Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 28. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
December 22, 2017, 09:26:44 AM
blockchain is cool, but I also use coinpot and is used to use block.io which i wont recommend

Blockchain.info is terrible, stop using it. There were a lot of reports of disappearing BTC from their wallet. That is why I don't trust any web wallet. If I were you, I would switch completely to at least a software wallet such as Electrum or Armory. They both give you the ability to control your private key which is needed every time you want to sign a transaction. If you have a lot of BTC, you should consider buying a hardware wallet which is really safe.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 07:41:12 AM
For now, i use ethereumwallet. I do it for campaign signature. And i think its good. But i tried to make blockchain wallet. And still dont know how it works. Because im still a little bit new 😅
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
December 22, 2017, 07:29:43 AM
Been using blockchain.info for a while until I recently switched to Exodus because blockchain.info has increased transaction fees soo much Exodus is a great desktop wallet, with awesome UI, inbuilt exchange, multiple assets and high user support level with access to my private keys. I also use electrum for other altcoins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 07:19:15 AM
I used coins.ph because in the philippines this wallet is more safest and more popular to use. coins. ph its very easy to used and very accessible. But the disadvantage of this coins. ph is their service fee is quite high.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
December 22, 2017, 07:13:35 AM
For me, I just use electrum since it is quite easy to use and very much secured. It also does not require you to download the whole block chain which is pretty annoying to do since it is quite big and the download is super slow. But, some people do prefer the full node wallets, I would still just use electrum since it's feature rich anyway. I don't think there is a lot a full node wallet can do that electrum cannot do.
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
December 22, 2017, 07:06:03 AM
Which one suits you the most?

As a person who usually joins campaigns, I would prefer a wallet which will be very useful to me. Such wallet is etherwallet which I have been using for quite some time. Also, the fact that it is very accessible in my country and it is the one that I feel most comfortable and confident to use. That's why I prefer that wallet.
Activity: 210
December 22, 2017, 07:03:25 AM
My current wallet is the coins.ph, the block chain and the coinbase so I chose the wallet because I know my bitcoins are secure and definitely not lost and the most favourite wallet is the coins.ph because if you send a bitcoin to another coins.ph is fee is free no payment as like other wallet fees are paid and sometimes higher.
Activity: 168
December 22, 2017, 06:48:34 AM
I use coins.ph. because it is the ones available here in the Philippines. Try researching in Google on which ewallers you have in your country. There are a lot of ewallets that's advanced that it gives you automatic updates on Btc's growth and can cash in or out in many establishments.
Activity: 74
Patience is virtue
December 22, 2017, 06:15:35 AM
Just like the other Filipinos, I use the coins. ph because it's safe and secure enough. Many Filipinos use this wallet because it is fast and it's very easy to use this online wallet.
Activity: 210
December 22, 2017, 06:06:47 AM
I also use electrum as desktop wallet,supports multiple transaction at the same time and easy to use
You should try it
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
December 22, 2017, 06:06:05 AM
i personally use Luno.com from last 1 year  i feel comfortable with their interface and fees and site uptime and support work round the clock

There are so many wallets available for online currencies transaction but my favorite wallet is coinbase it is very easy and gives comfort to me so i prefer this.
Activity: 378
December 22, 2017, 05:58:04 AM
i personally use Luno.com from last 1 year  i feel comfortable with their interface and fees and site uptime and support work round the clock
Activity: 205
Merit: 20
December 22, 2017, 05:54:37 AM
blockchain is cool, but I also use coinpot and is used to use block.io which i wont recommend
Activity: 112
December 22, 2017, 05:43:12 AM
I just used bitcoin ,and Myetherwallet.its my best Choice.and I used  others wallet ,Coinbase,Coinpayments.
I thinks Coinbase is a very safe for Bitcoin wallet.buying and selling very helpful Coinbase.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 05:38:10 AM

i use hardware wallet to save all my bitcoins and bitcoin core on my PC device.

also use paper wallet
Activity: 443
December 22, 2017, 05:27:03 AM
I am only using Coinbase which for me as a best wallet and even i didn't face any problem with this wallet.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
December 22, 2017, 05:09:57 AM
I used wallet is Coins.ph for bitcoin and MyEther wallet for altcoins. These are safe and trusted wallet here in the Philippines. There is a lot of things that can do here like cash in and out, buy load, paying bills, and so on.  This wallet is proven and tested by many  people. Your money and bitcoin here is very secured.
Activity: 154
December 22, 2017, 04:51:13 AM
I recommend using the zebpay wallet, since it is fairly easy to use and too reliable, moreover, it is trustworthy
Activity: 52
December 21, 2017, 11:59:51 PM
I use a paper wallet which keeps it offline and safe against threats
Activity: 11
December 21, 2017, 11:58:55 PM
I use paper wallet for my coins its easy to import to other wallet,then coins.ph in our country for conversation of our own currency PHP.
a paper wallet is best but you should keep your private key safe, other online wallets are not safe.
Pages:
Jump to: