Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen if the government know bitcoin in your country? - page 4. (Read 4630 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.

when bitcoin in the government know in my country instantly excited and instantly the government prohibit the turnover and trade bitcoin in my country, really sad to see my country forbade bitcoin circulation.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
If the government notice bitcoin in my country i think there two options that possible can happen the government will ban bitcoin or they make it taxable.And were hoping that bitcoin will legalized in our country because it is really big help for many people especially to those unemployed like me.
Activity: 42
they already knew and warned the people about bitcoin and they are planning to add taxes for bank transfers related with cryptocurrencies. I think they are trying to forbid bitcoin however they really dont have any idea about how to do it.
forbidding bitcoin will not effect bitcoin at all it will effect the people of region which is doing so, so governments should think about bitcoin legalization and allow it openly in their regions so that people can bring more and more profit to the region,
Activity: 287
most countries through their central bank
disclosing the digital currencies is not unrecognized as legally treated in their country.

it following that the central bank does not regulate cryptocurrency transactions.
and the scams are frequently occurring and they start to multiply
so we all often to hear warnings issued by the central bank to the People
"to be cautious about the risks associated with the use of the digital currency and
the any individual is not allowed to carry out any regulated activities such as fund raising,
fund management and capital market product transactions without obtaining valid approval from the SC.

for some hard-acting countries
are also taken and more focused by the central bank
is the prohibition against ICO Controllers, individuals or organizations
forbidden to take deposits and banking business, foreign exchange administration activities and
unauthorized remittances required under financial services law administered by a SC and central bank

but reality they are unlikely to challenge the public's freedom of having cryptocurrency as long as it does not conflict with SC's and central bank's in their countries
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
they already knew and warned the people about bitcoin and they are planning to add taxes for bank transfers related with cryptocurrencies. I think they are trying to forbid bitcoin however they really dont have any idea about how to do it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
Of course all the government knows the existence of bitcoin in his country including also in my country. A lot of polemic that happened recently that caused by the presence of Bitcoin or crypto currency there is banned and there is also support. And that happened in my country bitcoin has not fully acknowledged by the government and is still a debate. but I am sure that Bitcoin will survive in my country.
Activity: 74
Countries that ban Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will lose out to those that don't but rather choose to regulate in an intelligent way. Bitcoin is a test of freedom and forward-thinking ability. And you can already see that those countries who lead on things like democracy, freedom, etc. are not banning it. It's the autocracies who fear it most.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
in my country the government and banks already know about bitcoin and they are very afraid of bitcoin due to the transparent bitcoin technology and make the governments fear if they use it for corruption it will be seen.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
I think they will ban bitcoin because of the fearful that may affect of the economics of my country but i disagree there opinion because working bitcoin is very helpful for me especially the support financial.

As of now in my country bitcoin has known in the other day and they news it on the television on what use for bitcoin or what is bad or good this king of cryptocurrency. And i think if the government knows about it maybe they will make this legalize.
It seems not so easy to legalize bitcoin, surely it takes a long review of bitcoin because everyone knows that bitcoin is decentralized so that it can not be controlled and anonymous features that can be used by corruptors to hide their money.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

As of now in my country bitcoin has known in the other day and they news it on the television on what use for bitcoin or what is bad or good this king of cryptocurrency. And i think if the government knows about it maybe they will make this legalize.
Activity: 93
It depends how your country will value about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. They will ban it or legalize bitcoin . But it is not easy for the government to make the bitcoin legal. It is not their priority right now, that's why they keep telling people to be more careful investing on digital currency like bitcoin,altcoin .
Activity: 119
Government in most countries already know about bitcoin, while some have declared their status on adopting it, some are still just looking at the situation of things and gradually seeing how it can be utilized, while quite few have declared it illegal. My country does not have any problem with it and I doubt if there ever will even though they have not declared their state on it, but the CBN and some banks are already looking into the technology and how it can benefit the country.
Now, that some powerful countries are already adopting and regulating it, it may help smaller countries to at least have a reason to do the same and look out for the benefits they can derive from it.
I think if the government traced the btc there are possibilities that  they will ban it and make it illegalized if they see it non profitable  to them like taxes. But I think many of the government already know about bitcoin and its uses in the community. Bitcoin is so helpful in every people who has done a lot of things to it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101

Same with our country. There are only two posibilities that might happen. First, our country might ban it for their own reasons. Second, they might tax it. Our government is into taxing. However, our government is already aware of bitcoin and they might decide about it any day of the year so as early as posible, we are earning as long as we can here.
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
the government in my country is so aware of the bitcoin and there were rumors that they were trying to ban it but everything remained in the rumor stage at the moment
Activity: 392
the government in my country has known about bitcoin and now they have banned the use and did not accept bitcoin as payment
Activity: 223
Despite the fact that in my country. Bitcoin is not new to the Government, they are still claiming they knows not the Bitcoin basis and at such are not ready to give it any support. But I feel with time, when this notion changes, it's effect positively shall be felt, especially on those that actually believes and trade or invest in it.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
I think the government already know about bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies and i'm sure they are planning to ban it because they fear that it may affect to the economics in the country. One more thing is bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have no tax and they can't add tax to it because bitcoins and other crypto's are decentralized.

Unfortunately the government in my country has aware already in cryptocurrency that has been popular in the whole world. They think that it can contribute the unemployed people in his country and make me people happy because this is all through economic growth the country due to a lot of people will get a huge earnings compared in working company. This will help to reduce the demand of people working abroad too.

Yeah , same here buddy. Our country recognize bitcoin in fact some of our establishments accepts bitcoin as their mode of payments. In some situation, I noticed that those people who are unemployed can benefit which they can earn here as much as the rewards that they have after the campaigns that they joined. Also, their employed people can have extra income, well an extra income that can reach the monthly salary of their regular job even though they already have knowledge about crypto currency which being employed can benefit access to government benefits.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
I think the government already know about bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies and i'm sure they are planning to ban it because they fear that it may affect to the economics in the country. One more thing is bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have no tax and they can't add tax to it because bitcoins and other crypto's are decentralized.

Unfortunately the government in my country has aware already in cryptocurrency that has been popular in the whole world. They think that it can contribute the unemployed people in his country and make me people happy because this is all through economic growth the country due to a lot of people will get a huge earnings compared in working company. This will help to reduce the demand of people working abroad too.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Activity: 845

In my country it is already a known identity especially in our government but they still don't made some drastic as to intervene the current flow of bitcoins though there are some hints that they would do such things eventually in the future. I do think they don't see it as a threat but a good opportunity to invest money but still with risk also.
The same thing also happens in my country, in 2012 there has been a statement about bitcoin that bitcoin can not be used for transactions like legal money, but the government will not limit and will continue to monitor the development of cryptocurrency because it makes as a commodity that may one day be taxed.
Pages:
Jump to: