Pages:
Author

Topic: What types of pressure cookers should be banned? - page 4. (Read 2771 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
When will the insanity end?
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2119
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Pressure cooker with a pistol grip

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
Did you know you can buy fully-automatic pressure cookers without even a background check? Just walk into the store and pull one right off the shelf. Or order online and get one delivered to your door. What's to stop a child from getting a credit card from their parents wallet and just ordering one up?
OMG, he's right. You don't even need to put a lock on them! How many people are going to have to die before sanity comes to the kitchen?  Shocked

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Haier-haier-cys502-fully-automatic-electric-pressure-cooker-micro-5-computermatic/619595_779239824.html

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2119
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Did you know you can buy fully-automatic pressure cookers without even a background check? Just walk into the store and pull one right off the shelf. Or order online and get one delivered to your door. What's to stop a child from getting a credit card from their parents wallet and just ordering one up?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
Don't get your hopes up. I was really hoping we would all have to strip naked at airports after the underwear bomber, but alas...  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
Now that we know that pressure cookers are nothing more than murderous tools of the deranged terrorists, Americans will need to have them seized for their own good. Sure some nut-jobs are going to try to make the case that these dangerous weapons can be used for "recreational cooking". But that is obvious trolling.
I suppose cops and the military could still have them because no cop or solider ever hurt any innocent person. However any so-called "cookware" with the following characteristics must be banned. As a person who knows nothing about cookware I demand it!

Cookware should be banned if it:

-is high capacity
-is black and/or menacing looking
-is imported from another country 
-is bought by anyone other than a professional chef

If we at least had background checks for pressure cookers (a.k.a. death pots) then none of this would have happened. The Boston bomber would have been like "Dang, I guess I give up."

This is what gun ban arguments look like to me.
Pages:
Jump to: