Pages:
Author

Topic: What will actually happen if bitcoin price continue to drop? - page 5. (Read 2510 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
There will be a mixed reaction obviously. Some will think that they are going to face  loss and will panic. Others will infact be happy to see a reduction in price and will plan for strategies to make profits out of their investments.
Activity: 84
I hope that, this situation never comes. The price of Bitcoin will soon recover back it's previous position. We need to be patient with Bitcoin.
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
I think this thing will be able to happen If all investors and traders loss their faith to bitcoin but It seems it's hard to happen as the same as the year of 2014 because there are too many people using bitcoins as payment method or trading . They consider bitcoin as like as saving assets and some predictions of bitcoin will reach 100,000$ or 250,000$ in the year of 2020.
in my opinion, so far it has experienced a very drastic fall. but we can't predict it because bitcoin can go up and down quickly, but hopefully next year the price of bitcoin will increase
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Real investors who knows what bitcoin is capable of will get some more BTC in their possession which will sound a pretty good news to them but also everyone whose work revolve around BTC will be affected especially sellers. They might not be able to get the amount they would have loved to raise from their BTC.
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
Everyone who has anything to do with bitcoin will be affected of course. Miners cannot continue to pay effectively for their electricity bills. Bitcoin investors will lose money. Bitcoin supporters will be shamed. But the thing is, those who take advantage will come out of the woods and buy those low price coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
For me I think from observations it seems bitcoin price gets so bad at this time of the year around these same time we've been experiencing the fall of bitcoin. And knowing it affects a lot of people because of moneytry needs and human demands, also fear of loss. But we should use this point as an opportunity to buy more cause I know in the need next 3mnths there's gonna be pump and u neva could know how much win it'll be for u..
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I think this thing will be able to happen If all investors and traders loss their faith to bitcoin but It seems it's hard to happen as the same as the year of 2014 because there are too many people using bitcoins as payment method or trading . They consider bitcoin as like as saving assets and some predictions of bitcoin will reach 100,000$ or 250,000$ in the year of 2020.
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
Unfortunately, everyone is affected, Bitcoin's downward trend continues but in short term rising is profitable in terms of trade. Bitcoin to continue to rise and to reach the high price level that we hope to achieve, we need constant positive and strong news.
Activity: 23
I think any one connected to digital currency would be affected by the drop in price
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Veil
I think those who the continuous drop in price of bitcoin will affect are those investors,  who bought bitcoin when the price was very high.
Activity: 144
I think this drop will continue till the end of this year. Maybe it will continue until to mid of 2019 because the downtrend is strong. However, If the Bitcoin price continues to drop, it means all altcoin prices go down. The best example is the ETH. ETH price going very low. Now it is between 250$ - 200$. If the bitcoin down-trend will continue to end of this year, definitely, ETH price dropping to below 100$. However, I believe soon day, Bitcoin will rise up again.
Activity: 209
Merit: 12
The fall of the price of bitcoin will not affect miners that much but newbies who invest into bitcoin without understanding how the bitcoin  will be the people who are affected the most. The price of bitcoin was meant to drop throughout 2018.  
Activity: 32
Of course, everyone will be affected, I'm holding some bitcoin and decided to hold it till the end of the year. I am really worried if Bitcoin prices continue to fall, the market is now unpredictable. Hope that bitcoin will increase again.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
I was reading on some threads here and it made me wonder what will actually happen if the price of bitcoin continues to drop? And who will be affected more by this: bitcoin miners? Buyers? What do you think guys?

All you mentioned above is the one who will be affected if that times happen . But probably it's just a normal scenario for them and it was not a big deal, because actually it's  always happened especially when there's a negative news.  and indeed there's still more investors that keep buying when the price become cheap which can cause market growth rate recovery . Perhaps they're immune now?  Lol
Activity: 180
Merit: 3
There are no big consequences if the price of bitcoin continues to fall. I think the price of bitcoin just dropped to a low of $ 6000. After reaching this price, bitcoin will begin to recover again.
Activity: 56
Well, in general, in fact, nothing terrible will happen. There were already moments when the price of bitcoin fell strongly, however, although a small number of people continued to engage in mining, however these people were still. They worked at a loss for the future. Therefore, it seems to me that there is no one who will not do this. Extremely unlikely
copper member
Activity: 238
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
I will say all but miner will surely gain it in the long run and those that buy at dip will also gain ,while the sell might be one of those that aim to sell now and buy low again or another who is panic to sell now to cut his loss and might miss out in the time of bull cos the panic of it going more dip won't let them get in but those that understand will just be happy to buy more and more reason I believe miner will never loss cos they understand how this is being run.
Activity: 98
that is the only thing that I fear most of course will cause serious panic for investors and will cause disappointment so that many bitcoin owners are frustrated and they will no longer use bitcoin so bitcoin will become obsolete
brand new
Activity: 0
I believe bitcoin's cost won't keep on falling. Since in 2019, it will recuperate again from it's huge drop. Yet, in the event that it will happen, at that point numerous individuals will endure particularly the speculators and holders of bitcoin. Some will lose cash and others may not. Yet, some say bitcoin won't keep on dropping. It will rise again year from now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
It’s not going to happen. If anyone is intelligent then he/she should invest more when the price of bitcoin is low. If you invest while decreasing the price then you can make a profit when it will be increased.
I also think that too low the price can not fall. I can not imagine this situation. That will not happen. And now we need to buy as much as possible bitcoins
Pages:
Jump to: