Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen if the government know bitcoin in your country? - page 19. (Read 4630 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.

The government in our country knew about bitcoin and even major media outlets are talking about it. They didn't make bitcoin illegal but instead warn the people to always be careful in our money because it is not regulated so they cannot protect the people in case of issues. Many are still thinking it is scam but there are also some who are making bitcoin their main source of income because earnings in bitcoin are higher than working offline for some people who earn the minimum amount of salary and the recent surge of bitcoin price proves this making some earn double than their previous jobs.
Just like in your country, a media program was also conducted in my country which was an hour time of program. The media elaborate bitcoin in detail but my country has not banned bitcoin not announce it an illegal act. Government of my country about bitcoin is completely silent.

The government has not yet been announced bitcoin in my country neither legal nor illegal. People of my country are fluently investing in bitcoin and also changing bitcoin into fiat through exchange.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
The most logical way is to banned bitcoin, because the government cant control the transaction and it is hard to track the users and it is making less income for the country, the government need  to control every aspect regarding to the country, but since in my country the usage of bitcoin still in small scale so it is not too affecting  the country and the government just stay idle about bitcoin
That's the most illogical way, because there will be governments who will allow Bitcoin, such as Switzerland and Estonia at bare minimum.

If other governments ban Bitcoin, the money will simply flow to those countries that support it.

As a result, the banning countries will harm themselves, while the supportive countries will prosper.

Some countries with dumb leaders might try to ban it but their citizens will pay the price.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.

Governments will generally not support that which they cannot control, but in the end it will mean nothing, people cannot live under violence, and control when they’ve realized that they already have. Nevertheless, an exception to government involvement would be if the Free Market ecosystem had a need that the old-government could supply such as crypto-currency subsidized mining without the governments need to monopolize anyone industry simultaneously but would agree to a form of free market competition. 
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
im sure that government know about bitcoin in own country. many country accept and reject about bitcoin. im my country they watchful about it, and they do research of bitcoin, it will give advantages of disadvantages for believer.
and for me, more profit or loss depend on what doing.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
Our government already knows about bitcoin and i think we will accept this kind of technology or should I say this is a must. Bitcoin offers great technology that every country should adopt, I do hope that accepting bitcoin in many countries will happen in the future.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
The most logical way is to banned bitcoin, because the government cant control the transaction and it is hard to track the users and it is making less income for the country, the government need  to control every aspect regarding to the country, but since in my country the usage of bitcoin still in small scale so it is not too affecting  the country and the government just stay idle about bitcoin
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
I think our government knows about bitcoin now and is just to busy to make it as a priority, to many problem have been occurring like terrorist acts, drugs and much more.
I hope they will embrace bitcoin like what is happening in japan today.

Terrorism and drug wars are created by governments. It's not a problem for them to solve, but a mechanism for certain individuals and organisations to foster their power.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I think our government knows about bitcoin now and is just to busy to make it as a priority, to many problem have been occurring like terrorist acts, drugs and much more.
I hope they will embrace bitcoin like what is happening in japan today.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
The issue of cryptocurrencies has become a matter of general interest for all the financial authorities of the world. At this moment I doubt very much that there is any country in the world whose authorities are unaware of the existence of bitcoin, because even in a country as small and remote as the Seychelles Islands, regulations have been established.
Activity: 161
Not totally they wil ban bitcoin. The government have the power to ban bitcoin in a certain country but they also have the power to legalize it. There are some countries in the world that legalize the use of bitcoin in their own country while some countries didnt like it and ban the usage of bitcoin. It always depends to the government of a certain country.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Here on our country they will not ban the bitcoin. But they will look on positive side that the government can earn money for this in short the government will add a TAX for bitcoin users here.
Activity: 518
I think if the government discover Bitcoin they will ban it or they will make a law that Bitcoin will be implemented and are required to have their tax
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think if pur government knows about bitcoin they will not do anything because our government has some other things they need to focus. But if they are very interested about bitcoin i think they would really put a tax into it because most of bitcoin users works for free.
I think govt introducing tax rule in bitcoin system is likely going to discourage some bitcoin users, because government knowing how recreative bitcoin trading is, will like to impose huge percentage tax on bitcoin earnings....

Its impossible that there's any government today doesn't know about bitcoin. It just depends on how that government see btc's effect in their economy. Japan sees it differently from china so the government of japan are acting differently from how china is handling it
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I think if pur government knows about bitcoin they will not do anything because our government has some other things they need to focus. But if they are very interested about bitcoin i think they would really put a tax into it because most of bitcoin users works for free.
I think govt introducing tax rule in bitcoin system is likely going to discourage some bitcoin users, because government knowing how recreative bitcoin trading is, will like to impose huge percentage tax on bitcoin earnings....
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
If  we don't focus on Bitcoin and spread the word as "Crypto Coins" then goverment cannot track my transactions.
Its not possible to track privacy based coins such as monero etc.
So I never afraid of being tracked by my goverment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
I think government should know the advantages of bitcoin and how can it affect the economy as they will be shocked to know the power of bitcoin. Government if come to know about bitcoin surely they will try to ban it as there are many corrupted peoples around and they will lose some money.

But if every one in the country will start to use btc as a digital money than government will be forced to use it as most of the people in the country do.
Activity: 361
Merit: 17

in my country the government and banks already know about bitcoin and they are very afraid of bitcoin due to the transparent bitcoin technology and make the governments fear if they use it for corruption it will be seen.

Government of mainly countries already know about bitcoin but i think if anyone use bitcoin for bribery then i want to ask How can you know this? Although bitcoin technology is transparent but we are easy generate bitcoin account which is almost anonymous account, you can not definitely who is the owner of account therefore bitcoin can be used like the tool to not paying taxes, bribery, money laundering.... That's all thing government of mainly countries afraid about bitcoin, not like you think
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
I think if the government in the country I know will soon give rules about the use of bitcoin. Because we all know that bitcoin is often used for criminal transactions, so the government does not want it to happen in the country. That's because there will be special rules about using this bitcoin. But certainly the bank has given the regulation on bitcoin whether it is from the government or from the bank itself I do not know. But hopefully the future of bitcoin will be safe and comfortable and certainly get permission from the government because it is not always a crime in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

in my country the government and banks already know about bitcoin and they are very afraid of bitcoin due to the transparent bitcoin technology and make the governments fear if they use it for corruption it will be seen.
I think all governments must have known about bitcoin dude.you know that bitcoin is reported everywhere in newspapers and television news. likewise with the government in my country. fortunately in my country there is no official regulation on bitcoin and I hope there is no prohibition for the use of bitcoin in the future because bitcoin will be more popular than now
Pages:
Jump to: