided because when if they scam you, you won't be able to trace then.  
Activity: 59
August 28, 2018, 05:37:31 AM
I think there is not much we can do with them. We should warn thers if we see a scam project and learn how to identify such things and avoid them at any cost.
Activity: 92
August 28, 2018, 05:35:48 AM
I have been deceived a lot, ICO and bounty missions, but I think ICO is an option, we can reduce our losses from fraud by reducing investment or prohibiting investment in ICO!
Pages:
Jump to: