Pages:
Author

Topic: What will be the one thing you want to change in your country.? - page 2. (Read 910 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
I believe that everything in my country is excellent (China)
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
All i wanted to change in my country is the heavy traffic
Activity: 56
The one thing i want to change in my country is the attitude of being inconsiderate of others and the patience in all they do..
Activity: 28
Hello everyone,

I have this question in my mind from a long time now and wondering whether anyone else too want to share the same feeling.

What will be the one thing you want to change in your country if you have the power.?
Starting with me, I feel the major problem in my country is a not having a strong and stable government, though this idea may seem a little off the edge but I would just allow only 2 parties in the whole country to fight on elections.
By doing that people will have to make a definite choice and the elected government will have some stability in running the country.

Happy to receive any opinions on this and let me know your thoughts.
 Smiley
The thing that I want to change in our country is being materialistic because people nowadays they are more worried of what they have than who they are. I want to change that state of mind of the people because it is hard to have a better country if the people are living on it are epidemic that only knows wealth ,money, fame, and position .
Activity: 8
People's attitude. I wish people here are more constructive instead of destructive or pulling other people down. We should just support each other's good intentions.
Activity: 38
I would like people to be kinder, there was more love and respect in their hearts, I would like there was less hatred and negativity.....But I would like to change this, not only in my country , I want it all over the world.
Activity: 26
i want to change the political views and conflicts among different classes so that india; my country can flourish easily in every field
Activity: 23
The education system will be the first thing i would change so that candidates dont have to tackle with caste discrimination
Activity: 27
As the people sAys, but politics isnt bad; the representatives of those political groups are bad, i wanna change them
Activity: 24
Activity: 65
Corruption has become a major problem and hurdle in the progress of every nations, so i want to erradicate this corruptions totally
Activity: 4
nowadays the value of INR is faling even though india is developing countries this is hindering its monetary boost. this needs to be stopped
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I hope that my country will accept Bitcoin soon. Bitcoin will be the savior hero, creating jobs for many people. That is my greatest hope.
Activity: 44
The one thing i want to change in my country is those criminals and drug lord must be in prison. And tose currupt politicians
Activity: 27
I like to to make a punishment or death penalty to those killer of innocent people and rapist specially the child in our country.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
The rampant corruption in our country. How the politician use the money of the people for their own expenses.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
One thing which I would like to change in my country if i have the legitimate power is to curtail the issue of bribery and corruption.
Activity: 28
In my country main problem is corruption.if there is no corruption their are no poor people.and traffic.because of traffic millions of money are
waisting because of traffic.
Activity: 210
Hello everyone,

I have this question in my mind from a long time now and wondering whether anyone else too want to share the same feeling.

What will be the one thing you want to change in your country if you have the power.?
Starting with me, I feel the major problem in my country is a not having a strong and stable government, though this idea may seem a little off the edge but I would just allow only 2 parties in the whole country to fight on elections.
By doing that people will have to make a definite choice and the elected government will have some stability in running the country.

Happy to receive any opinions on this and let me know your thoughts.
 Smiley

very reasonable if it has a very good ambition in my opinion, because it is a very reasonable puzzle considering the development and system of government that run is sometimes not in accordance with the rules that apply so that comes to our minds about things that may be negative but the things that is a very good way to change everything that is lost in a country.
nah if I want to change the rules that apply reasonable naturally because that's a country will be developed and developed very rapidly
Activity: 93
  In our country if i have position in our goverment and have the power . I want to build a shelter for those people who live in the streets, bridges, and other squaters area. A shelter that they have electricity and clean water especially work or small bussiness for their financial... So that they will never come back on the street again...
Pages:
Jump to: