Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 61. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
November 07, 2017, 02:34:18 PM
I use block chain wallet from the beginning.
i feel this is much secured with the features.
It also had a good authentication.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 02:29:41 PM
I began to use electrum wallet now, i had been using coinbase (irrrve never had any difficulty with coinbase), however i lost confidence in on the internet wallets, after myetherwallet was hacked i altered all my purses towards the desktop. I agree with the most right here, don't use exchanger as a pocket book, is not secure. 
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
November 07, 2017, 04:12:06 AM
I use two wallets, coins.ph and myetherwallet. Coins.ph for bitcoins and myetherwallet is for ethereum. I use this
two because it is safe and trusted. Most of my friends is using this wallets and they recommended it to me and also
many people uses this wallets so it convinced me to use this wallets to ensure the safeness of my cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1
November 05, 2017, 03:40:26 PM
I stay with electrum pocket book.  Light-weight and can export and transfer private keys.  It is always the best thing to have access to the personal key if something bad happen such as HDD/Solid state drive failure, we always have the ability to recover our bitcoin wallet deal with.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
November 04, 2017, 05:29:13 PM
Bitcoin core for my cold storage and blockchain.info for my hot wallet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
November 04, 2017, 05:08:13 PM
I started with coinbase but moved to use trezor after a friend account got hacked in another exchange. I think it really depends on the amount of capital, and the convenience you need. If someone have left the bitcoin in Bittrex in the BCH fork, he will probably gained huge advantage in dumping BCH earlier. However if you had left it in coinbase then, you would still not received the BCH yet. Probably hardware wallet + small portion in exchange is the way to go.
Activity: 336
November 04, 2017, 04:54:58 PM
I use only one wallet for bitcoin.Coinbase is the best wallet,I think.Because very simple to make a transaction.And have 2-factor security system.Have coinbase mobile apps.
https://www.coinbase.com/
Activity: 882
November 04, 2017, 02:31:03 PM
I'm using ether and coinbase wallet.i think this is a gerat wallet!
Activity: 756
Merit: 407
November 04, 2017, 01:52:45 PM
Which one suits you the most?
I use coinbase normally.
It is the most famous wallet for bitcoin.
Coinbase to coinbase transaction is totally free.
But lots of people say coinbase is not the safest wallet.
Activity: 65
November 04, 2017, 10:21:12 AM
I was introduced to use coins.ph since many of my friends are using it.I believe it is the most trusted wallet in my country.I was also surprised with other services offered like water and electric payments,encashment and fund transfer.It is very safe and convenient for the users by just typing and clicking the provided options,purchasing,bill payments are quick and easy.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
November 04, 2017, 09:50:46 AM
In general I can say myethermwallet. It is also known as MEW/ ETH Wallet. This wallet is ERC20 compatible. Now a days mostly ICO are launching ERC20 compatible altccoins. So this wallet is going more & more popular. The main problem with this wallet is that it can only be open with private key. It is not recoverable without private key.
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
November 04, 2017, 09:39:08 AM
I currently use MYETHERWALLET because all the friends in my community use it, in addition to easy to use wallet also provides enough security in trust with the private key.
but in the future I'm sure there will be a wallet that will be even greater that will make everyone use it, like EIDOO for example.
eidoo is a mobile wallet with great ease and excellent features.
Activity: 28
November 03, 2017, 10:37:18 PM
The strongest online wallet is StrongCoin. The wallet provider not only offer 2FA/MFA but they also encrypt your personal passphrase so that they don’t even have the ability to unlock your wallet even if they wanted to. They also offer you a complete printout of all your transactions so that you are assured there is no funny business.
Activity: 350
Merit: 170
I do crypto TRADING
November 03, 2017, 10:32:37 PM
Im using this Ledger Nano S - The secure hardware wallet

It store all my bitcoin and my altcoins in this one small device which i can carry in my pocket anywhere and anytime. So I feel safe that my coins are all safe. It has a PIN for protection and a hidden wallet and a second PIN for additional protection.

The best part is that is is so cheap in price but the best of its kind. Dont forget to use my referral code if you decided to purchase one. Thanks and happy hodling. Smiley
Activity: 826
November 03, 2017, 10:26:23 PM
I just use web wallet from coinbase, xapo and blockchain.info, I have not been interested in using an offline wallet because the bitcoin I own is not more than 10 btc. if later more than 10 btc then I immediately make an offline wallet like electrum.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
November 03, 2017, 09:21:56 PM
I hv some satoshis around 14$ and I use coinbase wallet for them
I used to use coinbase for my Bitcoin wallet but for now I use Blockchain wallet because it is better than Coinbase. In my opinion.
Activity: 70
November 03, 2017, 07:46:07 PM
In future, i will prefer for mobile bitcoin wallets..
Activity: 14
November 03, 2017, 01:33:32 PM
Ethereum wallet. Your wallet needs a way to communicate with the Ethereum network. Just like an email, you can give anyone your email address and with a cryptocurrency
you can give them your public address. There is a second part to your wallet and this is your private key. All someone needs to know to send you money is your public address. The one thing you should never share is your private key. If someone gets access to your private key, they could steal all your coins.
Activity: 73
November 03, 2017, 12:32:11 PM
I hv some satoshis around 14$ and I use coinbase wallet for them
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
November 03, 2017, 11:20:27 AM
Which one suits you the most?
I often used both online and offline wallets for different reasons.
I used online wallets such as Xapo and Blockchain.info to store my bitcoins for ease access when buying things online.
I also used offline wallets such as Ledger wallet and Trezor to store not only my bitcoins but altcoins too for safe keeping and maximum security.
Pages:
Jump to: