Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 36. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 09:12:04 PM
I trust my wallet the coins.ph very convient to used. Must try everyone!
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
December 11, 2017, 07:53:28 PM
I use coins.ph for my bitcoins. I use it because there's no other btc wallet here in the philippines that I can trust on putting my money.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
December 09, 2017, 06:53:52 AM
For bitcoin, I use Bitcoin Electrum wallet for long term hodl. Even if you lose the .dat file. You can still re-create the wallet via the seed key.
Activity: 527
Merit: 100
For mistek Stuff i got red trust,not my fault
December 09, 2017, 06:50:45 AM
personally  I use coinbase wallet, I think it is the best wallet, transaction speed is very fast & transaction fees are very low,
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 06:49:40 AM
I was using bitcoincore but keeping it updated all the time was really annoying. I'm now using a trezor. I think it's the best and safest option.

It works well, feel pretty safe. My only issues would be it's not cheap and I wish it supported more coins. Alot of ransom small ALTs I end up leaving at the exchange just for ease. Some of which I really believe in long term and would like to get them in a hardware wallet to make them safe.
Activity: 127
December 09, 2017, 06:47:41 AM
I use coinbase because I think it is one of the most secure platforms to store btc
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
December 09, 2017, 06:45:20 AM
Ledger, trezor and hard wallets. But most of my funds are in trading exchanges as I keep doing trades. Even if I have hundreds of bitcoins, most of it will still remain in exchanges.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
December 09, 2017, 02:48:04 AM
Which one suits you the most?

Actually I'm using an online wallet that can be offline too. Online wallet for me is the safest way to keep my money and online wallet can help us to transfer bitcoin to real money. You can use a lot of wallet so when someone try to hack it you have a reserve. Many of us are using online wallet because we feel secure to it.
Can you tell me the name of wallet which is online wallet and can be offline too so i can use it also in managing my bitcoins because it is best to have a wallet that have those two things because if you have wallet that is online and also can be turn into offline then i can say that you are very safe from any hacking.
Activity: 693
December 09, 2017, 01:49:27 AM

Actually I'm using an online wallet that can be offline too. Online wallet for me is the safest way to keep my money and online wallet can help us to transfer bitcoin to real money. You can use a lot of wallet so when someone try to hack it you have a reserve. Many of us are using online wallet because we feel secure to it.
If you are in the crypto world then it all means every transaction is digital or through electronics transaction, therefore all wallet is digital for cash in and cash out, about hacking maybe i really need not to worry on that since we all know that every online wallet is design for its maximum security. But if you store all your keys, passwords and addresses on your personal computer then i think that is the time that hacker have the possibility to steal it away from you.
Activity: 378
December 09, 2017, 01:35:50 AM

Activity: 157
December 09, 2017, 01:24:24 AM
With the high price of bitcoin today, of course, many hackers who want the bitcoin that we keep in the wallet. I myself use the wallet from blockchain, because to log in to the blockchain account its security is very tight, from very long id, and confirm the email to get into account blockchain.

So I recommend choosing a wallet with a high level of security.
Activity: 504
December 09, 2017, 12:48:27 AM
The wallet I'm using right now is coins.ph. My friend refer it to me and my brother found it very useful. You can pay, buy a load through it, cash in and more. It is popular to our country, specially to all my friends. It was easy to use and understand. Soon I'll create myetherwallet for tokens.
Its true using coins.ph we can have an eloading business too.and more good because everytime we buy load it has rebates.no hassle also to pay pills using coins.ph.and lot of ways to cashbin and cash out ur money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 09, 2017, 12:01:21 AM
i think coinbase is the best wallet.Using this wallet is very easy for this reason i also use this wallet. Here some other wallet Waves wallet, Ether wallet, Mist wallet etc, but i prefer you to use Coinbase wallet.
Coinbase is good but it is not the best wallet. Especially if you store big amount of bitcoin, the best wallet is hardware wallet with full sync. But for daily use, I prefer like to use online wallet. I usually use blockchain wallet because there are many good features.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
December 08, 2017, 11:06:05 PM
On my mobile phone, I use Copay, it's easy to use and have all features you need, on desktop PC works flawlessly with BitPay. For Ethereum Tokens MyEtherWallet is best. Just make sure bookmark website and double check URL before proceed - always. I keep sensitive information locked in containers with VeraCrypt - based on source code from TrueCrypt on Offline PC. Good advice is to have few MEW wallets and spread all your Tokens between them.

I agree with you about spreading them but that can be annoying to have different mew wallets everywhere. I would prefer if they made like a trezor type device to keep your mew wallet safe. There is a gap in the market for that I am not sure why noone has not filled it. Maybe it can't be done I don't know. All I know is our tokens are important and deserve the best protection.

Activity: 75
December 08, 2017, 06:10:05 PM
Blockchain is one of the most preferred wallet compared to the rest. But me as a Filipino, i use coins.ph since that is the most trusted wallet platform ever founded in our country. You should look for your country based wallet too and it could possibly be your most suitable wallet.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
December 08, 2017, 06:01:35 PM
When it comes to bitcoin I find blockchain.info wallet comfortable to use but with all these hacking reports that we always get to read about electrum wallet is my holding wallet as at present.
For ethereum and all other erc20 tokens, Myetherwallet  is the best.
it might be better if you use a lot of wallets of course to minimize the risk of big losses due to hacking, I use a lot of wallets in blockchain and all my wallets I add an authentication so it's safe and as long as I use it I've never experienced theft, this is perfectly safe,,
Activity: 378
December 08, 2017, 05:56:17 PM
i think coinbase is the best wallet.Using this wallet is very easy for this reason i also use this wallet. Here some other wallet Waves wallet, Ether wallet, Mist wallet etc, but i prefer you to use Coinbase wallet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
December 08, 2017, 05:56:00 PM
I'm using Coinbase to keep all my Bitcoin. Few recently days, Coinbase down so many time just because Bitcoin price increased too quick. I think I'm not going to use Coinbase anymore but I'm considering which wallet I should use to replace Coinbase. Maybe keep my Bitcoin on truthworthy exchange like Poloniex or Bittrex is a good idea Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
December 08, 2017, 05:53:44 PM
Hello! Personally I use MEW

It's probably the right choice from online portals. I recommend Mist and Waveswallet. As you have a lot of BTC collected, I recommend offline wallets ...
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 05:47:57 PM
For now online web wallets are good for me. Blockchain web wallet is safe and legit, I'm satistifed with their btc and eth wallet services.
Pages:
Jump to: