Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 134. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
July 02, 2017, 01:26:01 AM
Which one suits you the most?
I am not using always a common wallet always , usually  the wallet at which I have full safety and surity of security is blockchain and I am using it for my main transaction in bulk amount .
This is because the official wallet of the Bitcoin and and available at about every platform to use with better performance .
But still for the small transaction I use xapo which is better for bulk trading also , where I can directly buy and sell of my Bitcoin .
The other wallet which is my best is Bitcoin core where the ease of access of our Bitcoin is a cool thing because we can easily import export our private key like the in blockchain.info and can easily handle every address .
And can also send to many address at single time .
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
July 02, 2017, 12:54:41 AM
I only used coins.ph. as what i know its the only  trusted btc wallet  here in philippines.

Aside from coins.ph, there is also rebit.ph and paylance.ph. You may want to check them out also. The BTC price for buying in coins.ph is more expensive.I guess it is more cheap in rebit.ph. It is better if you check them out yourself.

Just informing you that there are some other wallets in the Philippines.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
July 02, 2017, 12:48:31 AM

I think electrum is the best wallet to use on your pc. Although other wallets carry similar features, its simplicity and friendliness has attracted me even more.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
July 02, 2017, 12:44:41 AM
I'm using coinbase. the popular Coinbase that can be used on Android or iPhone aside from a web browser.
Store most digital assets in secure offline storage. The digital money stored on the Coinbase server is covered by an insurance policy. Full control over the secret key. Send and receive digital currencies that are instantly redeemed into local currency.

Okay I do use coinbase but I dont store much there.
Just looking at how much the transaction fees are makes me puke.
It is okay if the tx is fast but it also takes a day before it is confirmed.
Better just use offline storage and keep it all there.
Electrum got a nice application now for android users and it is user friendly. Most importantly there is privacy.
Your log in details are your seeds only. No need e-mail accounts or whatever for registration.
Activity: 111
July 02, 2017, 12:38:18 AM
Coins.ph
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
July 02, 2017, 12:11:28 AM
In the starting I was using Bitcoin like things with the slow internet connection So I was facing the problem of the access Bitcoin wallet due to this problem I tried the Android app of the blockchain and found that it is much better then any other other wallet , but with these things I came across another wallet that was mysellium wallet, I found that nothing is like mysellium because it was operating at very slow net and easy to access at Android .
So after this , I only use only mysellium and imported my Bitcoin address of the blockchain in the mysellium wallet , where I can handle my every address easily without any big problem .
But after the better interenet connection I am using blockchain sometimes according to need to be anonymous .
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 02, 2017, 12:03:34 AM
Am I the only one using exodus wallet ?

Other than that, I use poloniex & blockchain for online transfers.
I haven't use exodus and as I look for some desktop wallets. I'm going to shift now to electrum because of the time I'm using web wallets for storing my bitcoin. But as experts say before the chain segwit2x activation, it's better to store bitcoins offline. And thats why I'll use electrum.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
July 01, 2017, 11:59:01 PM
Am I the only one using exodus wallet ?

Other than that, I use poloniex & blockchain for online transfers.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
July 01, 2017, 10:43:05 PM
I'm using coinbase. the popular Coinbase that can be used on Android or iPhone aside from a web browser.
Store most digital assets in secure offline storage. The digital money stored on the Coinbase server is covered by an insurance policy. Full control over the secret key. Send and receive digital currencies that are instantly redeemed into local currency.
Activity: 350
July 01, 2017, 10:30:27 PM
I probably use coins.ph because I'm here in the Philippines. It's really easy to use and very reliable. No fees when cashing out so I almost used it everytime I need a load or I need to buy something.
Activity: 46
July 01, 2017, 10:13:46 PM
Exchange wallets  Roll Eyes
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
July 01, 2017, 10:07:37 PM
I prefer with online wallets. Such as vip.bitcoin, cytopia, bittrex etc. Because in my opinion it is easier to see and can be used anywhere. Which is oenting connected with internet connection. If my offline wallet is still busy bringing my pc to see the contents of my wallet. And it pisses me off.
While you are enjoying those online wallets, you are also risking your money and trusting them to hold your bitcoin because if you will deposit your bitcoin to them then you were not able to control your private keys and you will just end up trusting them and you can't control your money by your own because they have got the private keys and they can control your bitcoin on your behalf.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 01, 2017, 10:01:29 PM
I prefer with online wallets. Such as vip.bitcoin, cytopia, bittrex etc. Because in my opinion it is easier to see and can be used anywhere. Which is oenting connected with internet connection. If my offline wallet is still busy bringing my pc to see the contents of my wallet. And it pisses me off.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 01, 2017, 09:37:30 PM
I think the question here should be which wallet is more secured to use.
Personally, I use electrum for storing huge amount of btc, its offline and convenient to use. Lightweight so its so comfortable to use. And recently I'm using Myetherwallet, so far didn't have any problem yet.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
July 01, 2017, 08:42:36 PM
Definitly Electrum for BTC, LTC and Dash. Might not be the prettiest, but is super stable, fast and has all the features one can wish for (signing messages, contacts etc.).
I also love my Trezor. Definitly prefere it over the Ledger.
Activity: 1
July 01, 2017, 08:38:26 PM
blockchain happens to be one of the best Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 147
July 01, 2017, 08:35:59 PM
I use electrum as desktop wallet, because they hae support for multiple transactions and is very simple to use, mycellium as mobile wallet, because it is the best mobile wallet, I tried to use electrum in my cellphone, but it not better as is in desktop, and MyEtherWallet, because there I can keep all the ETH and tokens that I have.

But I think the most secure way to keep your BTC is in a paperwallet or hardware wallet.
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
July 01, 2017, 07:56:59 PM
I used blockchain & myetherwallet,myetherwallet is mostly recommended to use in ico and seems really difficult to traced yet when you have tour key with you its easy to access, but we should find a more convenient way to save our wallet like those offline wallet to really ensured it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 01, 2017, 07:46:08 PM
I only use web wallet because it is the best wallet than i think also it has a android app so i can open it in my smartphone easily i just need an internet connection and im always ready to go and i can also buy in some store accepting bitcoin using this wallet.
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
July 01, 2017, 07:44:34 PM
It depends on where are you living  (country), for example I am from India so I prefer unocoin and coinsecure as my BTC wallet because it is easy to add transfer Money from our banks .
Jump to: