Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do with your 13 bitcoins - page 3. (Read 15087 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 5
November 15, 2018, 11:00:08 AM
Oh my gosh! Suppose your bitcoin now is in the market?
Bitcoin is a kinda potential coin that worth it to hold for a long period of time due to reliable source and proof that it is not scam. It would be better if you donate one bitcoin to charity and trade the 2 bitcoin and hold the rest for good.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
November 15, 2018, 10:54:17 AM
That is a lot of Bitcoins. I think you must save them now for the future. The value now is very low so it is not smart to sell them.
If you wait a little longer than you can sell it if the value has rise. But you only now have to wait for what is going to happen.
Wow that number of bitcoin is great, but now the value is decreasing ypu must save it first cause the now is not better to sell it, the value is too small you can't earn profit save it for the future . Just wait for the right time before you sell it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
November 15, 2018, 03:35:19 AM
You invite us to fantasize and imagine this beautiful imagination to fly and want to have a real home and place of business.
So if you have 13 bitcoins, it will be very useful for the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
November 15, 2018, 03:13:10 AM
I thought the 13 bitcoins is real. If that will be the case then it will be a celebration for the whole 2 years of my life. Cheesy Cheesy If i had that one then i tried to invest half of it and the other half will be spend on daily consumptions.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
November 15, 2018, 02:57:28 AM
What is your favorite part of bitcoins. Sorry about writing about the 13 bitcoins, I was writing it for another person and by mistake it ended up here
we should before we start investing we already know all the risks that will be obtained in investing with crypto currencies if it does have the number of bitcoins I think it is better to wait for the opportunity or opportunity that will be obtained in investing with your bitcoin confidence and patience are the main capital in investing
November 15, 2018, 02:05:38 AM
I will keep saving it until the price rises again. and I never had the thought of selling it. because the purpose of my investment is to save all the assets that I have. to build a better future than before
having 13 bitcoin is a very large amount. if you intend to continue to hold bitcoin is the right choice and smart. better when the price of red you buy so that the amount of bitcoin savings is increasing. if someday you see prices going up and you are satisfied with the results you get you can immediately sell.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
November 14, 2018, 10:09:48 PM
I will keep saving it until the price rises again. and I never had the thought of selling it. because the purpose of my investment is to save all the assets that I have. to build a better future than before
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
November 14, 2018, 07:59:01 PM
Wow! If I have 13 bitcoins, I will cash out the half of it. I will invest it in real business because even there is a red market, I can earn money. The 30% of my bitcoin will divided in several coins. And of course, I will left the rest in bitcoin since I know that its price will move up next year! However, I do not have bitcoin in my wallet. So, I will do my best to have that.
Activity: 321
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 14, 2018, 07:37:01 PM
I think that it is better to invest coins in some business. To my mind, it is better to use btc as the long-term investment. to my mind, it is better to keep them now as the price will increase soon
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
November 14, 2018, 06:52:22 PM
My favorite part from bitcoin is that since I started using it and having it, I was able to earn money or extra to fulfill and pay some of daily expenses. I am earning with and still keep on earning from it. I am very happy to find this kind of currency. Hodling and buying taught me to become a beginner in trading and it taught me how to trade it to some other cryptos.
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
November 14, 2018, 06:50:38 PM
I think the best part if i sell bitcoin with high price after that 2 or 3 days the price dump and i can buy more bitcoin, that's moment so great. And about 13 Bitcoins, i will make my own business in the real world, We need that's because sometime bitcoin price dropped so deep, so easy we can buy more, also maybe i will donate 1 bitcoin to help people
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
November 14, 2018, 03:36:30 PM
I think anyone who has bitcoin, whether I, you or us all in this forum, will certainly sell it, when you have benefited from bitcoin. For me, 13bitcoin is of considerable value, and of course I will sell some of the bitcoin for the next time I use it to fulfill my life needs, and buy a house or car, and the rest I will use as business capital. My hope is that I hope that I can make Bitcoin a long-term savings, which in the end will be able to give a big advantage to me.
Activity: 630
November 14, 2018, 03:10:01 PM
I will keep my 13 bitcoin by myself. Unless the price of my coin is increased. Which will cause me good profit from my coin.

Everyone will do different things to that 13 Bitcoins since in our country, the value of that Bitcoins is great. A million is enough to build a house, start a small business, a lot of things can be done to that but the only problem is that it is Bitcoin. It is not that popular in our country and selling them for Fiat is hard. I guess I will just use that to invest on good projects that will also give me profit in time.
bitcoin is easily changed to Fiat, as the subject of exchange can even buy 13 iron (silver) coins to exchange coins for a package of money.
Merit: 15
November 14, 2018, 02:14:30 PM
There are a lot of interesting mining systems as well as ICO projects where you can invest and save your capital even in such a market.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
November 14, 2018, 11:33:15 AM
I will keep my 13 bitcoin by myself. Unless the price of my coin is increased. Which will cause me good profit from my coin.

Everyone will do different things to that 13 Bitcoins since in our country, the value of that Bitcoins is great. A million is enough to build a house, start a small business, a lot of things can be done to that but the only problem is that it is Bitcoin. It is not that popular in our country and selling them for Fiat is hard. I guess I will just use that to invest on good projects that will also give me profit in time.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 11:28:51 AM
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 10:34:14 AM
my favorite parts of bitcoin when i see the value, when you trading the best part is when see the increasing valuaand decreasing value from bitcoin. and if you ask me when i have 13 bitcoins? i will buy my own house and car ahhahahaha
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
November 14, 2018, 09:21:04 AM
To be honest, I would spend as much as 50% of the funds directly we without converting it into the Fiat currency or any other currency because I believe that moment is a growth and Crypto transactions would amount to the growth of Crypto industry as a whole. I would definitely invest rest of the part among major cryptocurrencies as I believe the crypto sector is still in the basic phase of development.
Activity: 504
November 14, 2018, 08:52:33 AM
What do you want asking at the forum, do you want to know the best altcoin for investment or what do you want to do with your 13 bitcoin, maybe I could give your advice for buying and keep holding your asset with bitcoin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 08:42:48 AM
Best advice of the day : don't tell to anyone that you have this amount of BTC and protect yourself with cold storage

Haha, great point! And gradually cash your btc out during the next bull run.
Pages:
Jump to: