Pages:
Author

Topic: what wallet can you recommend? - page 20. (Read 18851 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 03:37:32 PM
If this is the wallet taken by you, then if you do not have a wallet then how will the transaction be
Activity: 84
December 25, 2017, 03:32:16 PM
For me coinbase is the best place to store bitcoins online. There are also other wallets such as bitgo, paxful, Localbitcoins etc. All are good to go.

If you want some more secure wallet then i prefer ledger offline wallet.

For me coinbase is ok.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
December 25, 2017, 03:29:00 PM
Warp wallet is really great. There is currently a price of 20 BTC if you can break their wallet. Its only 6 characters, so should be really easy!
Activity: 344
Merit: 107
December 25, 2017, 03:26:20 PM
Mobile wallet is not better i think.Desktop wallet is the best and faster.But i recommended specially 2 mobile wallet such as Mycelium & Electrum.I used only electrum mobile wallet you can try it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
December 25, 2017, 03:24:41 PM
Ledger Nano S is probably the safest crypto wallet among other, but it is also the most expensive one. I'd suggest to use any free desktop wallets such as Bitcoin Core, Exodus, Electrum and etc. to keep your coins safe.

But this gets tied in with a Nano server so if they vanish then you are stuffed as i see it and they might not work with
some alt-coins but feel free to put me right if I have this wrong.

Please, I am all ears
December 25, 2017, 03:19:04 PM
JAXX - BTC, ETH and several other tokens/currencies.

About 60 other coins now and built in ShapeShift to convert between them

Has a security issue because they did not mix the 4 digit pin code with the 12 word restore phrase
and the file it uses is encrypted but the private key is known and other apps on you phone could
read this file and upload the contents to steel your coins.

I use it but keep the app on a separate MicroSD that cost next to nothing but apart from that
it seems spot on to me and I hope they fix this bug
Activity: 5
December 25, 2017, 03:13:12 PM
For me the best is Ledger nano S ))
Ledger Nano S is probably the safest crypto wallet among other, but it is also the most expensive one. I'd suggest to use any free desktop wallets such as Bitcoin Core, Exodus, Electrum and etc. to keep your coins safe.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
December 25, 2017, 03:11:25 PM
Hi there,

i'm quite unsure about where to save my btc and eth. personally as i travel a lot i will have difficulties using a hardware-wallet, so i was thinking of a kind of mobile version. is there anything you could recommend?
I give you two. You can use coinomi or freewallet. All can be downloaded from google playstore if you use an Android phone. Both have seeds you can copy and keep in a safe place in case you lose your phone and want to log in back. Good wallets to use, l must tell you.
December 25, 2017, 03:10:07 PM
I have a wallet at www.[Suspicious link removed]
they have a phone app that may be useful to you
if you don't own the private key then you don't own the coins and sharing it is not a safe way if you ask me.

Coinbase owes me my Bit-Gold because it is my decision if i wanted to sell them days after the fork
but i was not given that option and because they already scammed me out of $10 of BTC then forgive me
for not trusting them to ever give me access to my "Gold" and the same would had happened with the
Segwit2x fork that starting in three days time so this is the reason I took my coins out and put them in
a private wallet.

BTC is supposed to about decentralization and P2P but if you look around today it is anything but that
with these brokers and this is also applicable to the miners and look where that has brought us with the
fees that went from $0.10 at the start of the year to $40 today
Activity: 44
December 25, 2017, 03:05:06 PM
for btw you can use block chain. I am using coinage. low transaction fees and very  easy to use.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
December 25, 2017, 03:03:50 PM
Hi there,

i'm quite unsure about where to save my btc and eth. personally as i travel a lot i will have difficulties using a hardware-wallet, so i was thinking of a kind of mobile version. is there anything you could recommend?
Well, i personally use mycelium for BTC and MEW for ETH. remember, it's best to use a wallet with full control over your private keys. here are few good options i can think of.

Web wallets:
Coinbase - BTC, ETH.
Blockchain.info - BTC, ETH.
MEW - ETH.

Android apps:
Mycelium - BTC.
Copay - BTC.
JAXX - BTC, ETH and several other tokens/currencies.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
December 25, 2017, 02:27:44 PM
Try mycelium, it is simple, safe and easy to use, perfect for traveling.
I am using it for almost a year now and I have never had issues with it. I am not familiar with eth mobile wallets.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
December 25, 2017, 02:26:47 PM
wallet that I recommend offline wallets because it is guaranteed security than we keep wallets in the exchanger that can still be stolen if the exchange has a hack
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 25, 2017, 02:24:10 PM
I have a wallet at www.blockchain.com
they have a phone app that may be useful to you
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
December 25, 2017, 02:21:19 PM
I wear a wallet coinomi on my mobile phone a long as I travel outside ,the wallet its own uniqueness by having a system that allows users to make their own ,fun fee for me
Activity: 55
December 25, 2017, 02:14:54 PM
I'm useing my etherwallet and coinbase already.those tow wallet is comfortable for me.you can save your bitcoin in cinbase and in my etherwallet you can save your token also.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 02:07:05 PM
if you want to save both in 1 wallet maybe coinbase is good to pick because now they support to save ETH too, with 2fa and other security setting. it is already good to use

Only a wallet with 2fa? You are wrong my friend, the best thing that you can do is just use a ledger nano or a trezor wallet, they allow multiple altcoins, and you do not need to have 2fa enabled.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
December 25, 2017, 02:03:17 PM
if you want to save both in 1 wallet maybe coinbase is good to pick because now they support to save ETH too, with 2fa and other security setting. it is already good to use
December 25, 2017, 01:58:27 PM
Jaxx is my first one and I like it but i am also aware that it can be hacked because the
pass phrase can be read from file and decoded but you can switch your MicroSD card
on an android device and run it from a spare card and swap back to another card
when not using it.

Sure is cheaper than a hardware wallet and it also come with shapesift built in
so you can covert say from BTC to BTG or ETH

I like it for day to day use and anything is better than Coinbase in my book
Activity: 8
December 25, 2017, 01:51:26 PM
For me the wallet that I can recommend specially in my country which is the philippines is Coins.Ph.This wallet is secure and more convenient to use.You can pay you bills and also you can be able to get rebate everytime you pay.Also you can send money  without any fees and it is so amazing.
Pages:
Jump to: