Pages:
Author

Topic: What will be the one thing you want to change in your country.? - page 4. (Read 910 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I would love a change about Economic and Political system.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
If I have the chance to lead my country then first thing I do is to end the source of corruption.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
all I want to change in my country is the corruption beacuse many people dying because of this situation and also the populations many people poor and no work .
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
Definitely Corruption.
Activity: 63
Stupid taxation laws xD
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I want to change something like povertt in our country.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
I live in Ukraine therefore first of all I would like to change our corruption authority
Activity: 50
Get rid of Donald Trump as president. He is truly awful, and has done nothing but segregate the country. He's a complete nutjob, and is literally dangerous
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
I would change a lot in my country because we have a corrupt government and it does not do anything good. But first of all, I would create new jobs for the poor and make medical care more accessible.
Activity: 105
the core problem in my country is only 1 that is corrupt government
especially the people's legislative councils in my very corrupt country
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Hmm..I'd like to change more than one thing if I could in my country.I believe that behind every little action and behavior it's hidden our education that we have taken from our family and school.Due to this reason I would changed the education system of Greece completely!

Yes, education system decides the future of a country so it is essential to make it right for the kids.

Corruption and Reservation Quota

Definitely, corruption is like a cancer.

I want to change my prime minister...

Regardless of your country, lots of people will support your choice..  Grin
Activity: 49
I want to change my prime minister...
Activity: 70
Corruption and Reservation Quota
Activity: 98
Hmm..I'd like to change more than one thing if I could in my country.I believe that behind every little action and behavior it's hidden our education that we have taken from our family and school.Due to this reason I would changed the education system of Greece completely!
legendary
I wanted to change a lot since my country has a lot of flawed. But I don't think that there is a flawless country I wanted to changed the government. How it works etc. I wanted to change the way people think about nature. I guess this thinking is not just in my country. Everyone is busy looking forward to achieve their dream without caring in our nature. No one wanted to give nature a hand .

That's a noble thing to say. It is quite difficult to choose conserving nature as a dream or aim. Most of the dreams are on success, Fame and money but they don't understand that if nature dies then nothing will be there.
As per being flawless is concerned, a wise man once said No country is perfect, we need to work toward it's perfection.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
I wanted to change a lot since my country has a lot of flawed. But I don't think that there is a flawless country I wanted to changed the government. How it works etc. I wanted to change the way people think about nature. I guess this thinking is not just in my country. Everyone is busy looking forward to achieve their dream without caring in our nature. No one wanted to give nature a hand .
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Unambiguously, politicians need to be changed. Each rowing in his pocket and preferably more. People are fed with promises and then they are forgotten about them.
legendary
Government
I agree. If I were to change a thing in our country, that would be our government. Our government has big issues that leads to different problems. There are lapses with how they govern our country. Corruption is greatly experienced. I think, we must really have standards with the person we vote to become our leaders. I am very much sadden about the way they rule our country because I know that they can do better than that.

It's the politicians we choose. I have an idea regarding this.
The people who want fight elections should have at least worked in army. They'll be knowing how an organization works and their service to the society should start from army.
Activity: 22
One more "government" here.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Government
I agree. If I were to change a thing in our country, that would be our government. Our government has big issues that leads to different problems. There are lapses with how they govern our country. Corruption is greatly experienced. I think, we must really have standards with the person we vote to become our leaders. I am very much sadden about the way they rule our country because I know that they can do better than that.
Pages:
Jump to: