Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen if the government know bitcoin in your country? - page 17. (Read 4630 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 105
I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.
Yes, I agree with you, Bitcoin's ban in some countries is not without reason, as you mentioned. Just as in my country that is still a matter of debate on various parties, especially the bank. and the government does not legalize it (Bitcoin). Until when this situation will continue, we do not know yet.
Activity: 405
Merit: 100
In my opinion maybe they just let people to invest in bitcoin. The government in my country already regulated bitcoin, bitcoin is legal since many years ago. So people has a freedom to use bitcoin. Because the government wants their people to earn extra income to help the economy. Bitcoin is already accepted by the people and become popular in my country. Government wont ban bitcoin because this is very useful to the people especially now.
Activity: 232
I think they still know that their citizens are involved in Bitcoin but they are not banned. In my country, Bitcoin is considered non-existent or only exists in the dark. It means that the government forbids its use for sale or living in the world but does not forbid us to trade or trade in the world. You can still buy and sell BTCs or some other Altcoin without being found guilty
Activity: 210
I think even if the goverment knows bitcoin they do not have to do anything they can not forbid it.First of all Bitcoin has a lot to do with every one of its users.It also give extra income on those sort in money.And once goverment knows that exist in there they should not banned bitcoin rather they have to make it even more publicly known for the benefit of the many people.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.

In many country, government already know that bitcoin exist there, but nothing happen. Some of them just warn and so far just warning. Some other banning but not in real act, just speech and said "we are banning all cryptocurrency" no more real action like blocking all website related to cryptocurrencies. Just something like drama.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

Doen't matter if they government of our country or any other recognize the disadvantage of bitcoins and banned it. We people still use it even they banned. In china most of people still using bitcoin and investing on it.
But hey who's know they don't ban the bitcoin but applied some tax on the transaction because there's a lot advantages of bitcoins.  Wink

Fact. Even the president of the European Central Bank has admitted that he has no power over Bitcoin recently.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

Doen't matter if they government of our country or any other recognize the disadvantage of bitcoins and banned it. We people still use it even they banned. In china most of people still using bitcoin and investing on it.
But hey who's know they don't ban the bitcoin but applied some tax on the transaction because there's a lot advantages of bitcoins.  Wink
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
In my country says that using bitcoin will violate state laws. The statement is not a prohibition against its use but a strong statement against the cryptocurrency. Stated by Bank Indonesia that Bitcoin and other virtual currency are not valid currency or payment instruments in Indonesia. People are encouraged to be careful of Bitcoin and other Virtual Currency. In cases where the risk of ownership / use of Bitcooin is borne solely by Bitcoin owners / users and other virtual currency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
It depends on every country's point of view about bitcoin but in my country, they will not do anything that could cause turmoil to people who use bitcoin. Besides, our financial institute and government supports the use of it and our central bank legalized bitcoin for some time now. They view bitcoin as something that could help the state of our economy.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
In my country now bitcoin was very popular and many people here are using it.And I am sure it is known also by our government  and in fact it was supported by our Central bank because of good feedbacks that it can help our currency and monetary.
Activity: 140
The Future Of Work
If ever that the government here know that bitcoin has so much potential to yield and profit more money then it will be corrupted by those hungry beasts that are so greedy.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

The bitcoin is already known widespread here in our country, but since it doesn't have a big impact on our economy yet. Our government is just overlooking the people and companies who are earning with this currency. That means, there are not tax or certain regulations yet but obviously, they won't ban it. I think what are they going to do later on when they have the means to have a record of people who are earning from Bitcoin is to put a tax on it.
I hope that they won't ban the use of bitcoin in your country, maybe they can just regulate the use of it so that they can also help you secure a financial stability in the future.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
I guarantee you right now that the government, all governments know about Bitcoin by now. It is no longer a secret. People who have not heard about it, I just don't understand how this is possible. It is being advertised on all media platforms now. At least, cryptocurrency is. And this fact alone means most people should have been exposed to BTC already.

Now, what will this mean for governments? Well, they absolutely do not like it at all. Bitcoin represents an existential threat to them, because they have no control over it. Money is the main way governments track their citizens. Crimes as well, are often or usually solved by tracing or following the money, as they say. Without this paper trail it is going to become much, much harder for governments to oppress their citizens, which is a great thing.
It's mostly advertised in finance sections of media. Most people don't watch any of that and only care about their next iPhone or the next Gucci Gang. Citizens oppress themselves by the way. If they spent any amount of time studying their environment there would be no poverty and no significant levels of corruption.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
the government always knows what's going on in it's country...so you can be sure, they know.. and if they don't take any bad actions, then you have a good chance to change your life
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Zthe government will assign a special task force to investigate about bitcoin. Then, i think they spread some news that it may be "illegal" then they will eventually ban it. If not, they will impose huge tax on it. I hope that this wont happen because bitcoin is a great help!
Activity: 184
It depends on country, cause some of them will want to earn some by making tax or just getting some parts of it on every transactions and some of them will just let bitcoin live.
Government which is wise and which work to serve their citizens in good way they will adopt as they know about bitcoin and everyone knows now that bitcoin is very much profitable and all this thing attracts people and those governments who are not responsive to bitcoin they will feel sorry in future as they are no availing best chance to serve their people and to give more development chance to their citizens also.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
That's not really possible to keep track of the users as well to make the people stop the usage of bitcoin. These days governments too have the plans of making use of bitcoin, than abolishing it. Because people tend to use it one or the other way, so that it's not possible to abolish it. Expect more countries to get into bitcoin usage and make it grow higher same as that happened when Japan entered the community.
If we look at the graph of performance of the bitcoin since the time it was introduced to this world, then we’ll get to know that there is nothing better than investing in bitcoin.

All the governments are well aware of this thing that bitcoin is very much capable of making the economic condition of their country better. I don’t think so that any government will be having any kind of trouble if bitcoin is being used in their countries.

Agreed! I don’t really think so that government is going to have any kind of trouble with having bitcoin in their country. The only which is troubling the government is none other than decentralized and tax free nature of bitcoin. This is why some governments are banning this bitcoin in their countries. I am very positive that the governments will take positive steps in this aspect.
First of all I think every government knows very well that’s what is going on in their country and bitcoin is a digital currency and its available on internet because now a days every country have a strong intelligence and in a second they come to know that some illegal activities is going to take place in their country and about bitcoin it’s one of the clear and legal currency in world and some countries have already make bitcoin legal so I think government know about bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I guarantee you right now that the government, all governments know about Bitcoin by now. It is no longer a secret. People who have not heard about it, I just don't understand how this is possible. It is being advertised on all media platforms now. At least, cryptocurrency is. And this fact alone means most people should have been exposed to BTC already.

Now, what will this mean for governments? Well, they absolutely do not like it at all. Bitcoin represents an existential threat to them, because they have no control over it. Money is the main way governments track their citizens. Crimes as well, are often or usually solved by tracing or following the money, as they say. Without this paper trail it is going to become much, much harder for governments to oppress their citizens, which is a great thing.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
My contry governmenr is know about bitcoin and they recognized last few 6 months ago that bitcoin as payment. The infomation is godd and helpful to the bitcoin community . I dont think my country will ban bitcoin but they have new they will add taxes to those people use bitcoin in my country I don't know where they get taxes and when it happen.
copper member
Activity: 484
Merit: 110
My county already know that we use bitcoin. But they declared it illegal and there is 12years prison punishment for use it or any other crypto currency.  But we using it for our need but government can't do anything.  Because Crypto hides the users information from anybody

Pages:
Jump to: