Pages:
Author

Topic: What will actually happen if bitcoin price continue to drop? - page 3. (Read 2510 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Bitcoin will definitely get stabilized at one price and again continue to grow from the price onwards we wont see the price goes down drastically
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
in my opinion the decline in the price of bitcoin will have an impact on the lack of investors in bitcoin, and will reduce investor interest in investing
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Investor should concern when price of the bit coin goes down. I hope price will be increase very soon. Just keep clam.
Activity: 41
On the off chance that the cost proceeds to drop surly it'll influence individuals in numerous ways. Without question you'll say this a few people are planning to panic and a few individuals are reaching to be energized with the moo costs. You'll get increasingly articles on the web. Well open responds in numerous ways. And as for bitcoin or electronic cash ups and downs happens in the market place frequently.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
I was reading on some threads here and it made me wonder what will actually happen if the price of bitcoin continues to drop? And who will be affected more by this: bitcoin miners? Buyers? What do you think guys?
Absolutely, a big loss for everybody. Can't mention how many individuals came here and put a huge money, and these people might hoping for another strike. 
But if market keep on moving down, may they put an end of their crypto life and cashing out their money even they losing. 
Unfortunately but yeah people may do it by withdrawing their money from crypto. One thing that I have noticed that a majority of crypto believers are very much pessimistic. At this moment if we think of the price going down not as sinking down but it is going to form a good support in the future for the price to grow higher with a firm base.
In crypto profit and loss can only be considered at a time of cashing your money. So, it depends on the individual at which time he/she prefers to withdraw. Therefore be patient and wait for the time to make profit.
Activity: 237
If the price continues to drop surly it will affect people in many ways. Without doubt you can say this some people are going to panic and some people are going to be excited with the low prices. You will get more and more articles on the internet. Well public reacts in many ways. And as for bitcoin or electronic currency ups and downs happens.
Activity: 266
If Bitcoin prices will reduce again, that is a normal process. And there are good and bad things here. Those who hold Bitcoin and if they sell it, then they will be harmed. Because the price will rise again in the next phase.
Activity: 35
Actually it is really difficult to make bitcoin continuously falling. Because at a certain point of price drop a huge of investors including whales will join the market so i think it will trigger the price rise.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
this might affect those who hold at high prices even from the beginning of 2018 and they panic even though they have bought again at a low price. and for the benefit of people if bitcoin continues to fall, it means that many buyers and bitcoin will start to scarce, this might be able to pump back bitcoin
Looking in the positive side, if price continues to fall then whales will have a lots of chance to buy more and hold, they are just playing and they know how greedy those who are trying to earned from this system, weak will lose their money will wise investors will just play alongside with the whales, downfall is a part of system together with bounce back and recovering stage, make sure you understand this scheme to avoid losing your hard earned investment.
Activity: 53
Many people are worried about the decreasing of Bitcoin prices. Bitcoin prices decrease is a normal phenomenon. Some people wait to see when Bitcoin price will reduce and then they will buy it.
Activity: 54
Actually ultimately it will impact on everyone related with bitcoin specially the holders of bitcoin. But I hope this will not be continued for long. Soon everything will be sable and everyone will be relief.
Activity: 218
I don’t think it continues to fall. Yeah the recent market condition is getting worse but still I think it will recover. Ups and downs will always be here in cryptomarket. So let’s hope for the best.   
Activity: 112
It's a normal thing that the price of Bitcoin will decrease. It is also a normal thing that the price will continue to decrease for a time. But it will never be zero, it's impossible. And so, some people wait to buy Bitcoin at low prices.
Activity: 59
bitcoin is a promising coin. if the price down that doesn't mean you lose everything. the market will recover. on that time you have to give time to bitcoin. if you take any wrong decision on that time you will lose.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
maybe what will happen when the price of bitcoin falls, there will be a lot of traders who panic and finally they sell their bitcoin at a very cheap price and you must be able to take advantage of that moment to be able to make a lot of profits by opening orders to buy at cheap prices to be able buying coins sold from panic traders.
Activity: 261
Everyone will be affected if the price is going downward like this and mostly affected the investors and holders. But it will not continue like this and at least won’t get lower than $6k. Hopefully it will recover very soon.
Activity: 58
the people who invest in bitcoin without any planning i think mainly they are suffered most. they can not understand what will they do when the price down. because of their foolish decision market are change rapidly.
Activity: 102
it actually depends because everyone strategy are different. some are happy if the price drops because they can buy btc at low price. mainly the people who create panic and sell their coin instantly in thinking of high loss, they are mainly suffer.
Activity: 322
I really don't understand why you are think something like this, I don't remember when the last time anything like this has happened on the market , so don't get panic or fall bad influence over the market by thinking such irrelevant issues
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
this might affect those who hold at high prices even from the beginning of 2018 and they panic even though they have bought again at a low price. and for the benefit of people if bitcoin continues to fall, it means that many buyers and bitcoin will start to scarce, this might be able to pump back bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: