Pages:
Author

Topic: What video games do you guys play on your own? - page 5. (Read 4145 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
CoD is a lot of fun
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I picked up a silly game called Goat simulator. You might get bored fast but there is always new content coming from the workshop to keep the fun coming.

Ooh yea, I have played that Game it was a very funny game i enjoyed it.
Activity: 44
I picked up a silly game called Goat simulator. You might get bored fast but there is always new content coming from the workshop to keep the fun coming.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Heroes of Newerth is pretty much the only one I play. And not much of it. One or two games a day when I'm really bored. Games last around 30 mins on average.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
Played Endless Space some months ago, but recently went back to Space Empires V - worse graphics and the AI is weak, but I think it's probably the best space strategy game out there, especially if you have someone to play with/against. Smiley

Just looked at Sapce Empires V on Steam - OMG the graphics look like something out of 1997 and Win 95.  Might be a good game and I'm not all for eye candy but come on  Cheesy

Grin Well yes, the game does not shine for its graphics, that's for sure. And the AI isn't much of a challenge, even if you allow it to cheat unfortunately, so ideally you should really have someone to play with... and a lot of free time.

But what I really like about the game is the sheer amount of options you have available in everything, from the types of units you can build (ships of all sizes, bases, drones, fighters, satellites, weapon emplacements, ground troops, mines, etc), what components you can build them with (far too many to post here, and with many different functions), where you place them on your ship, and formations used in combat, to a large amount of espionage/sabotage related options, and an even larger amount of diplomatic options, treaty arrangements and alliances.

Anyway, grab a demo of the game somewhere and try it out. Wink
Activity: 298
Bioshock Infinite and Telltales The Walking Dead both are single player games and available for PC users.
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
Hmm, not one person playing strategy games like Civ, XCom, Endless Space/Legend?

Played Endless Space some months ago, but recently went back to Space Empires V - worse graphics and the AI is weak, but I think it's probably the best space strategy game out there, especially if you have someone to play with/against. Smiley

Just looked at Sapce Empires V on Steam - OMG the graphics look like something out of 1997 and Win 95.  Might be a good game and I'm not all for eye candy but come on  Cheesy
legendary
Hmm, not one person playing strategy games like Civ, XCom, Endless Space/Legend?

DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
Activity: 252
I love playing Borderlands 2. I can't wait for the new Borderlands to come out.
Activity: 53
Resident evil from capcom is a cool game. i can play 6 hours nonstop.
legendary
I play counter strike.

league of legends  Cool

Do you guys play these alone - that is, in single player mode? Because I think that is what the OP is asking here; not exactly, what games you usually play. Tongue
League don't have a single player mode. And no the OP isn't asking about single player mode games. He is asking what games you play alone without your friends. Please learn to read.

Oh I see, that's what "playing on your own" means - thanks. My engrish keeps improving everyday. Tongue

And last I checked, you can play League of Legends in "single player", just against bots; you're not going to get a lot out of it though.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
I play counter strike.

league of legends  Cool

Do you guys play these alone - that is, in single player mode? Because I think that is what the OP is asking here; not exactly, what games you usually play. Tongue
League don't have a single player mode. And no the OP isn't asking about single player mode games. He is asking what games you play alone without your friends. Please learn to read.
Activity: 4
GTA IV, now I'm waiting for GTA V for PC it will be released in 2015!
Activity: 224
Far Cry 3 great game! Drive hunt kill
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b
dark souls on pc with graphic mods was epic
tsm
Activity: 137
These days i'm trying to finish COD Ghosts.  Tongue

I know your talking about completing the game, but this just reminded me of my cousin talking about his Q&A lead team lol.

Such a pain in the ass with bugs etc.
legendary
I play counter strike.

league of legends  Cool

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
These days i'm trying to finish COD Ghosts.  Tongue
tsm
Activity: 137
league of legends  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: