Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 33. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 08:33:31 AM
I use coins.ph for my bitcoin wallet. It is also have features to pay bills or other payments.last time i use blockchain but it has a large fee so i stop using it. And for my other altcoins i use thier wallets. I sent my bitcoin for some exchange sites and to trade.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 08:24:26 AM
Which one suits you the most?

I'm using myetherwallet and I think it's pretty safe even though I've also heard that someone stole the wallet but I hope my wallet stays safe
Activity: 302
December 14, 2017, 08:10:32 AM
I am using the Ledger Nano right now, it is very safe. A hardware one. >_< What wallet do you use?
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
December 14, 2017, 08:07:48 AM
. I think it really depends on the amount of capital, and the convenience you need. If someone have left the bitcoin in Bittrex in the BCH fork, he will probably gained huge advantage in dumping BCH earlier. However if you had left it in coinbase then, you would still not received the BCH yet.

What do you mean? Bitcoin hardfork for the bitcoin cash is already over.
and not recommeded to store you all bitcoin in exchanges, it is very risky. because you don't have the private key.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 08:02:26 AM
I use Electrum Wallet and Exodus. Both work pretty well for me Ș)
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 14, 2017, 07:58:14 AM

Currently, I use wallet is coins.ph, blockchain, myetherwallet and coinbase I choose this because I know my bitcoins and altcoins are safe and definitely not lost and my best wallet is coins.ph because when You send a bitcoin to another coins.ph user the fee is free and the transaction is very quick and at coins.ph when problems are fixed immediately. So it's good to use for me
Activity: 854
December 14, 2017, 07:43:04 AM
blockchain, this is a great storage ven on segwits. you just need dto save everything you need so you will access the account anytime ..
electrum is my offline wallet to save bitcoin on my desktop..
coins.ph is my bitcoin wallet when i want to convert my bitcoin into fiat!
Activity: 294
December 14, 2017, 07:32:24 AM

The wallet that suits me most is my ether wallet because this wallet mostly suitable to all  ethereum coins,and only wallet that have an ERC-20 mostly it is the coin base  that we used daily in trading process.
Activity: 23
December 14, 2017, 07:20:35 AM
i just use paper wallets for storing bitcoin
Activity: 46
December 14, 2017, 07:19:23 AM
I use Qiwi. I like it! I can bye a lot of things, pay my check and take money like cash.
Activity: 354
December 14, 2017, 07:17:00 AM

The wallet that suits me  Is the coins.ph. It helps me a lot because there's a lot of things that can do here like paying bills, buy load, cash in and out, and many more. Also there's a lot of reward that can get here. Your bitcoin here is secured because it is proven tested by many people.
Activity: 124
December 14, 2017, 07:16:06 AM

I prefer coins.ph to use in my BTC because it is the most trusted wallet here in our country. While in my tokens, I choose myetherwallet because I my friends told me that it is also a good wallet. The only best thing to do to avoid being a victim of scamming is to be careful in accessing your wallet because once you accidentally send your private key or password your coins will be lost. Why? Because many bitcoin members are waiting that moment, so that they will have a lot of coins easily.
Activity: 405
December 14, 2017, 07:13:10 AM
The wallets i use from now coins.ph. Because its low transactions fees and this is most safe and faster. But there are many wallet we can use. In my country the most popular and most used by people is coins.ph wallet of all bitcoiners users, and coins.ph wallet is also used to pay all transactions online and buy shopping online, and you can convert bitcoin into cash so this is why its popular and familiar in my country. It is very useful in any kinds of transactions.
Activity: 168
December 14, 2017, 07:11:49 AM
. I think it really depends on the amount of capital, and the convenience you need. If someone have left the bitcoin in Bittrex in the BCH fork, he will probably gained huge advantage in dumping BCH earlier. However if you had left it in coinbase then, you would still not received the BCH yet.
Activity: 284
December 14, 2017, 07:11:03 AM

The wallet that suits me most is coins.ph. Here in our country there is a lot of people depend on it. Coins.ph is a trusted wallet that I ever know. There is alot of things that can do here like cash in and out, buy load, paying bills, and so on.  This wallet is proven and tested by many  people. Your money and bitcoin here is very secured.
Activity: 84
December 14, 2017, 07:10:32 AM
Trezor or Ledger are definitely the safest wallets and I'm torn between the two. I currently use Coinbase.
Activity: 434
December 14, 2017, 07:07:13 AM
I currently use coin.ph , basically it is the most trusted online wallet here in the philippines, it has great and easy features and more reliable basis , they also have security features which hides you from the other user like the other known wallets. after months of using it , im satisfied with their app and hope to have more additional features soon.
Activity: 3
December 14, 2017, 07:01:56 AM
I do use ledger. But this is more convenient if you invest and do not exchange every day.
If you do exchange funds often - coinbase and cryptopay are very easy and well built, especially mobile versions
Activity: 12
December 14, 2017, 06:49:21 AM
BTC I prefer to store my bitcoins on the apibtc.com BTC
Activity: 2
December 14, 2017, 06:46:10 AM
Coinbase and Myetherwalle are good for online browser wallets.
Pages:
Jump to: