Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 29. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 11:57:31 PM
Which one suits you the most?

Actually the wallet that I use is coins.ph. This wallet is trusted abd according to my research many people used it in our country because it is really helpful in bitcoin safety. Your bitcoin here is really safe.
Activity: 284
December 21, 2017, 11:55:24 PM

The wallet that suits me especially in our country is the coins.ph. This wallet is very helpful for me because there's a lot of thungs can do here like paying bills, buying load, cash out and in, and many more. Many people used this wallet in our country because it is trusted.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 11:39:23 PM
I mainly use coinebase wallet but I suggest Electrum Bitcoin Wallet..because it is Instant On. Electrum is fast, because it uses servers that index the Bitcoin blockchain. No Lock-In. You can export your private keys and use them in other Bitcoin clients. No Downtime's. Electrum servers are decentralized and redundant. Your wallet is never down.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
December 21, 2017, 11:22:48 PM
I use paper wallet for my coins its easy to import to other wallet,then coins.ph in our country for conversation of our own currency PHP.
Activity: 322
December 21, 2017, 11:19:30 PM

Coins.ph suits me the most because it is really a wallet that is built for our country. That wallet is pretty easy to use and we can easily convert our bitcoins into real cash by the hse of a bank.yes bank that accept bitcoins and in order to get our moeny we need to get it in an atm machine even without an atm card just we are gonna type some codes and we are good to go. We can also pay electric bills using this wallet our bitcoins as a payment and that is very helpful especially when we do not have any cash.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 11:15:36 PM
i use many wallet right now, for bitcoin usually i using blockchain as my wallet, for ethereum i using myetherwallet ( for receive the token ) because the wallet in the exchanger market it can't accept the token, and all the other altcoin i usually using exchanger like poloniex and bittrex  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 322
December 21, 2017, 11:08:28 PM
I have been using blockchain.info for a while but now i think sometimes online wallet is dangerous, so i decided to moved all my bitcoin to electrum wallet as an offline wallet.
Activity: 140
Mining Maganda paba?
December 21, 2017, 10:17:29 PM
Im use myetherwallet for receiving token then coins.ph for receiving php and bitcoin
Activity: 26
December 21, 2017, 10:08:33 PM
I'm use Blockchain and coinbase wallets but blockchain take a some fees for transaction and coinbase is no fees
Activity: 448
December 21, 2017, 09:57:25 PM
I use blockchain.info and coinbase for my btc wallet and MEW for ERC20 tokens and ethereum. I also left some good amount of btc in my electrum for the future.
Activity: 180
December 21, 2017, 09:38:42 PM
I use my ether wallet and sometimes my nem wallet. My brother gave me a ledger but I haven’t use it yet. Is any one here used ledger as thier wallet?
Activity: 182
December 20, 2017, 02:18:50 AM
I use mycellium to store my few fractional bitcoins. Electrum and exodus is also a good option.
Activity: 53
December 20, 2017, 02:06:18 AM
As for me I still use blockchain.info but I will try other recommended wallets
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
December 20, 2017, 02:01:24 AM
I only used coins.ph. as what i know its the only  trusted btc wallet  here in philippines.
I used COLD STORAGE as my wallet even tough its offline i can guarantee my safetyness and security of my bitcoin because for me its 100 % trust and its really safe. And in online wallet i don't have many knowledge and know about the online wallet but i heard that many in online wallet were has virus and some there are virus and steal your bitcoin right away from you
Activity: 62
December 20, 2017, 01:56:41 AM
I am currently using coins.ph as my wallet for php and btc. I hope I can learn how to use exchange too
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
December 20, 2017, 01:51:45 AM
I prefer to people offline wallet because it is most secured and cannot be hack by hackers. It is most secured. While about online wallet i use blockchain.info there fees according to other too low. If you are going to withdraw even 4000 BTC the fee will be the same. So you should need to go for that wallet as well.
This can be one of the opinion but if not bitcoin, then why etherum? This question has to be answered first because etherum is also a good choice but then iota, ltc and ripple have also shown some real improvements in the recent past and they are much more cheaper as compared to the etherum and giving away the profits as well. Why only etherum has no answer yet it has also shown good jumps recently.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 18, 2017, 11:20:13 PM

Here in the Philippines, I'm only using Coins.Ph apps as my wallet and it's very useful for me. It has many features that I really like, you can pay your monthly bills such as electricity, water, insurance, telephone, fund transfer and many more. It is so easy, no hassle, free of charge and has a rebate for every online transaction you will make. Also, I love using it for trading because it's user friendly, easy to understand and if you have questions, you can chat their agents. I'm sure you have top wallet apps in your own country so try to check its features.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
December 18, 2017, 11:07:24 PM

For me , its coins.ph, Since bitcoin now is pumping and the value is unstoppably increase .
Activity: 46
December 18, 2017, 11:00:06 PM
Blockchain & Coinbase never had issues so far
Activity: 1302
December 18, 2017, 10:58:18 PM
my favourite wallet is blockchain wallet. But i occasionally use coinbase wallet. I think blockchain wallet is better than coinbase wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: