Pages:
Author

Topic: what wallet can you recommend? - page 17. (Read 18851 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 10:31:03 PM
Can anyone vouch for the coinbase website? I've been looking around and there's been alot of complaints regarding their system.

ex. lots of people seem to have a major problem withdrawing their funds and their customer service not really responding to their support tickets regarding the withdrawn money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 07:58:00 PM
Of course you need a Bitcoin wallet for this depository and currency transaction. ... by a team of experts in the field, Blockchain.info is a provider of free Bitcoin wallet facilities that can be relied upon.

Blockchain.info is good wallet you can try to store your bitcoin because i use it till now and i never face any problem.
For the etherium i will suggest you to use myetherwallet because it is very easy to use and safe.
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
January 14, 2018, 07:53:16 PM
Hi there,

i'm quite unsure about where to save my btc and eth. personally as i travel a lot i will have difficulties using a hardware-wallet, so i was thinking of a kind of mobile version. is there anything you could recommend?

Hardware wallet is the answer, like trezor or ledger nano. It's very secure. But you can also web based wallet like blockhain.info (for bitcoin) and metamask or blue wallet for (eth/erc20 token)
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 07:49:00 PM
same with me, I'm not sure to use hardware wallet so I use online wallet.
I recommend you to try coinbase or blockchain.info for bitcoin and ethereum. you can access from PC and app smartphone.
There are many wallets which you can use on mobile phone. It is better to search in Google for the best wallet for your phone and I am sure that you will find one. Otherwise you can use electrum, Coinbase and mycelium wallets for your coins. These are good for android users and the function is easy and you will enjoy using these wallets in your mobile phone. I do not use mobile wallets but I know these are the best.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
January 14, 2018, 07:47:46 PM
Hi there,

i'm quite unsure about where to save my btc and eth. personally as i travel a lot i will have difficulties using a hardware-wallet, so i was thinking of a kind of mobile version. is there anything you could recommend?
choose wallet back to your bitcoin use and device you have. i use Desktop wallets because it is safe and give you many security option’s.
hardware-wallet is so good why you need to choose other wallets
I will suggest you to try electrum or Coinbase. You can use these wallets on your android phone. It will be easy for you to have an account on any one of these tow, because as you told that you are always or mostly in travel and when you need money withdrawal is easy from your phone. I am sure that you will be happy with their services and all the features they have for android users.
Activity: 43
Merit: 6
January 05, 2018, 12:15:09 PM
choose wallet back to your bitcoin use and device you have.
phone wallet are good because you can use your phone easily from any place.
i use Desktop wallets because it is safe and give you many security option’s.
hardware-wallet is so good why you need to choose other wallets,

you need to worry about your wallet seed and you can create many wallet seeds so you can use it on above devices
Activity: 252
January 05, 2018, 07:20:52 AM
Hi there,

Here in our country we have apps wallet that can be save our bitcoin. Maybe you can as a friend of yours there that has already involved with bitcoin and ask what wallet apps you should use.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 07:17:16 AM
same with me, I'm not sure to use hardware wallet so I use online wallet.
I recommend you to try coinbase or blockchain.info for bitcoin and ethereum. you can access from PC and app smartphone.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
January 05, 2018, 07:08:34 AM
Get a hard ware wallet. Ledger Nano S is ok
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
January 05, 2018, 07:03:34 AM
Blockchain. info is not only for Bitcoin now, December last year Blockchain .info is accepting ethereum in one with bitcoin and even provide bitcoin to ethereum exchange,
You can download it in playstore if you're using Android smartphone
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
January 05, 2018, 06:59:06 AM
Blockchain and coinpot.co because it's already trusted but with fees.I think there's a lot of wallet here that you can use but still not fast like blockchain and coinpot.co and it's so safe to use,Moreover i think more on secure and assurance that your transaction btc are in good hand,another thing it's a decade since this wallet are use by many users.
Activity: 322
January 05, 2018, 06:57:26 AM
All wallet are nice, but it depends on you if what wallet will you want to chose, there are many wallets you can chose if you want.
I also agree with that because it has many possible way of using wallets so many wallets are nice to use.
Activity: 85
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System
January 05, 2018, 06:53:25 AM
Coinbase is the world’s most popular way to buy and sell bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin..Invite friends and get free bitcoin - Coinbase Roll Eyes

I believe question is the "wallet" not exchange. My advice would be myetherwallet as you can store all your erc20 based token on it.
Activity: 18
January 05, 2018, 06:51:56 AM
I propose to store it on a cold wallet that can be made by me in a form of steel card:
https://i.imgur.com/SXgEUb0.jpg

If you like the  idea - please check the description of our project on Kickstarter.com:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/437309334/coin-armor-steel-cryptocurrency-wallet

and support us  Grin
Activity: 42
January 05, 2018, 06:44:51 AM
Yes I recommend wallet Bitcoin user
Activity: 56
January 05, 2018, 06:36:40 AM
Coinbase is the world’s most popular way to buy and sell bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin..Invite friends and get free bitcoin - Coinbase Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
January 05, 2018, 06:31:17 AM
If you are in the Philippines i strongly recommend coin.ph , it is the no.1 and trusted online so far here, the interface is good , you can get through hassle free with it and so far i didn't get any problems with it. They will secure your money , they have a pin code on every log in and verification for every mobile number activation one, its very safe and reliable.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
January 05, 2018, 06:15:49 AM
Here in our country or should i say in philippines, the most popular wallet that almost all filipinos that belongs in bitcoin community is coins.ph. never have i encountered problem with my wallet and it is very easy to use and i always have a smooth transactions all the time. And they also have cashback percentage with all my transactions.
Sure it must be good but I did not have any kindda experience with zebpay till now but I am sure it must be good because bitcoin always bring something good and something best for users, bitcoin has a lot of wallets and I know best among them is block chain because it is easy to use and safe as well. In bitcoin the only thing people use to remain worry about is safety and bitcoin is proved about it.
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
December 30, 2017, 09:33:56 AM
Try out this  wallet. https://greenaddress.it Its really good. Its a new wallet but you have the full control of your coins. Moreover it has segwit enabled. That means low transaction fees and speedy confirmation of bitcoin transactions. Coinbase is also a good online wallet but its transaction fee is really high. Hope they will enable segwit soon .
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
December 30, 2017, 09:23:03 AM
Here in our country or should i say in philippines, the most popular wallet that almost all filipinos that belongs in bitcoin community is coins.ph. never have i encountered problem with my wallet and it is very easy to use and i always have a smooth transactions all the time. And they also have cashback percentage with all my transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: