Pages:
Author

Topic: what wallet can you recommend? - page 13. (Read 18851 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 03:04:13 PM
I am using myetherwallet to put my rewards,it is good because as of now i have not yet encounter problems,discrepancies and anomalies in it.Many are using this that is why i think it is good.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
April 30, 2018, 03:02:48 PM
Hi there,

i'm quite unsure about where to save my btc and eth. personally as i travel a lot i will have difficulties using a hardware-wallet, so i was thinking of a kind of mobile version. is there anything you could recommend?
So far I've never used wallet on mobile because I still worry about its vulnerable security, but I still use my desktop wallet. I guess with you using web wallet alone is enough if you can control or control entirely on your web wallet.
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
April 30, 2018, 02:57:03 PM
I've been using Myetherwallet for quite some time and never had any problems with it. You could give that a try. Always felt safe with it.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 02:55:18 PM
BreadApp (BRD) is very cool
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 30, 2018, 01:46:31 PM
Blockchain.info wallet is one of the best in my mind. At the same time it is available as in website version as in mobile app that is very comfortable
Activity: 882
Merit: 268
April 30, 2018, 01:40:09 PM
For ERC20 token you can use myetherwallet and for other assets I recommend a hard wallet like Trezor or something similar.

I am still skeptical of problems with myetherwallet who are always not sure can completely save the data from the user, even until now there has been no clear statement about this erc-20 wallet. Central wallet revolution is required for more secure user safety. I hope to be full of blockchain or platforms other than hardwallet to instantly realize it.
Activity: 112
April 30, 2018, 12:56:55 PM
i think paper wallet is the best way to put ur btc to wallet, u can backup private key on secret place
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
April 30, 2018, 12:46:28 PM
the blockchain is very simple. even wallet blockchain has strong security, if you use a phone that has Android OS, you just download it via play store for free.
Activity: 36
April 30, 2018, 12:41:57 PM
I WILL RECOMMEND BLOCKCHAIN WALLET
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 12:36:05 PM
For ERC20 token you can use myetherwallet and for other assets I recommend a hard wallet like Trezor or something similar.
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
April 30, 2018, 12:33:56 PM
I would recommend a paper wallet. It's simply a way off storing the public and private keys after you have created an offline wallet. Storing this private key on a piece of paper gives you everything you need to access your coin balance when you need it
Activity: 462
April 30, 2018, 12:26:18 PM
Hi there,

i'm quite unsure about where to save my btc and eth. personally as i travel a lot i will have difficulties using a hardware-wallet, so i was thinking of a kind of mobile version. is there anything you could recommend?

I use two wallets to store my digital currency assets, I use myetherwallet and use blockchain.info, for myetherwallet I use to store coin and token based ethereum whereas blockchain.info I use to store bitcoin only.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 12:19:38 PM
There are dozens of online wallet options available for crypto but some of the best are:

“As you know that the digital currencies are not registered under the law of any country. So, you have to be very careful when you are choosing a cryptocurrency wallet for your digital currency. Because if you choose a wrong wallet for your Digital Currency, you may lose all of your money in no time. Spending time to getting an understanding of different Cryptocurrency wallet is important to protect yourself from the scam and fraud. To help you with this, I bring the review of some of the best Cryptocurrency wallets.”
These includes;
1. Block chain.info wallet
2. Myetherwallet
3. Ledger Nano S
4. trezor...etc
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
April 29, 2018, 04:29:07 PM
If you do no want to spend money, just print a paper wallet.

If you are scared, and you have $100, just buy a hardware wallet such as the ledger one (it is $79 at the moment)
Activity: 114
April 29, 2018, 04:26:16 PM
I only know blockchain wallet if for bitcoin. Because i think the blockchain is very high security with 2FA verif.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
April 29, 2018, 04:22:30 PM
If you are really concerned about the security then you can go for the private key backup just like old days and don't forget to get a extra layer of password on it, if you want a simple to use wallet then go for green wallet or better go for electrum wallet that way you will get some access to your private keys. Don't forget that old wallets still now do not support segwit so you have to be a little picky in the store.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
April 29, 2018, 04:08:18 PM
Hi there,

Paper wallet wise if fees isn't that much of an issue coinbase is quite good and is more secure once you enable 2fa. Hardware wise ledger nano s is very portable like a usb stick. Eths on the other hand can be easily accessible on myetherwallet. In the long run though a hardware wallet is recommended.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
April 29, 2018, 03:26:31 PM
Hi there,

I would advise either myetherwallet or blockcain. In my opinion the most famous.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
April 29, 2018, 03:18:50 PM
Hi there,

No application will give you security. Only hardware wallets will allow them to achieve a large extent but are also not perfect. I use Trezor and I'm happy.
Activity: 150
April 29, 2018, 03:12:22 PM
The best wallets to keep btc and eth are hard wallets. Personally i'm using blockchain (website and app wallet) and i'm satisfied with it.
Pages:
Jump to: