Pages:
Author

Topic: What will be the next $1 Billion Blockchain? - page 16. (Read 28093 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
there's a lot of invested interest in BTC. how would vcash XVC be able to replace it?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I think it is the Monero. It will be the largest anonymous coin. It also has good support from the community.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
Where's Litecoin?
It was the first alt to reach $1bn.

Thats why i removed it.
Litecoin doesnt count, its already been there Smiley
Activity: 269
For sure it will be stellar. They got the most solid coin around. The stellar foundation is doing some good work both politically and technically.
Just sign up for their newsletter and you know what i mean.
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
Where's Litecoin?
It was the first alt to reach $1bn.
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Quiero mi bocadillo
The next 1$ billion is Lisk Grin
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
To point out the obvious, the next billion $$$ coin will have similar corporate adoption...
And we are talking 100s of Elite Devs being paid 6 figure salaries to build on it... not some random, anon "genius".

Exactly... this isn't that hard people.
Activity: 258
Merit: 20
VCASH (XVC) could be, if people discover it, never let it.

I use BTC since years ago, and XVC is technically better. Publicity will do miracles when the moment came.

good luck
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
A lot of coins were integrated with microsoft azure, include vcash Wink

the difference is that John Connor doesn't want publicity for XVC yet because even being with microsoft azure, zerotime, zerobloat, chainblender, adaptive block size, etc. 100% working without bugs, he says the currency is still in beta  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
ETH had a unique set of circumstances, well known boy genius, goldman sachs types in the shadows, unfulfilled bubble hunger. I don't think that can be replicated.

eth 1 billion pump was totally artificial and the target was stipulated at the beginning of February, when eth price was around 0,005 btc.
If whales did it once, they can do again. And now with a real currency
ETH was just a pump and dump which reached a frenzy before the expected, because involves thousands of new people in crypto market.
The whales were able to handle very well with these noobs, who invested only evaluating the individual value of eth without considering the absurd number of units on the market.
They do not know what they are buying.
ETH will not be the currency used in ethereum, the coins will be others, including fiat. ETH is only a fee within the ethereum blockchain.
And for a fee is costing much more than it should.
Now whales are out and looking for the next.

Coin Pimps take credit for ETH billion $$$ cap that resulted after highly publicized, widespread corporate adoption, lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Article Date Feb 12, 2016 (ETH cap on Feb 11 $325,000,000)

http://bravenewcoin.com/news/ethereum-surges-overtaking-ripples-market-cap-for-the-second-time/

"The value of Ether began to surge at a rapid rate in early January, after the R3 consortium and Microsoft Azure
announced successful integrations of the Ethereum protocol.

Microsoft Azure has been working with Ethereum since late 2015. The cloud based computer platform is aiming to
offer a decentralized smart contracts-based cloud service to its institutional users. On January 28, Microsoft Azure
secured several partners that offer distributed ledger technologies that work with Ethereum, including MultiChain,
CoinPrism and Eris. The integration of global bitcoin processor and merchant payment service provider BitPay and
other cryptocurrency startups like Emercoin contributed to the increase in Ether volume.

The R3 consortium is a collaborative project involving some of the world’s largest multi-billion dollar banks -
Citibank, JP Morgan Chase and Wells Fargo to name a few. A few weeks after the Azure announcement, R3
announced that the group had completed the development of a shared distributed ledger banking platform,
built on the Ethereum network.

The R3 consortium’s Ethereum-based private distributed ledger platform connected Barclays, BMO Financial Group,
Credit Suisse, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, HSBC, Natixis, Royal Bank of Scotland, TD Bank, UBS, UniCredit and
Wells Fargo, allowing these financial establishments to settle and execute financial transactions instantaneously,
on the Ethereum network".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though everything in the article was common knowledge for weeks... ETH still tripled from there.

To point out the obvious, the next billion $$$ coin will have similar corporate adoption...
And we are talking 100s of Elite Devs being paid 6 figure salaries to build on it... not some random, anon "genius".
legendary
Activity: 1023
ltex.nl
I don't see Auroracoin in the list?
Activity: 367
WAVES of course!!!
Activity: 654
Merit: 500
Vcash just lack of PR..the tech itself worth more than 1 billion..my 2 nillas  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
Of course it was a pump and dump, but it also had enough of the aforementioned ingredients to tempt mindless saps to pour in.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
ETH had a unique set of circumstances, well known boy genius, goldman sachs types in the shadows, unfulfilled bubble hunger. I don't think that can be replicated.

eth 1 billion pump was totally artificial and the target was stipulated at the beginning of February, when eth price was around 0,005 btc.
If whales did it once, they can do again. And now with a real currency
ETH was just a pump and dump which reached a frenzy before the expected, because involves thousands of new people in crypto market.
The whales were able to handle very well with these noobs, who invested only evaluating the individual value of eth without considering the absurd number of units on the market.
They do not know what they are buying.
ETH will not be the currency used in ethereum, the coins will be others, including fiat. ETH is only a fee within the ethereum blockchain.
And for a fee is costing much more than it should.
Now whales are out and looking for the next.

legendary
Activity: 924
a lot of the coins on the list are old coins that i don't think they even have a shot at $1 billion for example coins like Doge, Ripple, LTC, NXT, and many other. mostly because all of them have tried in the past and couldn't get there and i don't see any changes.

I see your point. The only way any of those oldies could reach a billion-dollar market cap is cryptocurrency going through a real bubble - with a whole bunch of stock-market punters buying in - that would rocket Bitcoin up to a >$100 billion market cap.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
Lisk of course!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Vcash looks to be a good chance, only time and continued development will tell.
legendary
Activity: 1120
1EX coin
Pages:
Jump to: