Pages:
Author

Topic: What upcoming ICO's are you most interested in? - page 3. (Read 3251 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
I will be adding more coins to my channel, let me know what you guys are interested in.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Look at this: https://neurogress.io/
In short, they are going to make software to control things with the power of thought. Halfway through their white paper. Very impressed
i was revere their Whitepaper, it's interesting to see - HOW them can control my WLtoys V929 by the power of thought! sounds weird ))
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
Look at this: https://neurogress.io/
In short, they are going to make software to control things with the power of thought. Halfway through their white paper. Very impressed
Activity: 3
I found this ICO published yesterday, they claim to have a technology for digital content identification, looks quite ambitious Smiley
Can anyone say something about it?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-news-post-based-on-waves-blockchain-technology-2619988
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
so I would recommend you guys researching more about the coins if you are actually interested in investing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 22
I likes Gilgamesh (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-gilgamesh-books-knowledge-platform-2461878) project. I invested my all efforts to project and my expectation is very high from gilgamesh team. I know team has great potential to execute their roadmap..
Activity: 22
AMLT is the best looking investment as i see. It is a project that seeks to build a global standard for the transparency of cryptocurrencies. AMLT will help to protect business and as well as their customers. Its concept, goals are really attractive. Lot more people will join here soon and it will help to the success of the coin.

I heard about it and started to follow it. I likes INS Ecosystem project too. I invested in with my small budget and my expectation is high from their team. They have partnerships to perform like a promising coin.

I will have to take a look at the coin, it looks like they got a little over $4m in funding and are done. The website seems sort of a turn off though.

Agree, the INS the website does seem a little cheesy and overly complex. I have to say, though, I probably would have invested if they took US citizens...
Activity: 22
Thanks for the tips, everyone. What I find fun is when you have your avatar set to promote one ICO, and then go on to talk about another in this thread! For those of you who are doing that: is this because the bounty was better one ICO but you have invested in another? Fear of being seen as a shill? I'm honestly quite curious... I'm still a considered a newbie on this forum so I don't get incentives to change my Avatar yet and wondering how to decide which one to promote?

Personally, I'm really excited about two ICOs in particular - CanYa Coin and Bloom Token. I'm invested in both. I actually had to beg to invest in CanYa coin, because I'm a US citizen but not a qualified investor, so they had me sign a waiver. Everything they do seems like what I would do if I was running an ICO - even down the bounty program, which doesn't promote quantity at the expense of quality. And Bloom is looking to credit a global credit system, and they have been partnering with everyone who is anyone to get this thing off the ground - I think they even got the former Experian CTO onboard.

I got so pumped about both of these that I actually wrote blogs about them. Not sure the BitCoinTalk rules are yet - can I post links to blogs if those blogs include referral links (which they do)? I don't want to just copy/paste everything in here and annoy people, but upvote this or comment if you want me to post links to either or both and I will...
www.positivebetting.com
AMLT is the best looking investment as i see. It is a project that seeks to build a global standard for the transparency of cryptocurrencies. AMLT will help to protect business and as well as their customers. Its concept, goals are really attractive. Lot more people will join here soon and it will help to the success of the coin.

I heard about it and started to follow it. I likes INS Ecosystem project too. I invested in with my small budget and my expectation is high from their team. They have partnerships to perform like a promising coin.

I will have to take a look at the coin, it looks like they got a little over $4m in funding and are done. The website seems sort of a turn off though.
Activity: 280

Activity: 190
Merit: 10
I have a strong eye on the E-CHAT project.
I strongy support it and suggest it for you. This is a decentralized crypto messenger with a built-in multicurrency wallet and impressing media functions like Crypto-like, for example
www.positivebetting.com
Algory ICO is still being conducted. It is a powerful and multifunctional tool for cryptocurrency trading. Many expectations and ambitions from this project. I am an investor personally.
Most ICO's that offer these incentivized bonuses make me nervous. So I dont think I will participate but I will certainly look into it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Algory ICO is still being conducted. It is a powerful and multifunctional tool for cryptocurrency trading. Many expectations and ambitions from this project. I am an investor personally.
Activity: 490
Activity: 350
What ICO's are you most interested in that are upcoming?
I will be looking for more ICO's to make reviews on. I have a brand new YouTube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDMskjJegbcshbTMfpqhbXQ?view_as=subscriber

I have had a strong eye on Enjin and Paypie.

What have you guys been looking at?

If you are unsure of a coin, you should evaluate it yourself, I created a video explain the different steps and questions to ask yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLwHkIKhddw

Well, if you ask me, i am thinking of eB2X, it seems hot to me right now but still am observing it. To be honest, i really have quite a lot of these in my list. But haven't confirmed any of them yet since i am seeing a lot and adding a lot to my list. But will be working on it later this week. Although most of the ICOs nowadays are shitcoins, there are still quite a good number of great projects out there. Just have to know what to look at and what questions to ask yourself.

This video is great in helping newbies and adding infos for veterans. Great job. Smiley
Activity: 152
Currently I am looking into Crowdholding, they have a working beta and I see progress daily. I think these guys will become pretty big in the future. Plus they have a very low goal and not looking to achieve millions. Cap is 1 million USD.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Activity: 58
As it seems to me, the most interesting projects already did their ICO.

I mean there could be different niches and the most interesting are projects concerning infrastructure of Ethereum, for example, like Raiden. And it will be a success.
www.positivebetting.com
I have made 1 ICO investment since this thread. I am looking for more projects that have utlity and are not hype coins like 99% of these. I am also interested in placing investments with projects that dont have tokens.
Activity: 961
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
as of now im only interested in universa  
i invest some and join in their sig campaign i have high expectation for this coin
hope it will become succesful after ICO

Activity: 5
https://gratuity.international and spectre.ai  I want to say USI-Tech but I can't (I will not give in to lending platforms)!
Pages:
Jump to: