Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 7773 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 100
January 17, 2019, 10:17:47 AM
I am sure that the course in any case will grow, certainly not as 2017 but will. Now correction, the stage of acceptance by the community of crypto.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
January 16, 2019, 12:40:44 PM
what will happen this year, the bitcoin will improve in price until it will continue to rise even though it is still slow to move, but I am sure that this year Bitcoin has experienced a good price increase
Activity: 218
Merit: 16
January 16, 2019, 12:06:59 PM
High volatility makes bitcoin increase with high spikes and can also fall low so that it resembles a bubble, but even though bitcoin is like a bubble but bitcoin will not disappear from crypto, and even though it drops very low but bitcoin will still be able to recover its value.
Of course.
Bitcoin will exist till the last miner exit. I don't know what a hell of power could lead to such circumstances.
copper member
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
January 16, 2019, 11:55:11 AM
High volatility makes bitcoin increase with high spikes and can also fall low so that it resembles a bubble, but even though bitcoin is like a bubble but bitcoin will not disappear from crypto, and even though it drops very low but bitcoin will still be able to recover its value.
Activity: 518
January 16, 2019, 09:23:05 AM
Bitcoin is still used as transactions by different people fro different countries now. Bitcoin will still be used in the future. It is very volatile that is why its price is very unpredictable everytime.
If it's so unpredictable how do you know that it is going to be used in future?!  Cheesy
I believe that bitcoin will stay interested like for ten years more and after it will fall in history and will be reminded as something tricky and old school thing like Ponzy pyramids, participated in which some people took a lot and many of other people who loosed a lot.
some say that bitcoin is a smart invention, but it cannot be analogous to the current currency. but along with its development, an evolution could have happened. too long to think like that. in my mind, the current price falls, and it's a good time to invest, so that later we can benefit from the increase in the price of bitcoin.

I am sure that Bitcoin is the smartest invention. We live in the era of new blockchain technologies. Finally, people will understand that they cannot live without the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 324
January 16, 2019, 03:15:34 AM
Bitcoin is now in correction, practically no one can say for sure what's next. but if you look at the future, I think there will be an increase to the previous indicators.
Activity: 186
Merit: 12
January 16, 2019, 12:26:39 AM
Don't loose hope, All you can do right now is to HODL. In crypto world, nothing is impossible. Just believe that one day, crypto value will rise again.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
January 15, 2019, 11:26:32 PM
Bitcoin have speculative price, some time at higher and could be lower, never worried when bitcoin at really lower price because will give you chance to re invest and kee hold your bitcoin, always have chance for bitcoin will grow up later.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
January 15, 2019, 10:24:46 PM
Bitcoin is on accumulation zone once the present cycle completes we can expect the market to turn back to bull run so little more patience for btc holders

It difficult to predict the possible outcome of bitcoin this year or in years to come but I believe that this top coin will continue to grow despite many setbacks or price declines. If bitcoin will not go up significantly this year, it because the accumulation is not yet over. I believe that it will take years before another bullrun will occur again so just keep holding not only your coin but your patience also.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 07:24:13 PM
many investors are still stuck at high prices, they buy bitcoin at a price of $ 10k or more. there is nothing they can do but continue to hold on, or they can sell at cheap prices.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
January 15, 2019, 07:08:22 PM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

Bitcoin so far has no changes but we expect somerhing to happen this year 2019 so,have more parience with the market situation of bitcoin. I believe it will be back to it's highest price not so long. Don't lose your hope like others because you will reap what you invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 504
January 15, 2019, 04:44:31 PM
Bitcoin will be fine at the future if many investor keep hold and invest their money at bitcoin, although bitcoin have lower price but always have new hope bitcoin will be pump one day later, just wait how to get profit with bitcoin.

Bitcoin will be adopted. Most of the people will use this cryptocurrency. In less than 7-10 years, almost everybody will have BTC. This crypto will be accepted in most of the stores.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
January 15, 2019, 01:53:52 PM
Bitcoin is still used as transactions by different people fro different countries now. Bitcoin will still be used in the future. It is very volatile that is why its price is very unpredictable everytime.
If it's so unpredictable how do you know that it is going to be used in future?!  Cheesy
I believe that bitcoin will stay interested like for ten years more and after it will fall in history and will be reminded as something tricky and old school thing like Ponzy pyramids, participated in which some people took a lot and many of other people who loosed a lot.
some say that bitcoin is a smart invention, but it cannot be analogous to the current currency. but along with its development, an evolution could have happened. too long to think like that. in my mind, the current price falls, and it's a good time to invest, so that later we can benefit from the increase in the price of bitcoin.

We may not know what will happen about the future of Bitcoin. But as time goes by bitcoin became popular worldwide for so many years which is now it is already 1 decade, isn't show that bitcoin is already stable and established a strong community all over the world, that's why several investors go unto it and support too even the bigger companies also.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
January 15, 2019, 01:30:14 PM
no one can predict and know for sure because of investments in crypto currency confidence and patience as the main capital in investment

It is sure that market is highly volatile and not easy to predict the movement. But when you see the overall growth features and prospects you know that in coming years it will surely be a big thing and must I would say if some government supports it completely.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
January 15, 2019, 01:24:46 PM
no one can predict and know for sure because of investments in crypto currency confidence and patience as the main capital in investment
Activity: 1050
January 15, 2019, 04:19:46 AM
2019 start has being quite calm and yet to see the rise for this year . It’s being trailing at 3700$ approx on average need more power to it in order to push the demand which will lead to rise in price in future . One good news and we should be set for the best year for back.

The main reason for the price drop of Bitcoin in 2018 was the people will not trust Bitcoin like before this is the only thing that the people will made a lots of mistakes to the value drop of Bitcoin and withdrawing the currency soon will also be reduced the development of Bitcoin the solution for this thing was to be hold and for some more time will be able to reduce the price drop.
I think it starts from whales doing a big withdrawal of funds so that prices decline, and because prices are decreasing, it causes fud to date. and now it is difficult to restore investor confidence
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
January 15, 2019, 01:22:21 AM
all i can say happen to bitcoin is continue what you work to invest this project. and don't surrender who  knows your the one biggest sucessful for this.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
January 14, 2019, 11:40:16 AM
Bitcoin is on accumulation zone once the present cycle completes we can expect the market to turn back to bull run so little more patience for btc holders
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
January 14, 2019, 06:31:41 AM
2019 start has being quite calm and yet to see the rise for this year . It’s being trailing at 3700$ approx on average need more power to it in order to push the demand which will lead to rise in price in future . One good news and we should be set for the best year for back.

The main reason for the price drop of Bitcoin in 2018 was the people will not trust Bitcoin like before this is the only thing that the people will made a lots of mistakes to the value drop of Bitcoin and withdrawing the currency soon will also be reduced the development of Bitcoin the solution for this thing was to be hold and for some more time will be able to reduce the price drop.
Activity: 337
Merit: 10
Bet2dream.com
January 14, 2019, 06:10:25 AM
Don't panic. I don't think bitcoin will continue to decline. The market is saturated. $6,500 is the bottom line for bitcoin this year.

As long as we continue to believe in bitcoin, it will grow steadily in 1-2 months.
We already hit $6,200+ during February of this year. Nothing is for sure in the crypto world, bitcoin could go below $6000 once the mt gox trustee surprises everyone by dumping all of the 100k.

Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
Buy bitcoin while it's dipping. If you already bought bitcoin and don't have any plans of buying more just hold them until the next havlng occurs. Avoid investing on ICOs.
Or do daily trading if you want to make a little progress and earn enough profit. There's still a lot of good ICOs out there, but make sure it is profitable and the project has a good and useful quality/products for the future outcomes.
Pages:
Jump to: