Pages:
Author

Topic: What video games do you guys play on your own? - page 4. (Read 4145 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Playing The Last of Us: Remastered at the moment. Never played it on PS3. One of the best games I've played. The story is really immersive.
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
Mech Warrior..
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Old school Nintendo.

Almost any Zelda game.
Activity: 278
Resident evil from capcom is a cool game. i can play 6 hours nonstop.

oh yeah is a classic
Activity: 294
Anything with a strong story I usually play by myself to stay focused.

Normally if there is multi-player for that type of game, it is more fun to play multiplayer. Single player is just boring...
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Anything with a strong story I usually play by myself to stay focused.
Activity: 294
Final Fantasy type of game is fun playing offline..
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
I play CoD all the time, it is actually how I found out about bitcoin.
You found Bitcoin through CoD?

Please, do tell your story.
Activity: 56
I play CoD all the time, it is actually how I found out about bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Horror games like Silent Hill and Dead Space.

Also old nostalgic games, like King Quest and Chrono trigger.

Sometimes Minecraft too.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
I can't wait for GTA 5 for PC, probably will play that by myself for a while, except for when my friends want to play online. Gta 4 was a fun game to screw around with citizens Wink
legendary
Activity: 1764
Activity: 57
Goat Simulator is the best to play alone and Day Z, cuz then ur truly alone
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
Oh I see, that's what "playing on your own" means - thanks. My engrish keeps improving everyday. Tongue

And last I checked, you can play League of Legends in "single player", just against bots; you're not going to get a lot out of it though.

That's still not single player, you have 4 other people playing with you. Just not your friends.

It has been over a year that I've played League of Legends, but unless they've removed that feature in the meantime, you can create a custom game with bots only. So, you could start a game solo against 5 bots, for example, or assign bots to your team as well, in any number. Again, it didn't make for a very interesting game, but could be useful for testing stuff out.
Activity: 51
~~for the time I play GTA 5 on xbox and Watch_Dogs on ps4 that is one full of cool game Grin Cheesy Wink~~
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
All the assassins creed, gta v and fifa 15 with my friends or solo.
legendary
Activity: 1218
I play counter strike.

league of legends  Cool

Do you guys play these alone - that is, in single player mode? Because I think that is what the OP is asking here; not exactly, what games you usually play. Tongue
League don't have a single player mode. And no the OP isn't asking about single player mode games. He is asking what games you play alone without your friends. Please learn to read.

Oh I see, that's what "playing on your own" means - thanks. My engrish keeps improving everyday. Tongue

And last I checked, you can play League of Legends in "single player", just against bots; you're not going to get a lot out of it though.

That's still not single player, you have 4 other people playing with you. Just not your friends.
Single player...

Well, recent games that have come out:

ArmA III
Factorio (Greenlight game, kinda cool)
GTA 5
Watch_Dogs
etc.

So there are a few games with single player, not necessarily good, but single player.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
I play counter strike.

league of legends  Cool

Do you guys play these alone - that is, in single player mode? Because I think that is what the OP is asking here; not exactly, what games you usually play. Tongue
League don't have a single player mode. And no the OP isn't asking about single player mode games. He is asking what games you play alone without your friends. Please learn to read.

Activity: 541
Merit: 500
Garbochock
I love playing Borderlands 2. I can't wait for the new Borderlands to come out.
Same here! I actually didn't play BL2 until this summer, I don't know why.
I think Borderlands 2 had a way better story than the original Borderlands! (Also it didn't lag as much even though I had the same graphic settings as on BL).
But I can't wait for the "pre-sequel"! I just hope that it will be ported to Mac pretty quickly as well, don't feel like playing it on PS3.
legendary
Activity: 1447
Merit: 1000
The Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead The Game, Civilization V, Banished, Fallout, Elder Scrolls Series, Sid Meier's Series
Pages:
Jump to: