Pages:
Author

Topic: What will be the one thing you want to change in your country.? - page 5. (Read 910 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
I would change the pay scale of public school teachers to where there would never be a shortage of teachers anywhere in the United States.

That is what I would do.

Teachers and education system is the backbone for every country, I heard there are too many problems with student debts in u.s. is it true.?

corruption!

Hello everyone,

I have this question in my mind from a long time now and wondering whether anyone else too want to share the same feeling.

What will be the one thing you want to change in your country if you have the power.?
Starting with me, I feel the major problem in my country is a not having a strong and stable government, though this idea may seem a little off the edge but I would just allow only 2 parties in the whole country to fight on elections.
By doing that people will have to make a definite choice and the elected government will have some stability in running the country.

Happy to receive any opinions on this and let me know your thoughts.
 Smiley
Drugs and corruption

How.?
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
SOKOS.io
Hello everyone,

I have this question in my mind from a long time now and wondering whether anyone else too want to share the same feeling.

What will be the one thing you want to change in your country if you have the power.?
Starting with me, I feel the major problem in my country is a not having a strong and stable government, though this idea may seem a little off the edge but I would just allow only 2 parties in the whole country to fight on elections.
By doing that people will have to make a definite choice and the elected government will have some stability in running the country.

Smiley
Drugs and corruption
Activity: 350
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I would change the pay scale of public school teachers to where there would never be a shortage of teachers anywhere in the United States.

That is what I would do.
legendary
Hello everyone,

Smiley

I would get rid of privatized health insurance in the United States. For profit = Killing people for money.

Single payer solution would have its own set of problems, but it would cut out a lot of the BS.

I guess so but what about financial crisis after that?

I can't change my country's mode of governance but I will try to improve the low look towards technology and give a more room to the little students who have the love of technology.

That's a dream every country is having.

Tipping in America. 'Nuff said.

Lol. Ok.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Tipping in America. 'Nuff said.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
I can't change my country's mode of governance but I will try to improve the low look towards technology and give a more room to the little students who have the love of technology.
Activity: 336
Genesis Team™
Hello everyone,

Smiley

I would get rid of privatized health insurance in the United States. For profit = Killing people for money.

Single payer solution would have its own set of problems, but it would cut out a lot of the BS.
legendary
Hello everyone,

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: