Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen if the government know bitcoin in your country? - page 2. (Read 4630 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Nothing can they do. You all know btcs are ban in india but still its used secretly everywhere and Govt cant do anything
Activity: 267
Merit: 110
I think our government knows about bitcoin because there are some banks here now accepting bitcoin and they are connect bitcoin to them meaning the government approved it.
Yeah i think major world super powers is already much familiar with the use and trading with bitcoins but have not yet issue any sort of rules for it because the people here in our country are earning handsome amount of money through it and contributing a lot in the economy of the country so i dont think they will stop doing trading or investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 32
If i would have been the Govt and heard of using btcs i will call and file a case again illegal trade :-P
Activity: 162
It is known here and acceptable.
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
my government knows about it, but so far it has not taken any action on it, I hope it will continue
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
The government here already knew about bitcoin but I don't know if they are against it, but the central bank did warn  to avoid investing in bitcoin and other virtual currency. But if they ban it here, I will do my best to have access to it again.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
The government already knows that bitcoin do exist in our country but as of now they are not in bad perceptions about it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect the economics of my country but I disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful to me especially the support financial.
I'm very sure the Government will think as you say. But I certainly will deny this. Because for me Bitcoin has brought a very positive impact on my life. Since getting to know Bitcoin, my life is much better. I have a job and earn extra income.
Activity: 252
I think our government knows about bitcoin because there are some banks here now accepting bitcoin and they are connect bitcoin to them meaning the government approved it.
Activity: 375
Merit: 1021
Just in case no one loves you, I love you 3000.
yes, bitcoin is very helpful to my economy, therefore, hopefully the system is made so well that it can prevent crime

Not just bitcoin but also the technology behind which is blockchain. It can help banking system, financial markets, healthcare, travel and many more. A very promising technology that will shape our future.
Activity: 101
yes, bitcoin is very helpful to my economy, therefore, hopefully the system is made so well that it can prevent crime
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.
In my country, the government is now legalize the bitcoin. All of the citizen in my country can now use bitcoins as a payment. Many senators and congressman in my country are continuing to create regulations about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.

It is true I also feel the same, for me bitcoin is very help the family economy, because I have a side business to meet the necessities of life like to buy rice, meat, milk and so on
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Lol. Almost everywhere governments know about crypto and somewhere even accepting it as second national. I believe that in my country bitcoin will be also accepted.

Yes Mate almost everywhere government knows about crypto and they all know that it is very helpful and it reduces the heads of unemployed people in every country. Im pretty sure our government will not ban the bitcoin because it is very helpful to the people and to the economy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Lol. Almost everywhere governments know about crypto and somewhere even accepting it as second national. I believe that in my country bitcoin will be also accepted.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
I think that our government has clue and information about bitcoin in our country. But I’m sure that some government sectors are meeting on bitcoin and conducting some study about bitcoin, what will be the outcome in our country if they will ban it or accept it. I’m hoping that bitcoin become legal  to our country because other countries authorized or acceptable. They realize and accept the need, importance of bitcoin in the modern time instead of opposing it they should care bitcoin.
I think my country still our government do not know anything about bitcoin, because still they are too much silent and still do not show any response, i think that when our government will know about bitcoin they will surely show some response, and i can hope that it will be in our faour, they will hopefully allow us to trade bitcoin and will also allow use to use bitcoin for trading online as well as in local shops for shopping.
Activity: 224
If bitcoin replaces cash and credit card then it will be better for all people. Perhaps in the future bitcoins will start a financial revolution, and after that, every nation can use cybercurrency. But this happened in the future. Why? Because people are accustomed to the usual ways to pay for something.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
I think this question is already answered in my country because I live in India and my government already know about everything on Bitcoin and they also know that in our country citizens are using and transferring Bitcoins. They have clearly stated some rules (Income Tax rules) by mistake and charges money if we are a bitcoin trader or Bitcoin user. I think governments are hardly trying to avoid Bitcoin because they know Bitcoin cannot avoid it easily so they have to go through other ways of removing it from everyone in the country.
Activity: 224
For me, the government knows bitcoin in our country, but they don’t really take it very dilemma because the currency or real money is still more usable. I’m sure that they will make some action about it but not too rapidly.
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
Already our government knows about bitcoin and they banned it saying that it is an illegal currency. But I don't agree with this view. I don't think it's an illegal currency until it used for any illegal deeds.
Pages:
Jump to: