Pages:
Author

Topic: What will actually happen if bitcoin price continue to drop? - page 9. (Read 2510 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
I think this will last until the next few months, bitcoin will experience difficult times. the most disadvantaged at this time are those who invest, especially if they buy at high prices in the past few months. One way out is to be patient and wait, that's all that can be done ...
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
I think the whales controls short volatility and long volatility of bitcoin, if prices always decrease, then this is an opportunity for us to buy lots of bitcoin.

everyone who is active in the crypto world gets a big influence from the decline of bitcoin.
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
I was reading on some threads here and it made me wonder what will actually happen if the price of bitcoin continues to drop? And who will be affected more by this: bitcoin miners? Buyers? What do you think guys?

if only the price of bitcoin continues to fall, then the biggest affected are those who invest and there are also some altcoin miners will be affected. even so, it should be because this bitcoin can recover even though it will take a lot of time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I was reading on some threads here and it made me wonder what will actually happen if the price of bitcoin continues to drop? And who will be affected more by this: bitcoin miners? Buyers? What do you think guys?

If that happened that the price of bitcoin are continue to drop maybe many investor's are not interested to invest their money in bitcoin because they are always disappointed the price fluctuations. So it could affect also the popularity of bitcoin to drop down. And we all hope that this could not be happened.
plr
Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

It will affect all of us but not the whales, they will just keep on buying more because they are the one who can see that there is a huge profit to be made when the market is in a difficult situation or in the bearish situation, this is where opportunity came for investors and traders.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
well to me, I see it as always the same buy and sell avenues where everyone can get compromised- miners, buyers and everyone. The fact is that Bitcoin controls the whole cryptoworld and so we can't deny that its fall drags the whole cryptospace along.
Activity: 357
Merit: 12

If ever the bitcoin price continue to drop it would affects some aspect and people. One of those are the ones who hold for such a long time. Another one is the buyers of bitcoin because some of them might not have the urge to buy if they see that the value of it is dropping. People won't invest in something they aren't sure they can gain. Nevertheless, I believe that the bitcoin price will not drop continuously.
Activity: 322
I have never thought about this but to my mind, you need to keep coins for the long term and wait until the market becomes green. To my mind, it is better to take into account that btc will increase in price soon
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
If Bitcoin starts to drop continuously then everybody will face the loss. And a long-term panic will happen, most of the new buyers, traders will sell their bitcoin. Bitcoin will lose the trust of 60% of people. The long holders can go in a panic if bitcoin continuously drops! And bitcoin can't grow again soon! Everywhere negativity will spread, lots of people will leave the crypto platform for forever! O can't think more  Cry I wish that won't happen ever.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
Oh, but it can!!!
You think that BTC can't fail? You think that BTC will be alive forever?

At one point even it will be replaced by something else and forgotten, the only question is if it is going to happen in 10 years or in a hundred.
No, I don't think bitcoin will last forever, but as long we have people hoarding it, it won't die, at least I don't think it will. Most of hodlers wouldn't sell for a loss, because they are adamant, but if the scenario forces them to, then the result would be totally different,probably will be the death of bitcoin, or near death. Don't confuse panic sellers with hodlers. Also, some traders would try influence the market volatility,and would rather get into a temporary loss, and help bitcoin recover,than let it die.

And anew Adam Smith is born.
All hail the new economist,specialized in crypto, and knows how to bullshit.

If the price keeps going down, it would be implied that there's not enough demand for it, and the supply is more than the market demand. If there's no demand, the price won't fall,because no one will buy.
If there is no demand the price will be 0 as people will try to sell lower and lower till they reach donation level.
Fair point, and I agree with it, makes more sense than mine, to be honest.

The scenario of no demand existing is more hypothetical than real. The demand will rise in the future eventually,mostly because of the price drop.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
If bitcoin price continue to drop it Will affect to bitcoin popularity but I feel doubt if bitcoin price will go down for a long time because usually when the price go down people will buy more bitcoin because it's opportunity to gain profit and when people buy bitcoin it will make bitcoin price rising again.
Activity: 784
Merit: 252
if the price of bitcoin goes down it might panic and the affected may be some who are involved ... but when the price is low there are also some who are happy because it's time to buy
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
If the price continue to fall all the partaker of bitcoin will suffer it, so far you buy, sell and hold, everybody will actually suffer.. All said and done, bitcoin is only dropping for the panic seller to sell to the future billionaires
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
If the price of bitcoin decreases, the confidence in crypto also goes down and more and more sellers panic, and because of the decreasing trust, the market will find it difficult to grow again.
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
well, for bitcoin itself, nothing will happen. for people who hold bitcoin, it will make them panic and stress. for people who have cash, it might be a right time to get in
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
If Bitcoin continues to fall it means that in the market there are more sales than demand, some are happy with this situation, because they can buy Bitcoin at a low price, but when that happens it will affect miners absolutely, because they cannot pay their electricity for their rig. In addition, buyers will lose a lot of the money they have.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
In my opinion serious companies and investors will take the situation in their hands and  try to make big changes. Maybe they will discuss the problem of regulation of cryptos with the governments of big countries
Activity: 231
Merit: 13
I think if bitcoin continues to fall, it is likely that most miners and buyers will move to a more promising cryptocurrency, and bitcoin will simply become one of the average cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 266
If bitcoin happens to continue to drop it would be a great chance for both buyers and the miners. In the case of miners, their mining fee of bitcoin is less and mininig difficulty is less so they can mine bitcoin very effectively. In the case of buyers, this is the high chance to buy bitcoin as now it is in a dip. Most badly affected group is the coin holders as they may have invested more fiat in to bitcoin and therefore, they would suffer more
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I'm sure that she will not fall. Now there is a correction and then bitcoin will soar to a good price.
Pages:
Jump to: