Pages:
Author

Topic: What Will Happen Now for ETH? - page 7. (Read 19363 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 22, 2019, 08:50:09 AM
ETH finally conquered $ 150 in February. This is a great start for ETH in 2019, I anticipate and believe in March 2019. ETH will rise to at least $ 200 and If everything is better then ETH will reach $ 300
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
February 22, 2019, 08:44:52 AM
ETH is number 2 now, but the question is, how long could ETH occupy the positon of number 2 in crypto market.
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
February 22, 2019, 08:40:11 AM
Until the bull run begins, it seems to me that Ethereium will be in the range of $ 100-140!
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
February 22, 2019, 08:38:49 AM
well ethereum is on the number 2 spot and almost reach $150 price, it is good to see ethereum is rising, hopefully the price will not down.
Activity: 242
Merit: 7
February 22, 2019, 07:44:18 AM
Ethereum's on his way back up again. The Ethereum update will raise the price of the ethereum. January 14-18 between this update will come and I expect to rise in the ethereum. the situation in the market will be very important on the rise.
A ton of people already bought Ethereum with the same hope. Once it doesn't turn out to be true they'll start dumping. Ether has a bright future, but naive speculation will lose you all your money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
February 22, 2019, 07:26:24 AM
I don't think this is the first time that ethereum has experienced such a long run of bearish season. Things can get better with the right inputs from all stakeholders. I have always believed that ethereum is the backbone of most altcoins.

Ethereum needs time that will be sufficiently long to come back to the most elevated cost in light of the fact that before bitcoin recuperated, it would be troublesome for ethereum to recoup on the grounds that bitcoin bigly affected ethereum and even the market. we are sitting tight for Ethereum's activity later on in light of the fact that ethereum has a solid adversary, other smart contracts projects, so ethereum will accomplish something with the goal that its strength proceeds as the greatest brilliant contract and obviously it will improve the cost
Activity: 368
Merit: 2
February 22, 2019, 07:22:32 AM
I don't think this is the first time that ethereum has experienced such a long run of bearish season. Things can get better with the right inputs from all stakeholders. I have always believed that ethereum is the backbone of most altcoins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
February 22, 2019, 06:57:46 AM
In the long run, I would have already bought eth, but if I trade for the near future, then there is a high probability to drop it to $ 100 and a little lower.
Activity: 200
February 22, 2019, 06:52:49 AM
ETH has reached $ 150 a few days ago. Right now we hope together in its upcoming hardfork period. This is a very important time for eth to prove that it deserves support from everyone.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 22, 2019, 06:48:26 AM
Ethereum has taken over number 2 and he has succeeded, but he is not strong enough and he can still go up and down quickly.
Ethereum is still often up and down, because the market is still not stable so it is still often up and down.
I hope the market will increase again higher, so we can produce big results.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
February 22, 2019, 06:18:18 AM
Ethereum has always been proofing to be strong and I don't have doubt about ethereum coming back after a fall in fall,now is back again.
Ethereum is a good coin, Ethereum seems to be a currency for ICO projects, almost all ICO projects are using it, in the future it will be very potential! Currently, I am still holding it

although it is widely used for ICO funding. the market will not lie about crypto price that almost unreasonable price reduction. today I see the ETH chart is amazingly successful at crossing the barrier, and continues to advance positively. this trend indicates the cryptocurrency will return to its throne. although there were some price corrections but the positive trend in this day really impressed me.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 22, 2019, 05:27:04 AM
Ethereum has always been proofing to be strong and I don't have doubt about ethereum coming back after a fall in fall,now is back again.
Ethereum is a good coin, Ethereum seems to be a currency for ICO projects, almost all ICO projects are using it, in the future it will be very potential! Currently, I am still holding it
February 22, 2019, 05:16:42 AM
February 22, 2019, 05:12:32 AM
It just wanted to raise up and come to 150$ so just be calm. I believed that ethereum can go up to 200$ on the bullish pattern
Activity: 350
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
February 22, 2019, 04:58:53 AM
It was only a temporary recession for Ethereum, now the situation has improved and there is hope for further growth!
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 22, 2019, 04:51:44 AM
Ethereum is now in number 2 and XRP is back in number 3. Ethereum suddenly pumps and can reach a price of $ 150 this week. This is certainly what many people are waiting for because we need a market to pump. And for now, daily trading will be easier to make a profit.
Activity: 74
February 22, 2019, 04:37:55 AM
 The right time to buy Ethereum is now. Because at this time the price of Ethereum is low but the color of the market is green, that means it will potentially continue to rise and continue to rise to the maximum point later. Therefore, don't waste your chance to buy Ethereum at this time. However, in the longer term, you can be positive that the price of Ethereum would increase. You can convert ETH to BTC from CoinSwitch at best rates.

Every investment goes in a cycle so if you are able to hold it till the next cycle for ethereum you surely will benefit from it if you act now.We don't have to doubt that if we invest or buy ethereum it will definitely be profitable provided we want to be patient to wait for what the price has risen above what we have bought
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
January 01, 2019, 12:20:49 PM
Ethereum has just dropped under $100. And last week we watched what is coming back for Ethereum. It tried to reach $150. For now, it does not succeed.

But what do you think ETH is ready to take back number 2 again?
indeed, ethereum hasn't been able to return to reach $ 150, it seems that for now ethereum hasn't been able to
return its rank to position 2, but ethereum has a large community so ethereum can definitely regain its position
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 01, 2019, 10:50:13 AM
Ethereum has just dropped under $100. And last week we watched what is coming back for Ethereum. It tried to reach $150. For now, it does not succeed.

But what do you think ETH is ready to take back number 2 again?
Don't be afraid if Ethereum's price will fall under $100  as we can still say that it is a good value. I think you only have to worry if the price would fall into like under one dollar. We all know about the volatility of cryptocurrency so let us just expect fluctuation of prices either it will go up or down. Ethereum platform is great andthe community is still strong  and the struggle isn't over yet so keep calm buy now as it will be back on the second place again one day.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
January 01, 2019, 10:39:12 AM
Eth is expected to rise again after the hard fork eth hardfork is important update eth network will have and soon eth is expected to touch previous all-time high prices
Pages:
Jump to: