Pages:
Author

Topic: What Will Happen Now for ETH? - page 5. (Read 19363 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 22, 2019, 11:47:00 PM
Now the price of ETH is slowly increasing which it is going to be very good sign for the investors who bought the coin at 90$. People who believed when the price of ETH dropped or now happy but still long way to go. We are waiting for the development update whether again they are changing the date.?
Yes, with more upcoming updates ETH will be more stronger this coming year, lucky to those who able play when the value went down, trusting
the project gives them reasonable earnings as per the value right now, maybe it will be more higher when bitcoin also jumped high this year as
many speculations are still showing up.

ETH will be just the same, it will bring profits to those who trust the project.
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
February 22, 2019, 11:23:06 PM
Eth back up again under $100 and last time eth have lower price, but today have grow up and could touch to higher price, keep invest your money at eth because you will get much profit later with eth when bitcoin is on fire.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
February 22, 2019, 11:04:14 PM
Now the price of ETH is slowly increasing which it is going to be very good sign for the investors who bought the coin at 90$. People who believed when the price of ETH dropped or now happy but still long way to go. We are waiting for the development update whether again they are changing the date.?
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
February 22, 2019, 10:52:51 PM
Ethereum's price has not been able to rise fully, it is still far from its normal price, but I am sure that this coin will slowly recover, ethereum coin which is still feasible to be calculated and until now is still developing well
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
February 22, 2019, 10:38:48 PM
Ethereum has just dropped under $100. And last week we watched what is coming back for Ethereum. It tried to reach $150. For now, it does not succeed.

But what do you think ETH is ready to take back number 2 again?

I think that ETH will have a big bang, after its hardfork and everybody are waiting for it to happen, but the best thing to do for now is to wait it to happen and lets cooperate, as there will be more upgrades, it will be easy for the community to adapt it, but i dont think that ETH will collapse in the long run, for me, its a good project if i am going to compare it with another alts in the community.

It will probably dump after hard fork, at least that is what I have experienced in my crypto journey so far. Nonetheless, ether is bound to rise.
Activity: 786
February 22, 2019, 10:28:40 PM
Ethereum has just dropped under $100. And last week we watched what is coming back for Ethereum. It tried to reach $150. For now, it does not succeed.

I think that ETH will have a big bang, after its hardfork and everybody are waiting for it to happen, but the best thing to do for now is to wait it to happen and lets cooperate, as there will be more upgrades, it will be easy for the community to adapt it, but i dont think that ETH will collapse in the long run, for me, its a good project if i am going to compare it with another alts in the community.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 22, 2019, 07:49:09 PM

At the moment, when I replied to your post, the price of ETH still not reach higher than $200. Now the price of ETH in Coinmarketcap is $149. And I think the chance for recovery of ETH in 2019 is low, and the only action you can do it now is waiting for the wonderful market, and if it happens, the price of ETH will come back to $600 of the price.
Activity: 259
Merit: 17
February 22, 2019, 07:43:05 PM

This is the same questioned that will be asked over and over again every time Ethereum price drops, it's not dropping for a bad reason it's just that we are in a bad market, but they will stay in the second spot although there is good competition.
Activity: 598
February 22, 2019, 07:28:48 PM
I think the price of Ethereum will depend on the price of Bitcoin, because if the price of Bitcoin goes up, the price of Ethereum will also increase, so I just hope the price of Bitcoin will rise again so that the price of Ethereum will be raised again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
February 22, 2019, 05:27:54 PM

Well, we now have etherum in 2nd and a better price than December
Which teaches us only one thing

Which is not to bother about the price increase or decrease, but worry about our  trades
Activity: 462
February 22, 2019, 05:16:01 PM
I think ETH today is regaining its leadership and is successfully going up. This is a positive trend.  I hope in a short time the price will recover up to $ 300.
Activity: 263
February 22, 2019, 05:09:41 PM

Well, in the coinmarket, he certainly reached 2 values , but I think the price can fall below $ 100 yet, I think it is not necessary now to succumb to all and say that the bullish trend began go against the crowd and you will earn !
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 22, 2019, 04:39:50 PM
Ethereum is in number  2 right now! So, Ethereum is back to its real position but the price still, not 150 USD! But Ethereum is doing better than December. If the hard fork hypes become real then ETH network will be improved, so, Investor people will start trusting on Ethereum again. Actually, this recent pump in the crypto market seems very positive for Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
February 22, 2019, 04:24:55 PM
I think if the current ethereum price increase can continue to increase, there may be hope to rise to the second level. because for me ethereum is also a good altcoin that can last longer.
If Ethereum is able to overcome the $200 mark in the near future, I personally will not worry about its prospects any more, because it will be a good sign for full-fledged growth this or next year
Activity: 251
BIB Exchange
February 22, 2019, 02:48:39 PM
Ethereum is starting to rising. It will be rising continuously day by day. Within some days, it will be reach a good position. We should buy more ethereum and hold it because ethereum has a lot of potential.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
February 22, 2019, 02:36:44 PM
It is very hard to predict price movements in the short term because they depend on a number of variables that we cannot gauge.

Yes, that's right there are so many factors that could affect the price of any coin within a very short period time that can make rise or fall to the barest minimum, example is the BCH Hardfork.
but at least if we always monitor the progress of ETH and the latest news then we can anticipate what will happen.
at least we have to install the application on our mobile phone so that if there is good news we can immediately take the decision.
I used to breathe a little more freely, and also worked in the cryptocurrency market. And today I have become practically a hostage to the situation that exists in the cryptocurrency market, since I am worried about my assets and constantly want to avoid my losses by monitoring the entire market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
February 22, 2019, 01:35:40 PM
It is very hard to predict price movements in the short term because they depend on a number of variables that we cannot gauge.

Yes, that's right there are so many factors that could affect the price of any coin within a very short period time that can make rise or fall to the barest minimum, example is the BCH Hardfork.
but at least if we always monitor the progress of ETH and the latest news then we can anticipate what will happen.
at least we have to install the application on our mobile phone so that if there is good news we can immediately take the decision.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
February 22, 2019, 01:29:22 PM
Ethereum has started to recover from the slump of a few weeks ago under $ 100, so now it will be good and there are predictions of the year is the resurrection of other tokens, it's not as full.
Activity: 420
www.coinxes.io
February 22, 2019, 01:24:34 PM
It is very difficult to predict price increases, but now ETH is back in position and the market is seen pumping towards $ 150. This is a good fact of development for price increases compared to previous weeks.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
February 22, 2019, 01:11:55 PM

Pages:
Jump to: