Pages:
Author

Topic: What upcoming ICO's are you most interested in? - page 4. (Read 3251 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 105
I suggest ENS ecosystem is a very realistic ICO They have good concept, solid team and high potentials of becoming a success.But currently the best ICO i think will be a success is UNITED TRADERS this is actually an existing project with real dedicated team.
Activity: 304
Gladius, Universa, Envion, Veritium, Cashaa
Activity: 1344
Merit: 459
Hello friends, I want to try to give an opinion on ICO that interests me most.
the first of course ICO that I put on the signature, that is spectre.ai. after Spectre.ai is done, i am interested in paypro and game machine. but I still consider both ICO to choose one of them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Recently I noticed ICO in real estate. It is called REALISTO. I've studied their WP and it looks like a sound business. The team is also good, they are professionals. Actually, it was one of the best among what I've seen the last week. However, I can't understand why they have such a low contributions. I've listed some ICOs that have already passed. They look much worse, however managed to collect 10 times more. I don't get it... Maybe real estate is not yet ready for tokenization. Or maybe people simply don't read White Papers... Have any idead?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Recently I have been keeping my eye on the ITO of GetGame.io (https://getgame.io), they are launching their ITO tomorrow (30. Nov). I see huge potential in them. They are a blockchain based game development platform. I really like their idea. They have a solid base for the token as well as a great token policy - they share 40% of their monthly revenue with their token (REALITY) holders. I really suggest you check it out. They're only issuing 500k tokens, so not a lot (which is btw also a good sign as it shows they're not in it for the quick $$).
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
I also liked the ICO, I invested in EOS, I also invested in wanchain, and KIK.Unfortunately, kik issued a money that made me lose money.I lost 80 percent.It's scary, and I'm not going to do it now, after all, 90% of ICO fails.Before investing in ICO, make sure you do your homework.Investing prudently, ICO is risky.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I am trying to find a ico to invest too,thanks for sharing.I like worldcore too,will buy some their token
Activity: 1
UCH good, A lot of people are investing in it  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 280
Maybe many upcoming ico already in here, but I think any some ICO that goods such us a #Bitrent #LevelNet #Gladius because there are have a good platform, have a good team and have a nice rules.
Any ICO show up now that good, it is crowdwiz
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
Anymore ICO's that you guys are interested in? I have been reading most of these whitepapers and have found a few to be interesting. However most of them dont seem to have much utility which scares me.
Activity: 546
I am mostly interested in United Traders ICO. They are a successful team of professional traders and there is plenty of information about them in internet. Hope, the investors will get their best profits. But I just looking on project.

And sure my choice also is Credits - just look at my signature.
Activity: 462
Check about the wabi ICO. i think this is tho most promising next ICO.
Activity: 490
Outmysphere mobile app with Meetip coins is the biggest ICO to me so far. I look at the business model and think it is a sure project to invest in . check it here https://www.outmysphere.com/
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
Lots of these coins are pump and dumps, which makes me worried if people are actually interested in them. I am certainly willing to research some more though
Activity: 546
I prefer Ico fundcru and Vlb token. because it looks like the project will be a lot of interest. for me all ico is good only sometimes there is a scam unis yang yang and high token. I love investing in ico projects because the token price is very cheap. so after the last ico then the coin price will go up and I get big advantage from ico Project
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com
When is McAfee doing ICO again? I think i will do a lot of research about it.
Activity: 10
I really like "spectiv". Looks like the have a solid team and I think that virtual reality will be one of the fastest growing markets
in near future.
Activity: 308
A good ICO to suggest could be Gladius (https://gladius.io/). ICO start in 2 days (24NOV)

The product is unique: fight DDOS attack. If they manage to deliver a successful solution ICO can be rewarding
Activity: 234
The only ICO that has taken my fancy is Crowdholding, mostly down to the fact that they have a working beta.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Activity: 101
Looking forward to invest in Minerva, HOQU, Jincor as these are some of the promising projects that I feel will be quite rewarding post ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: