Pages:
Author

Topic: What type of wallet do you use? - page 25. (Read 38558 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 20, 2017, 04:44:52 PM
There is a thread about recomendations for the best wallet to use, but not all practice what they preach, so this poll is to see what people are actually using.
I understand that some people use multiple wallets of different kinds, so this poll asks which wallet is most used, this can be measured either by quantity of bitcoin or ammount of transactions.

In my point of view online wallet is very secure and one of best option to keep your bitcoin. I always use online wallet because it easy to use and I can access it easily.
Usually I put my signature campaign pay out and some profits from trading to online wallet.
Online wallet that i've use is blockchain and xapo, but there is other online wallet that also have good feature such as coinbase, Circle, Strongcoin and many other.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 20, 2017, 11:14:55 AM
Dear all!
I alway used web wallet for my job/1 . It fast, simlpe and secure!
Activity: 742
April 20, 2017, 10:08:37 AM
There is a thread about recomendations for the best wallet to use, but not all practice what they preach, so this poll is to see what people are actually using.
I understand that some people use multiple wallets of different kinds, so this poll asks which wallet is most used, this can be measured either by quantity of bitcoin or amount of transactions.

I use Electrum wallet for the past one year.Its safe and secure.We can set the transaction fees manually so that we can set higher fees for quick confirmation as its a great issue today.
Activity: 882
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 20, 2017, 07:26:17 AM
Multibit is a good wallet, the regular Bitcoin core software is also good for people begining to use Bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
April 20, 2017, 07:23:49 AM
I do not use any single wallet for my bitcoins. I always keep more than two wallets including hardware and online wallet. This is the key to safely store my bitcoins. I also maintain a small balance in my trading accounts which I use for daily trading.

never keep your bitcoins in any single wallet as it can be hacked and you will end up loosing all your bitcoins. Always use more than two wallets for your bitcoins so that if any one wallet is hacked, some of your bitcoins will be saved.
Like you i do the same thing on bitcoin management. I always used two types of wallet the application wallet and blockchain. In the application wallet i prefer using it on transaction because it handy and easy to used. I prefer the coin.ph wallet where you can store and hold your bitcoin while doing transaction. It a multi-purpose wallet for me because i can pay bills, buy load or even convert my bitcoin on other transaction. In blockchain i usually used it on gambling or in deep transaction where holding is needed. It a security wise to choose two kinds of wallet like you said so i suggest it too for others that is new on bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
April 20, 2017, 07:17:40 AM
Just web bitcoin wallet is the best no need for hardware, pc, or phone what is great is you can assist it anywhere even at your phone or computer you just need a internet connection to connect to the web and that's it very smooth and really cool stuff i think it's the best of all wallet like blockchain.info on of the great web wallet and the security are great.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
April 20, 2017, 07:10:46 AM
I still consider desktop wallet like electrum as the best wallet any bitcoin users should use,it's lightweight fast and built to be secured,you can use a lot of bitcoin wallet but electrum should be your main wallet where majority of your bitcoin stored
that is true , rather than have to risk your money on third party wallet which can steal your money anytime, i see a lot of poeple still don't know how bitcoin wallet works and secure your money , they just know wallet is like bank account , but actually it is pretty much different.

desktop wallet better than online wallet , but paper wallet are the most secure as it is free from hackers.
Activity: 616
www.cd3d.app
April 20, 2017, 06:58:07 AM
For now im using a mobile wallet and its very convenient for me because i can pay my bills thru my wallet and they support also some of restaurants to pay my food the only thing is i cant sign a message thru the app
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
April 20, 2017, 06:02:41 AM
I currently just use an online wallet, but I am going to upgrade to either a trezor wallet or ledger wallet. I currently only have a small amount of Bitcoin, so I don't need much protection.
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
April 20, 2017, 05:22:34 AM
Just like other member in this forum i usually store my bitcoind at web wallets and mobile wallet applications like blokchain xapo or my country local bitcoin wallet.I feel more secured on them and i can manage to bring my bitcoin wallet everytime and  use it anytime
You can trying paper wallet. Security is the most important thing for saving money in the form of bitcoin, I never use the online wallet but I think is not secure, so I select the paper wallet because it is more secure than online wallet.
Activity: 413
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 20, 2017, 04:56:23 AM
Just like other member in this forum i usually store my bitcoind at web wallets and mobile wallet applications like blokchain xapo or my country local bitcoin wallet.I feel more secured on them and i can manage to bring my bitcoin wallet everytime and  use it anytime
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
April 20, 2017, 04:40:26 AM
I prefer to use mobile wallet because it is convinient since I'm always using mobile. There are two wallet I use, first is the well-known wallet the blockchain. I chose blockchain because it is trusted, faster transaction and low fee unlike the other wallet. Next is our local wallet the coins.ph, it is very useful because it has a lot of services like you could pay your bill through this wallet. Yet, you can convert your bitcoin to our local currency anytime.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
April 20, 2017, 04:22:08 AM
Mobile wallet i used it to stored my bitcoin this are the wallet ever since i start in bitcoin so i think this is the better for me. And i would like too to try web wallet like electrum  i have it but i dont know how to used it.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
April 20, 2017, 04:08:44 AM
I still consider desktop wallet like electrum as the best wallet any bitcoin users should use,it's lightweight fast and built to be secured,you can use a lot of bitcoin wallet but electrum should be your main wallet where majority of your bitcoin stored
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
April 20, 2017, 04:03:02 AM
My wallet is just a web wallet o far i don't encounter any problem it just have a high fee a little bit so i a little bit annoy but so far all are running smooth the security was good and the transaction was not really take too long than the other wallet Im using blockchain orblockchain.info many bitcoin user's also using blockchain so i decided i will take a try and that it it's good .
There is no problem for security, comfort, flexibility in the blockchain wallet but the current blockchain wallet is problematic with an ever-increasing fee and long time of confirmation. And that's enough to upset me
Activity: 431
April 20, 2017, 12:53:01 AM
At the moment I only use 2 types of wallets, namely online wallet and android wallet. I can say that all of the wallet is great because it comes with the option of google's authentic because security features are paramount.
Activity: 434
April 19, 2017, 06:24:51 PM

I used web wallet. To be honest, it is the only type of wallet that I know and the type that I am familiar with. It is very convenient to me since I am always online and I always used my laptop. I have just started reading about hardware wallet and I am still wondering how it can be more secure and more reliable than the type I am currently using. I am really curious and interested to know more about it.

Known web wallets are secure, for exemple
Like : Blockchain or maybe xapo. , For me i use both of them. but usually i receive and send bitcoin with xapo, because there is no fees to pay. As i know xapo pays fees for their users. So it's nice to use it. Also I maded blockchain wallet because it's more secure and one of famous wallet.Anyways, I wanted to devided my bitcoin into those wallets.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
April 19, 2017, 05:39:32 PM
My wallet is just a web wallet o far i don't encounter any problem it just have a high fee a little bit so i a little bit annoy but so far all are running smooth the security was good and the transaction was not really take too long than the other wallet Im using blockchain orblockchain.info many bitcoin user's also using blockchain so i decided i will take a try and that it it's good .
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1000
April 19, 2017, 05:31:37 PM
I use trezor! It's a very safe way to keep your btc, far away from online threats. Since I bought I never have stop using it;) I highly recommend purchase it!

same here, hardware wallets are very secure, and thats why I bought it
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
April 19, 2017, 05:24:56 PM

I used web wallet. To be honest, it is the only type of wallet that I know and the type that I am familiar with. It is very convenient to me since I am always online and I always used my laptop. I have just started reading about hardware wallet and I am still wondering how it can be more secure and more reliable than the type I am currently using. I am really curious and interested to know more about it.

On this forum you can find a lot of information about hardware wallet and all pluses of it's use. In that kind of wallet you can be sure, cause of there your money is yours, not of the online site's, which can be closed or hacked or anything else in any moment. I advice you to install such wallet to feel safe.
Pages:
Jump to: