Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 25. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 06:05:58 AM
as a trader now my main wallet for ethereum based erc20 tokens is MEW and the rest is the trading platforms which offers presets of wallet to all kinds of altcoins I am dealing with. like Binance Hitbtc and Bittrex. they will not hold your coins if you do trading hehe . thats it my used wallet directly for trading and earning some profit

I’m on my way to learning how to use MEW because I want to buy some ETh based coins. I know asking how is now a sin since guides are all over the internet. It’s just that sometimes the guides are a bit confusing. Would you be able to point me at a reliable source of info on how to use it for my future ventures?

MEW is just confusing at the start but you'll get used to it less than a week  and it's the best eth and ERC20 token online wallet. There's only wallet that I trust the most which is MEW and Electrum for cold storage in bitcoin.

Awesome, I’ve bow created a wallet, stored it in a drive and kept it somewhere. I’ going to learn tonight on how to use EtherDelta next! When my portfolio grow, thats the time Ill buy a physical wallet. Thanks for giving so much confidence in MEW. This thread is super helpful!
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 02:06:20 AM
as a trader now my main wallet for ethereum based erc20 tokens is MEW and the rest is the trading platforms which offers presets of wallet to all kinds of altcoins I am dealing with. like Binance Hitbtc and Bittrex. they will not hold your coins if you do trading hehe . thats it my used wallet directly for trading and earning some profit

I’m on my way to learning how to use MEW because I want to buy some ETh based coins. I know asking how is now a sin since guides are all over the internet. It’s just that sometimes the guides are a bit confusing. Would you be able to point me at a reliable source of info on how to use it for my future ventures?

MEW is just confusing at the start but you'll get used to it less than a week  and it's the best eth and ERC20 token online wallet. There's only wallet that I trust the most which is MEW and Electrum for cold storage in bitcoin.
December 27, 2017, 10:47:46 PM

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
December 27, 2017, 10:43:28 PM
in my case i used coins.ph as my bitcoin wallet because im from asia (specifically ph ) and this is far the most recomended and best wallet to use on our country due to the fact that is easy to use and its pack with great features like instantly converting your bitcoins to cash , buying mobile recharge or load , withdraw your cash on some many different cash out options like money remitances , pawnshops , atms , door to door delivery , pay bills like water , electricity , cable , broadband , school bills. etc.. these were the main reason why i love using this bitcoin wallet.
Activity: 1
December 27, 2017, 10:37:00 PM
Bitcoin.com wallet
Activity: 294
December 27, 2017, 10:34:52 PM
Which one suits you the most?

In storing my bitcoins,  i am using blockchain wallet for my daily use of transaction and for keeping i am using a trezor wallet.  In my etherium and other altcoin,  i stored it in myetherwallet.com. Im very confident with my wallet not to be stolen
Activity: 104
Merit: 4
December 27, 2017, 10:20:50 PM
As for now, i dont have any choice but to use an online wallets such as coins.ph.Since coins.ph have the best rating for being well trusted in our country.Also,I've read all the reviews and concerns about coins.ph and i'm relieved that they're approachable and reliable when it comes to their user's concerns
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
December 27, 2017, 10:05:33 PM
December 27, 2017, 09:22:17 PM
I only used coins.ph. as what i know its the only  trusted btc wallet  here in philippines.

This is right! Coins.ph is the #1 in the PH but they only offer BTC. ABRA on the other hand also enables us to buy ETH. Have you heard of them?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 08:47:06 PM
i personally use 3 wallet, blockchain.info, VIP exchanger wallet and MEW to store my Etherium bases coins.
blockchain and MEW gives you your private key and your stuff, so it's very safe.
Activity: 174
December 27, 2017, 08:43:55 PM
I only used coins.ph. as what i know its the only  trusted btc wallet  here in philippines.
i olso use coins.ph because i'm trusted to use it because i'm using it when i paid for the signiture campaign and my money is safe at coins.ph and I can easily download and process cash out  my money I know a lot of wallets but it's hard to entrust my accumulative bitcoin to others wallet that i know.coins.ph is my best wallet that i trusted it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
December 27, 2017, 08:36:30 PM
For bitcoins I used coins.ph and for ethereum I used myetherwallet. This are the legit and trusted wallet i've used. Besides, I have an bittrex account which i stored some of my bitcoins and ethereum here, I used it in trading.
Same here im using coins.ph and mew for storing my tokens but the problem in coins wallet if you're using a vpn especially new york they don't allow you to access your wallet.
I don't know why some wallet prohibit ip from some countries?
btw coins.ph as the local wallet of the philippines has many promotions and bonuses there. although I'm not from philippines but I've also used coins.ph as my wallet. I myself still faithfully use blockchain although many people who complain about the length of confirmation and expensive fees. but that does not make me leave blockchain because I use blockchain just to store my bitcoin for long-term . other of my bitcoin store in poloniex and local exchange for gainprofit
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
December 27, 2017, 08:25:29 PM
The wallets do i use are coinbase, coins.ph, blockchain.info, and myetherwallet. Because it's all safe to use for storing money and is easy to use.
Activity: 270
Merit: 1
December 27, 2017, 08:11:42 PM
I use Ledger Nano S and also some of the other wallets like Iota and Onion wallet.
Activity: 420
December 27, 2017, 07:40:04 PM
I use myetherwallet ETH wallet, and I really trust the security as well as all the transactions I am doing ...
Activity: 350
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
December 27, 2017, 01:45:11 AM
If it's erc20's token, I use imtoken, which I think is a good purse, and it's very simple, if it's other tokens, I'll choose the corresponding purse.
Well my ether wallet is only for ethereum and erc20 tokens,which based on ethereum platform.
For both bitcoin and ethereum its better to use coinbse, they do support email transaction which is instant and 0 fees for transaction.
Activity: 98
December 27, 2017, 01:32:58 AM
 I mostly like to use Coinbase, Coinbase is probably the fastest and easiest way to buy bitcoins in the USA.If you need bitcoins fast, then buying a credit card or debit card is a good option.I am also using blockchain wallet to store my Bitcoin. It is easiest to use and secure bitcoin wallet.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
December 26, 2017, 01:05:13 PM
I will be using coins.ph
...as for me... Since this one is usable for pinoy like me...
And I can connect this one to other electronic wallet  where in bitcoin is involved....
Activity: 723
http://www.fintropy.io/
December 26, 2017, 12:32:22 PM
 BLOCKCHAIN wallet is very nice to use for bitcoins
Activity: 252
December 26, 2017, 10:43:05 AM
Erc20 tokens, I use imtoken
If it's bitcoin, I use electrum wallet.
If it's another token, I'll use the corresponding light purse.
Pages:
Jump to: