Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 135. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 268
July 01, 2017, 07:33:44 PM
Which one suits you the most?
Most easy to create web wallet also you can bring or open it everywhere unlike other wallet you need to copy it to a hard drive or something web wallet you can use it to buy in a store you can open it in your smartphone and then send bitcoin.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
July 01, 2017, 07:27:46 PM
Electrum wallet is the best wallet I have used so far. Its lightweight the design is user friendly and you can adjust the fee's. Specially with the current situation, adjusting fee's is a must because if you like to transfer bitcoin quick then you will love this feature.
Yes, indeed true. aside from electrum, myceleum wallet for android phone is also good to use, then bitcoin core wallet too and multibit hd those are really safe to use.
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
July 01, 2017, 04:08:38 PM
I don't trust any of these online bitcoin wallets available out there. I can only use bitcoin core honestly. The rest is too risky.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
July 01, 2017, 03:54:06 PM
I use coins.ph because it is the most trusted wallet here in my country the Philippines.
Everyone's wallets are trusted but you should go for that coin wallet which has more reviews and positive comments. If you are using coins.ph you should need to drop down some good views about that wallet. When Philippines people are seeing your comments that they will go for that online website. So it is better to mention the advantages and disadvantages.
Activity: 128
June 30, 2017, 11:04:08 AM
I only use Trezor.
Can't trust anybody...
Before that I used other wallets and I was really afraid it will get hacked.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 454
June 30, 2017, 10:46:38 AM
Blockchain had been my favorite wallet but the issue of transaction fees and slow confirmation is making me to have a change of this wallet, nevertheless I like all the features of this wallet especially its security features which makes its difficult to be hacked or traced. I hope with the introduction of lightning system network the issue of slow confirmation will be sough out.

Everytime that blockchain will be going to have slow processing of transactions, it just means that there is a lot of bitcoin users that is having transactions on each other, processing this one at a time is not possible, since there are users of bitcoin which do pays high transsction fees just to have faster transactions.

And those who are not paying any will have to wait for their transactions to be confirmed.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
June 30, 2017, 10:42:47 AM
For BTC?

If so, i prefer blockchain.info
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
June 30, 2017, 10:39:20 AM
I only used coins.ph. as what i know its the only  trusted btc wallet  here in philippines.

"If you don't control the private keys, you don't have any bitcoin'. People from the Philippines are too lazy to do research on wallets and why you shouldn't store wallet on those services; and I'm filipino myself! Makes me sick. End rant.

Anyway, I use mycelium on Android and electrum on windows. Though I'm starting to use Copay because I'm a UI junkie.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
June 30, 2017, 10:34:25 AM
I was suggested by the bitcoin users the blockchain wallet. This gives ease of usage for every people, even a beginner or first time user will never feel my difficulty or requires a person to explain all about its functionalities.
Indeed, there are many online wallets that you can use to keep your bitcoin safe and secure. I will suggest using blockchain because it is very easy to use and you can also transfer your money easily and instantly. Lastly, blockchain is one the best online wallet that you store your bitcoin safe.
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
June 30, 2017, 10:22:45 AM
I'd like to use coinbase. I use about 2 years. Never had a serious problem with coinbase, sometimes don't work in my phone, but in browser works fine to me. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
June 30, 2017, 10:15:40 AM
I am that kind of user who tends to install a fresh windows copy every month or two, so I use electrum as it is lightweight and setups quiet easily with no hassle.
Activity: 616
Merit: 502
June 30, 2017, 09:57:43 AM
me and my hubby use electrum, it is by far the best one we used, we used other wallets before but we preferred electrum

Same here, I'm using Electrum even though the transaction fee that they do have is a little bit high, what matters is my bitcoin is in the safe place. I just don't trust this web wallets because they are not that secure for me compare to the offline wallets. I'm planning on using Trezor but I'm still saving enough funds to buy this wallet.

Hardware wallets or offline wallets is more secured than this web wallets in my opinion, Im just afraid that it will happen again, way back then when a hacker stoled million of dollars worth of bitcoin in the blockchain.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 30, 2017, 09:05:15 AM
•   Armory: Open Source, very secure, full node, and very complicated.
•   Coinkite: Easy, Multiple key options (m-of-1/15), and lets you generate the keys offline.
•   Electrum: Offline, multiple key options, Free/Open source.
•   Coinb.in: simple, Open Source, and bare but reliable.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
June 30, 2017, 05:45:27 AM
nice post for a newbie like me, since i couldn't decide which wallet to use, already filled up with blockchain.info, I was tried to use Copay for my mobile, and hasn't test it for sending and receiving bitcoin or satoshi, for I don't have any right now.
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
June 30, 2017, 02:19:00 AM
I prefer blockchain since it's easier to do and the fee is smaller compare to other wallets. I use 2fa security for that so my wallet  isn't possible to get hacked.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
June 30, 2017, 02:08:37 AM
Well I'm currently using coins.ph coz' it's more easy to use like just one click away. Very convenient and trusted. And yeah I can convert my btc into fiat without any additional fee. Also I'm starting to use myetherwallet. Hope it will turn out good.
Activity: 448
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
June 30, 2017, 01:28:40 AM
I use coin base wallet as it is a trusted wallet.Thank you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 256
June 29, 2017, 03:19:39 PM
I was suggested by the bitcoin users the blockchain wallet. This gives ease of usage for every people, even a beginner or first time user will never feel my difficulty or requires a person to explain all about its functionalities.
Actually, I use the blockchain and coins.ph online wallet because I know that my bitcoin is safe, secure and no one will try to stealth it.having online wallet will you to store your bitcoin in safe place. Online wallet like blockchain and coins.ph is very easy to use and by using them you can transfer money easily and instantly.
The blockchain is a good wallet, but it seems to me that it is quite complex input and a too high fee for the transaction. Right now it is a problem for everyone. If the situation does not change, it would be advantageous to gather a large amount on the wallet to exchange it for Fiat and then spend as usual.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 29, 2017, 03:01:08 PM
I use Electrum it is simply the best lightweight wallet in my opinion, it is easy to install whether you are using windows or Linux, it adjust its fees depending on the market, it is easy to use, you own your private keys and you can do anything you can do with any web wallet without the disadvantages that those wallets carry.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
June 29, 2017, 12:57:53 PM
Im using an online wallet. I know that it is good because of its security. I am sure of that. I have been using it for years and there will be no problem so far. And iam also using my ether wallet too.
Jump to: