Pages:
Author

Topic: What will destroy the bitcoin? - page 10. (Read 1428 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 02:47:05 PM
The insecure market created by the states will destroy bitcoin.I think it can not be for another reason if it is going to disappear.If states prohibit withdrawals, the bitcoin ends.
Yes, there are too many exchanges were hacked and that costs a lot of BTCs.
All of the hackers seem don't care about the Bitcoin future, they just throw away all the hacked BTC into the market which created a huge dump right now on market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 02:44:15 PM
The insecure market created by the states will destroy bitcoin.I think it can not be for another reason if it is going to disappear.If states prohibit withdrawals, the bitcoin ends.
Activity: 378
March 15, 2018, 02:29:17 PM
bitcoin can be ruined by crimson officials! I am sure that the life of the crypto market will actively develop! sooner or later everything will be normalized! after the visas and the master of cards have been overcome, that they lost this war! crypto market will actively develop after many officials will accept this new currency!
Activity: 196
March 15, 2018, 02:06:14 PM
I think bitcoin can be destroyed by governments. They can accept rules prohibiting  people to use bitcoin in their country because they can't control bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 01:53:47 PM
I think the probability of destroying Bitcoin in the near future is very low, as long as it is being hit by investors' wrong movements.
Activity: 224
March 15, 2018, 01:24:07 PM
I don’t think anything can destroy bitcoin. Bitcoin has been around for 9 years, it has its group of loyal community who believe in it.
Bitcoin could be destroyed if every big guys in this world want to against Bitcoin, they will call others to turn their backs to Bitcoin.
If noone want to use Bitcoin or mine Bitcoin or store Bitcoin anymore, Bitcoin will be absolutely dead.
Activity: 77
March 15, 2018, 01:06:54 PM
There are so many factors that could determine the demise of bitcoin for example regulations placedo on the coin by some countries could determine the end,another factor is ban if certain countries decide to ban it could be detrimental to the coin,another factor is the demand and supply of the coin,if the supply is less than the demand,that would be a bad sign.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
March 15, 2018, 01:06:07 PM
I don’t think anything can destroy bitcoin. Bitcoin has been around for 9 years, it has its group of loyal community who believe in it.
Activity: 73
March 15, 2018, 01:03:12 PM
it is impossible to destroy bitcoin because bitcoin is digital currency and its information is every people of the world almost.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
March 15, 2018, 01:01:28 PM
The idea that anyone can ban bitcoin is a joke. The attempt to do anything is extremely arrogant. It's as if the police are banning people from carrying private keys around and accessing the Internet. The BTC is too useful for people to worry about whether it is legal or not, and it is too useful for the government to kill it.

Do you know what will destroy BTC? Nothing, that's the answer.

The problem with BTC holders is that they think BTC is fragile, but BTC is strong.
March 15, 2018, 12:56:08 PM
Man created bitcoin so it is rightfully so that man destroys it. As for how it can be destroyed or stopped, that leaves to be seen. As of now, nobody can destroy it unless you're the president of a dictatorial world.

I agree with you. As a matter of fact, even things that are not man made have been destroyed by men, how much more cryptos? And as what you have said, it really is something very impossible as of now to really destroy something as big as bitcoin. But even if this is our reality for now, we really cannot ignore the fact that bitcoins or the crypto world as a whole is such a random thing and cannot be predicted. Who knows? Maybe one day a dictatorial world really does happen and the president decides to rid the world off of cryptos. just sayin'
Activity: 532
March 15, 2018, 11:33:11 AM
when internet will be gone world wide then bitcoin will be gone. but we need internet in our daily lives today so internet is there and bitcoin is also there. nothing can destroy bitcoin what happening today is just a scratch or light wound in bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 15, 2018, 11:31:56 AM
Hmm , i don't think it can be destroyed , only if there will be no internet in the future then Bitcoin will probably disappear.Or if there will appear something better, but as i see..i don't think it will appear just in the distant future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
March 15, 2018, 11:31:30 AM
"What will destroy the bitcoin?"

1. Past high fees reaching $55 and not really being cheap today or forgotten about.
2. Lightning Network of banking hubs. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g
3. On-Block won't scale as implemented by the development team.
99 Taiwan bans Bitcoins

Activity: 310
Merit: 103
Rookie Website developer
March 15, 2018, 11:30:20 AM
Bitcoin appeared in 2009, eight years, the total value of the circulation of bitcoins up and down 200 billion US dollars. Bitcoin was declared "dead" by the media countless times. However, it is undeniable that the media has a huge influence. Therefore, with each media claim that "bitcoin is dead", the price of bitcoin will drop sharply. The magic is that every time Bitcoin is alive, its price has hit a new high all the way. In other words, in the face of so-called drug poisoning amateur media reports, bitcoin gradually developed "resistance", negative media coverage for the impact of bitcoin prices getting smaller and smaller. What will eventually destroy bitcoin? If there is a force that can destroy bitcoin, it must be human greed.

Technically yes, but we are never sure of whats going to happen for the next days, the next months, or the next years, if human greed is the thing that distroys bitcoin, it should’ve been gone years ago. Because human greed will always be there no matter what.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
March 15, 2018, 11:25:55 AM
I believe things that surely will become the factors to destroy bitcoin are human, media and government.
I mean, if government think bitcoin as a threat and make a regulation about it like banning or considered it as illegal, then bitcoin price will drop for sure, we can't access bitcoin again, and it will surely decrease bitcoin value.
And if government make something like that, media will go wild and release articles that state bad things about bitcoin, letting people perception become wrong to bitcoin and make them leave, or don't believe bitcoin anymore. And if we all stop believe in bitcoin, not going to buy it anymore, invest in it, the market will stop and that time bitcoin will die.
March 15, 2018, 11:18:03 AM
People also, because it is made of anonymous and human can destroy it to the inventors and miners others are rich in money and continue investing so i think people will also do.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
March 15, 2018, 11:16:21 AM
Bitcoin will exist as long as there are computers running a full node. It can only be stopped by a global catastrophe or something.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 15, 2018, 11:16:05 AM
For sure human will destroy bitcoins.and this is when support leaves this great coin,bitcoin lives because we still support this,we buy,trade and hold this coin.but if we stop this circulation then who will use this?then the price will drop faster for sure and will completely died.so please keep the faith,dont mind those fake nees and the fud.
Activity: 246
March 15, 2018, 11:08:26 AM
Man created bitcoin so it is rightfully so that man destroys it. As for how it can be destroyed or stopped, that leaves to be seen. As of now, nobody can destroy it unless you're the president of a dictatorial world.
Pages:
Jump to: