Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 58. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 13
November 11, 2017, 04:51:12 AM
here in the philippines our wallet use is coins.ph cuz it's trusted site and you're account is secured
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
November 11, 2017, 04:40:06 AM
Dark use of blockchain purse and coinbase
Along with that, I also store bitcoin and other types of assets on the floor such as bittrex, poloniex and crytopia.
i am using electrum but people are using different types of like block chain and paper.which is used as well by most of users.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 03:34:38 AM
I used the most wallet is MyEtherWallet. When i was starting on bitcoin talk this is my first wallet to use. small amounts to exchange, small amount to lose, but these small amounts give you also a profitable income to use in everyday needs.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
November 11, 2017, 03:28:16 AM
When it comes to btc wallet i use coins.ph cause it directly send to your wallet safely and when it comes to eth wallet i used myetherwallet.com but always remember dont give your private cause theres so many hackers down there waiting for you should be aware
Merit: 170
I do crypto TRADING
November 11, 2017, 02:46:25 AM
Here are the wallets that im using:

1. Ledger Nano S - as my main wallet
2. Mycelium - for mobile wallet
3. Coinomi - for mobile altcoin wallet
4. Myetherwallet - for my ERC20 tokens
5. Neon Wallet - for my neo and gas

So im using only the best. Wink
Activity: 49
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 11:47:58 PM
Which one suits you the most?

What wallet i use? I use coin.ph because it is fast and secure.
Activity: 138
Merit: 11
November 10, 2017, 11:38:50 PM
I am using blockchain.info since I entered into this cryptoworld.This was my first Bitcoin wallet.Though it also provides etheteum wallet.But I chose to create myetherwallet.Both are web primary web wallets.I also use Electrum as desktop wallet and mycellium as an Android wallet.As I always believe in keeping my assets in different zones.I believe in not keeping all eggs in one basket.So use many safe wallets.Among all desktop wallets are considered more safe.
Agreed with you. I'm also using blockchain.info myetherwallet.  I will use more secure desktop wallets in future when my crypto portfolio grows
Activity: 354
Merit: 102
November 10, 2017, 12:28:14 PM
i'm only use vip bitcoin indonesia, because that have strong security and i can exchange bitcoin to idr or other coin.
Activity: 378
November 10, 2017, 11:12:21 AM
Is paxful wallet are safe? Paxful wallet is what i using now. For now i'd never try to test it coz im a newbie here and dont have any bitcoin but almost have a salary of my campaign that i've joined. Should i trust this online wallet? Im scared of being scam. So hard to earned bitcoin and it waste of time when if its all gone.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
November 10, 2017, 11:12:01 AM

maybe for as an option. coinomi, cryptonator, vip. if for eth wallet I wear Myetherwallet.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 11:04:36 AM
cex.io  and MEW(Myetherwallet) the best//////
Activity: 392
November 10, 2017, 10:27:42 AM
I use wallet coins.ph then eth wallet for the bounty i use and the waves wallets. It convient and easy to use.
Activity: 443
November 10, 2017, 09:51:45 AM
Well, there are few wallets about bitcoin. Coinbase one of them. I am using Coinbase wallet because of for me it's easy to use and also i like this wallet feature.
Merit: 170
I do crypto TRADING
November 10, 2017, 01:03:01 AM
Use coinomi so you can have your bitcoin and bitcoin cash in one wallet plus you may also store your altcoin.All-in-one coinomi pocket book.

Im using this Ledger Nano S - The secure hardware wallet

It store all my bitcoin and my altcoins in this one small device which i can carry in my pocket anywhere and anytime. So I feel safe that my coins are all safe. It has a PIN for protection and a hidden wallet and a second PIN for additional protection.

The best part is that is is so cheap in price but the best of its kind.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 04:02:17 PM
i personally use two wallet Blockchain and gold coin.ph however i like blockchain pocket book much more security qnd very easy .
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
November 09, 2017, 11:16:08 AM
I use mostly blockchain because most of my friends also uses this wallet. Blockchain was also my first wallet that i have made when i began with crypto and bitcoins.

I know that blockchain is very popular and its very safe you musn't get hacked though.
It is not very safe and it is not true that you will not get hacked in that wallet because that is risky to trust storing your bitcoin online and it is better for you to just download your own desktop wallet or buy a hardware wallet to store your bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and that is when you can say that your wallet is safe.
Activity: 72
November 09, 2017, 07:44:02 AM
i use mostly coins.ph then poleniex is my trading coins..
myetherwallet for some airdrops and ICOs..
Activity: 555
November 09, 2017, 07:11:11 AM
 saat ini saya masih menggunakan dompet blockhain..karna blockhain dompet pertama saya menyimpan bicoin
Activity: 126
November 09, 2017, 06:58:42 AM
I use mostly blockchain because most of my friends also uses this wallet. Blockchain was also my first wallet that i have made when i began with crypto and bitcoins.

I know that blockchain is very popular and its very safe you musn't get hacked though.
I utilize for the most part blockchain in light of the fact that a large portion of my companions additionally utilizes this wallet. Blockchain was additionally my first wallet that I have made when I started with crypto and bitcoins.
Activity: 86
November 09, 2017, 06:30:48 AM

Pages:
Jump to: