Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 136. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
June 29, 2017, 12:50:58 PM
I was suggested by the bitcoin users the blockchain wallet. This gives ease of usage for every people, even a beginner or first time user will never feel my difficulty or requires a person to explain all about its functionalities.
Actually, I use the blockchain and coins.ph online wallet because I know that my bitcoin is safe, secure and no one will try to stealth it.having online wallet will you to store your bitcoin in safe place. Online wallet like blockchain and coins.ph is very easy to use and by using them you can transfer money easily and instantly.
Activity: 308
June 29, 2017, 12:13:47 PM
Which one suits you the most?
I dont use many wallets so I can compare them, I usually use only one wallet t store Bitcoin. Now I am using Electrum to store my Bitcoin and I think it's a good wallet to let Bitcoin in as a person who don't need to send so many times.
Activity: 434
Merit: 270
June 29, 2017, 10:47:38 AM
i like how blockchain.info made the UI very easy, i can create many addresses and its also has 2 factor authentication with G authenticator app.,
but to hold on to the bitcoins i like cold/offline wallets it gives peace of mind.

Activity: 113
June 29, 2017, 10:16:57 AM
I use coins.ph because it is the most trusted wallet here in my country the Philippines.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 29, 2017, 09:48:11 AM
I was suggested by the bitcoin users the blockchain wallet. This gives ease of usage for every people, even a beginner or first time user will never feel my difficulty or requires a person to explain all about its functionalities.
Well, i use the blockchain and coins.ph wallet because it is easy to use and you can a sure that your bitcoin is totally safe and secure. In addition to that, by using blockchain and coins.ph you can transfer money or bitcoin easily and instantly. Lastly, storing your bitcoin in online wallet will help you to keep it safe and secure.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
June 28, 2017, 04:29:14 PM
There were so many similar threads. I remember posting in one not long ago.

What's the purpose of asking people what wallet they're using for the 10th time when you could open statistics and check which ones are the most popular?

I'm interested in knowing the opinion of a person who checked the functions and usability. And not statistics. Statistics novice is not particularly helpful. Thanks for your reply.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
June 28, 2017, 04:23:58 PM
Which one suits you the most?

I use few bitcoin wallets but it depends for what am I using it. I have one wallet only for save bitcoins like a cold wallet and for that I use a hardware wallet (Ledger HW1)

Then I use coinbase and electrum, I used coinbase as they had 0 transaction fee but now it cost a lot, electrum gives you full control over the funds.
Activity: 245
Merit: 107
June 28, 2017, 03:49:00 PM
The wallet the I used (since it's the only online wallet that I can use in our country; here in the Philippines) Is the Coins.ph, k can convert my bitcoin into Philippine peso in just one click and i can cashoit my money in several ways and it's really reliable.

I am from the Philippines too and I am uaing the same wallet as you. I dont convert my bitcoin into peso because there are fees to that and I dont want to deduct some fees to my coins. I am just happy I am using a fast and reliable wallet online.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
June 28, 2017, 03:36:05 PM
I have always used MultiBT, however the safest way to store Bitcoins is definitely with a paper wallet. It is essentially like cash.

Using a web wallet is cool too, also for paper wallets, but the thing is, I got scared whenever I store my bitcoins into paper wallet because I might delete it or some virus affect it. I don't know how will I react on that if it happened.

I am using a web wallet now and it seems nice and efficient whenever I need some money, I can convert some coins and get then on ATMs or banks, or other cash pickups.
Activity: 308
Presale is live!
June 28, 2017, 03:30:42 PM
I have always used MultiBT, however the safest way to store Bitcoins is definitely with a paper wallet. It is essentially like cash.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
June 28, 2017, 03:21:58 PM
The wallet the I used (since it's the only online wallet that I can use in our country; here in the Philippines) Is the Coins.ph, k can convert my bitcoin into Philippine peso in just one click and i can cashoit my money in several ways and it's really reliable.
Activity: 672
June 28, 2017, 11:23:37 AM
I use coinbase wallet cause I can eassly transfer. now I can use exchange wallet and I don't any transfer btc cause its fee high so I use alt coin.
Activity: 742
June 28, 2017, 11:10:56 AM
I use electrum as of now because when i searched the wallets that supported the BIP148 then electrum is one of them and based on the reviews and ratings that i saw, electrum is having a good rating and good review so i don't take any hesitation to download it and use it until now because i feel safe because of the features that electrum have that i can't see that other wallets have.
I also like you, currently I am using Electrum and I feel it quite well. In the past, I used Coinbase, but after some time, I felt it was not safe because it was an online wallet, the risk of being exploited was very high, I learned and switched to electrum, it was also Many people like. It is not completely secure, but I find its security is pretty good and I trust it
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
June 28, 2017, 11:07:26 AM
I'm using coins.ph because here in our country, it is the only wallet I know that is safe and trusted and commended by my fellow bitcoiners.
Me that is my main bitcoin wallet because on that wallet we can easily cash out or easily exchange our bitcoin into fiat and lot of good services offer to users. Then also i am using multiple bitcoin wallet which is my recieving wallet of my earnings in different methods of warning in bitcoin then i would transfer it to my main wallet which is coins.ph.

Filipino wallet, does not look globally matured wallet like coinbase or blockchain.info. From the beginning to now. I am using blockchain and multibit desktop wallet. Once I noticed fees seems ridiculous in online wallet.
Now I completely depend on the multibit wallet only because we can modify the fees and network which ever we wish to move towards.
Activity: 406
June 28, 2017, 10:58:45 AM
I'm using coins.ph because here in our country, it is the only wallet I know that is safe and trusted and commended by my fellow bitcoiners.
Me that is my main bitcoin wallet because on that wallet we can easily cash out or easily exchange our bitcoin into fiat and lot of good services offer to users. Then also i am using multiple bitcoin wallet which is my recieving wallet of my earnings in different methods of warning in bitcoin then i would transfer it to my main wallet which is coins.ph.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
June 28, 2017, 10:55:02 AM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 28, 2017, 09:01:26 AM
I used coins.ph here in the Philippines it is the most used one and basically it is the only one that has a regular wallet we can lean on but there are other wallets like rebit.ph and bitbit.ph but it is only used for remittances in the Philippines and abroad. The only problem with it is that it has high transaction fees and many costumers are complaining about it. Hope that they will adjust that complaints so soon.
Activity: 305
June 28, 2017, 08:59:00 AM
I'm using coinbase , xapo and blockchain  wallet , I find them easy.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
June 28, 2017, 08:56:18 AM
I used different wallet like coins.ph , blockchain , and coinbase . This three wallet its very safe and easy to use. And for sure if you try to use this you will be satisfy to their services .  But I dont know if coins.ph is for the world wide wallet because I know this wallet if for asia only. But coinbase and blockchain for sure its for the world wide wallet and you can use it for sure. Dont put all your bitcoin in one wallet just spread it.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
June 28, 2017, 08:55:27 AM
blockchain.info after coinbase ditched me over a stupid reason blockchain.info is simple and have almost all feature but still is not better then coinbase, coinbase were very addicted and handy.
Jump to: