Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 31. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 11
December 17, 2017, 10:43:17 AM
I use a paper wallet for my airdrops. A hardware wallet as my cold storage for my long hold coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
December 17, 2017, 10:42:19 AM
I'm using MyEtherWallet. I have only one wallet. it is empty. I'm waiting for my signature company to end)I plan to have two wallets.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 10:36:37 AM
Currently, my wallet is the coins.ph and the blockchain because nowadays many are saying that blockchain and coins.ph wallet is secure and my favourite wallet is is coins.ph because this wallet is easy to use and when to send you a bitcoin or php to another coins.ph wallet the fee is free, unlike other wallet sometimes it takes a week to confirmed their transaction but the coins.ph is fast.

Copay is very easy and user friendly wallet..
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 10:35:26 AM
Currently, my wallet is the coins.ph and the blockchain because nowadays many are saying that blockchain and coins.ph wallet is secure and my favourite wallet is is coins.ph because this wallet is easy to use and when to send you a bitcoin or php to another coins.ph wallet the fee is free, unlike other wallet sometimes it takes a week to confirmed their transaction but the coins.ph is fast.
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
December 17, 2017, 10:34:52 AM

Copay is a very easy and user friendly wallet.
i think every one is using wallets which suits him and  which is easy to use. Well the fact i have cold wallet and it's the one that i'm using now. I just need to import the private key that i have in electrum if am using computer and if in android if am using cryptopia. For me this two wallet are fit for me to use safely without thinking my money would get by someone. Although because i'm using cold wallet and am the only one have access in private key.but in my point of view  block chain is also better to use.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 10:31:07 AM
I do not have a lot of bitcoin so I leave on the exchange
Activity: 49
December 17, 2017, 10:30:02 AM
Coinjar... Soon, I'll be using Coinmetro!
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
December 17, 2017, 12:10:17 AM
I only used coins.ph. as what i know its the only  trusted btc wallet  here in philippines.

Same here, aside from it is easy to use there's a lot of features that you do in coins.ph. like you can use coins.ph for e loading, sending remittances, and online banking. I can say that coins.ph is reliable wallet so far,
Activity: 1204
Merit: 293
"Be Your Own Bank"
December 16, 2017, 11:57:07 PM
If a wallet doesn't have iOs App it is not so trusty, just because Apple wants a real certification of the identity of the software developers.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 293
"Be Your Own Bank"
December 16, 2017, 11:54:12 PM

Copay is a very easy and user friendly wallet.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 16, 2017, 11:30:46 PM
lol @ everyone using online wallets.

Flash news: you don't own any coins.

Flash news #2: The private keys will get "hacked" when the time comes (eg: service provider will steal your coins)
Activity: 73
December 16, 2017, 11:24:48 PM
Use offline wallets such as coinomi, it's safer.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
December 16, 2017, 03:22:31 PM
i'm using electrum wallet with a vanity generated address and it works just fine, pretty fast, can be used as portable (without installation) and doesn't require 150Gb of disk space to download the whole blockchain.
If you add more wallets it sums up your coins and it's pretty easy to use, i would just love to have a dark theme for it and it would be the perfect wallet Smiley
I'm going to buy a trexor  or another hardware wallet to feel a bit more secure

I also use electrum wallet vanity address, and I would like to buy a nano s ledger to improve the security of my bitcoin holding.

The best wallet I'm comfortable using is so called blockchain.info/wallet.

The type of i use are blockchain and MEW.

I only use myetherwallet for ethereum funds I hope some developer build a hardware wallet for Ethereum.

Bitcoin has a lot of other wallets as well and it is because of good security and power of bitcoin. Now it is not very hard to make your bitcoin safe and hold it till long and you are right block chain is very safe wallet it is making high amount of money for those people who are holding and willingly saving bitcoin for long time. This is good if you are using this wallet but better if you go for blockchain and online wallets.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.
December 16, 2017, 03:19:49 PM
I prefer to people offline wallet because it is most secured and cannot be hack by hackers. It is most secured. While about online wallet i use blockchain.info there fees according to other too low. If you are going to withdraw even 4000 BTC the fee will be the same. So you should need to go for that wallet as well.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
December 16, 2017, 03:00:00 PM
Their are various smartphone and personal computer application are made by many companies for different purpose of bitcoin. For bitcoin transaction and trading various wallet are present.  I am from India  so i used zebpay application for my bitcoin transaction. This application makes my bitcoin transaction safe and smooth and also help to trade my bitcoin. Zebpay wallet is a safe and secure application and trusted by many people. According to zebpay survey a large number of people join bitcoin this year.

Activity: 21
December 16, 2017, 01:38:44 PM
I really liked Electrum so far. Seems pretty safe and secure, and on top of that it has custom fees  Grin
Activity: 73
December 16, 2017, 01:37:03 PM
Coinomi is a good wallet. It has inbuilt exchange too.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 01:30:11 PM
I used xapo then i changed it to electrum after that change until now electrum is my wallet. I think that is safe becuase you want to watch only your bitcoin is enter the key but if you want to withdraw you use the seed. So electrum is the best for me.
Activity: 3
December 16, 2017, 01:28:04 PM
I am using zebpay but i dont feel secure with this wallet sobi move my bitcoins to the blocchain
Activity: 434
December 16, 2017, 10:54:40 AM
I use electrum and some mobile wallets for instant payments.

Keep wallets safe is the most important issue
Pages:
Jump to: