Pages:
Author

Topic: What Will Happen Now for ETH? - page 8. (Read 19363 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 153
January 01, 2019, 09:50:57 AM
Ethereum's on his way back up again. The Ethereum update will raise the price of the ethereum. January 14-18 between this update will come and I expect to rise in the ethereum. the situation in the market will be very important on the rise.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
January 01, 2019, 09:45:35 AM
Right now there is no reason for Ethereum to rise when they publish Ethereum 2.0 and fix the stability problem then Ethereum rises. Right now it depends on Bitcoin.
yeah, i think you are right.
everything will be fine when bitcoin returns, ethereum will follow bitcoin. but if Ethereum 2.0 is published, it will further accelerate the growth of ethereum prices. this is only my opinion.

i hope that growth will occur earlier this year.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
January 01, 2019, 08:53:58 AM
Is it that taking back the #2 is what show the ETH success or what it has add to the crypto community , i am not concern about the # of a thing in market cap that people take for success if the coin has we have so many coin that is way below #20 and are very good and have add value to the community than those that are in top , the price and the circulating supply of a coin determine what the market cap will be so if ETH is also a billions coin won't it surpass xrp that has billion supply too , so many coin like ADA, TRX, EOS that just launched last year are in top #20 all because of the supply . so if ETH take #2 or not what am concern it that we are in bear market and once we start seeing bull ETH should gain it value in price back and surpass and if it does not take #2 or even #3 again that does not gives me profit and does not stop the fact that many token will use its smart contract.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
January 01, 2019, 08:34:12 AM
the crypto market is still bad now and I believe ethereum will definitely survive and will rise again so that it will become a popular coin again, we just have to keep believing in ethereum and patience
Activity: 60
January 01, 2019, 06:54:13 AM
 Nobody knows what will be with ETH with the price, with the development. As for me I wait for the hardfork  and  bull trend. Because there is no doubts, that the project should create and develop new features, but if there is no hype in crypto industry the growth will be very slow. But if bull trend + great hype  will come, ETH price will raise immediately.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 04:48:02 PM
In next 2 weeks ethereum upgrade will take place.
As a result I think more people will be involved in crypto community and ethereum will have more followers!
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 04:42:25 PM
By mid-January, Eth will return to 2nd place, but not for long. Further, most likely there will be a rollback from the entire market. And then an important moment for everyone, or we will fall to a new bottom, or we will go into flat for several months. Ethereum can see how one of the most stable assets in such a difficult period and bought it quite a lot at 85-95$.
Activity: 280
December 30, 2018, 04:37:25 PM
Ethereum has just dropped under $100. And last week we watched what is coming back for Ethereum. It tried to reach $150. For now, it does not succeed.

But what do you think ETH is ready to take back number 2 again?
Although, i did not notice when it dropped below $100 again, else i would have bought more, because that will be a great opportunity for me to fill my hag again. Well, the price presently is above that and i am expecting more growth very soon, as a matter of fact, it will be happening early enough.
copper member
Activity: 84
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
December 30, 2018, 04:21:23 PM
ETH price cannot disappear, the bear market might be brutal but as we have seen in the past few days, once there is a small pump, ethereum would pump hard as well, if ethereum price disappears then it'¥ safe to assume that the whole crypto market is dead.
copper member
Activity: 112
Velic Ecosystem
December 30, 2018, 04:18:00 PM
Ethereum is not just about the price, we should not forget the technology behind it as well, the smart contract and tokens in the blockchain, these are revolutionary innovations that just can't fade.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
December 30, 2018, 04:09:29 PM
Right now there is no reason for Ethereum to rise when they publish Ethereum 2.0 and fix the stability problem then Ethereum rises. Right now it depends on Bitcoin.
Yes, it is already trading near its over bought zone hence it may fall down at any time soon and then it will recover after its planned hard fork will be done. I guess in recent days it showed some good rally to make traders to have decent profits but not sure that it will continue its rally beyond the resistance levels.
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
December 30, 2018, 04:06:53 PM
Activity: 623
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 30, 2018, 02:18:55 PM
Ethereum has just dropped under $100. And last week we watched what is coming back for Ethereum. It tried to reach $150. For now, it does not succeed.

But what do you think ETH is ready to take back number 2 again?

I do not care where the Ethereum capitalization. I am most interested in the price of each coin. The higher it is the better for investors.
Yoo
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
December 30, 2018, 01:58:52 PM
Yes, I'm sure ETH can be number 2 again in the near future.
So keep on holding your ETH and buy more ETH.
Yeah, good news for ETH will start arriving and I know ETH will to the moon again.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
December 30, 2018, 01:27:11 PM
There is no doubt ETH is a very promising and potential coin in the crypto market though it is a little bit down now already it has started to rise hopefully very soon it will get back to its place again. So investors need to focus on it and need to hold it for making some money.
Activity: 1210
December 30, 2018, 01:11:05 PM
I have not seen that Ethereum is now falling below 100$ at the moment it costs 136$. He was left to gain capitalization of $ 1,000,000,000  to return to its rightful place and for him it is not a problem I think 2-3 days and he will be in second place !
Seeing his condition seems to still take a long time to become number 2.
except maybe if there is a big wave on the market it can spur the Ethereum value to be able to rise so that it can catch up with the XRP position.
but if the market is still sluggish like this then it looks like its position will not change.
copper member
Activity: 350
December 30, 2018, 11:03:43 AM
2019 January Eth going to be hardfork .Once Hardfork finished we will get some news based on that news market will change .Sure it will give some positive response market will move forward side
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
December 30, 2018, 03:13:25 AM
Ethereum has just dropped under $100.
Where did you get this information? Just checked and here are the results:
for the last hour -0.4%
for the last 24 hours +13.9%.
Current price - $132.54
well, ethereum has increased by 15% over the past 2 days, ethereum will show the second position and only a slight difference.
For what purpose did you decide to answer a question that did not apply to you?
The question was asked to a specific person, as I doubted whether I interpreted his message correctly.
Activity: 773
December 30, 2018, 02:55:48 AM
While in the crypto chaos and freedom for manipulation, the concept of fair price simply does not work. Why make a start? If we compare by the involvement and turnover of transactions, by the daily spending of gas, then the current price should be at a minimum of 500 or more.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 02:48:28 AM
I think Ethereum will rise in the next three months. New technological breakthroughs can make coins more expensive. The cryptocurrency market is in great need of Ethereum to rise again, otherwise the price of many altcoins cannot be recovered.
Pages:
Jump to: